RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Faults & Fixes > Unresponsive rrs ab
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

wings21660

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Fuji White
Unresponsive rrs ab

For approx 3-4 weeks my rrs ab has been getting a little sluggish, worse from a standing start put your foot down it starts to go then all of a sudden bang its off with your head banging off the headrest.When coming down through the gears its not as smooth as it was when I first got the car, went to overtake a car on sunday foot down nothing. So I phoned my local LR dealership they booked it in for yesterday to be plugged in to the diagnostic machine and nothing came up. So the technician came to me and asked a few questions and said it could be some valve on the turbo went and had a look but found nothing.So they sent a salesman back to me with the keys in the showroom where I was waiting. His response was "If the car is being driven by my wife then I get in, if ime a more aggressive driver than my wife then the car has'nt had time to adapt to my style of driving". Now ime no mechanic but I thought I could smell bull Censored He then went on to say that the car had to get worse before they could do anything. Now if I was a paying customer I bet they would have found the fault but I got a two year extended warranty with car back in january of this year. So if there is anyone out there who has had this problem any feed back would be great, thanks in advance Bow down

Post #510303 Fri Nov 18 2016 11:49am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Must be quite some salesman if he also fixes the cars he sells! Does your warranty include Land Rover Assistance service? If so call them out to the car and they will diagnose the issue 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #510306 Fri Nov 18 2016 12:44pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
DrRob

United Kingdom 

Call LR Assist as recommended and don't believe the bull Censored Evil or Very Mad
You will also get a loan car whilst its being fixed. It will also get priority at the dealership due to costs of loaner. Visitor from fullfatrr.com
* GONE. 2012 RR Sport HSE SDV6 Orkney Grey. Now being piloted by RRSTDV8
* Current: 2011 4.4 TDV8 Full Fat. Amazing piece of kit.
* Current. 1974 Lightweight 2.25L petrol. Old skool
* GONE. Freelander GS TD4 Manual MY2013. Orkney Grey with privacy, cold and clearview packs, armrests (a must!) and a spoiler.
* GONE. Range Rover Classic '93 200Tdi Factory fit
* 1949 80" in family since 1975

Post #510308 Fri Nov 18 2016 1:38pm
wings21660

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Fuji White

Cheers Tim and Dr Rob yes I have got LR assist I will give them a call thanks again guys

Post #510324 Fri Nov 18 2016 3:44pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1