RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > MY17 Autobiography Hybrid Ordered
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

holmesy84

United Kingdom 
MY17 Autobiography Hybrid Ordered

Order just placed for an Autobiography HEV with expected March delivery, could have got it for about £2k cheaper but couldn't face using my local dealer again after the mess they made of my Evoque and they couldn't offer a March delivery (to avoid the envy tax) so will get near to the £2k back along the life of the car via less tax anyway.

Gone for the hybrid as I like the way it works in sport mode and the idea of using technology designed for economy to be used for a bit of extra performance near to SDV8 swung it for me, also has the rarity factor.

Gone to town on the extras but with a car like this worst thing you can do is regret not including something, waited until now for the new infotainment system but a little apprehensive with the F Pace issues but fingers crossed they are resolved.

Carpathian Grey
Black contrast sliding roof
Ebony & Tan interior with Tan seats
Extended grand black veneer
20 way adjustable seats with massage function
Heated and cooled front and rear seats
Solar windscreen and privacy glass
Heads up display
Soft Close doors
Deployable side steps
Style 514 machine polished alloys (expensive but alloys can make the car)
Drive Pro, cameras, park assist etc
Dual view and TV.

Will probably add remote park heat before order lockdown as seems a general recommendation on here.

Post #509800 Thu Nov 10 2016 9:47pm
rrsfan

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Santorini Black

Hello mate

have just placed an order for my new atb but was considering a hybrid but was told only worked in electric mode for about a mile. Can you pls tell me what you mean whan you say you like tha hybrid mode in sport mode in case i have missed something.

Post #509807 Thu Nov 10 2016 11:27pm
holmesy84

United Kingdom 

As I say I've not really ordered it for the economy side of things, it's slightly better than the SDV6 mpg but I just like it performance wise. They claim it rivals the SDV8 performance, whilst I don't think this is entirely true the electric motor does mean it picks up pace quicker than the standard SDV6 so is in reality somewhere between the 2.
On the motorway you'll get no real benefit but on a normal run where you get some regeneratative breaking in to keep the battery charged you will get the motor working alongside the engine which will increase performance and economy.

Post #509811 Thu Nov 10 2016 11:55pm
Renaco

Germany 

You will get what you wanted, my Hybrid has now around 67.000 km and I never would change back to a regular single engine.

The balance of the car is fantastic as the battery sits at the lowest point in the centre of the car, compared is the V8 diesel like a boat in the sea with the same weight addition but to high in the wrong end (all V8 diesel owners disagree Wink.

Economy is compared to my driving style (full speed at the autobahn, careful but not slow in cities) in average 9,3 / 100km, thats far from my 12 / 100km of my regular SDV6 before. I am sure a normal driving style will arrive at 7.5 / 100km. That's amazing for that kind of refined powerful car.

Enjoy, also off the road... Wink

Post #509813 Fri Nov 11 2016 8:26am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1