RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Off Topic > Why are Muddy's posts so long?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

mike21

2009 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
Why are Muddy's posts so long?

Is it me or does Muddy's posts attract the most number of comments and discussions on the forum Question

Either:

a) His points of view are worthy of much discussion and provoke controversy with differing views of the forum members

Or

b) He has too much time on his hands Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

No offence Muddy, keep up the good work Thumbs Up 2019 BMW X3 2.0i M Sport in metalic black- Brilliant
2014 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Atlantic Grey, replaced with 2018 Frost White Outlander PHEV, can't fault em - now gone
2012 SDV6 HSE in Orkney Grey, Privacy Glass & Side Steps (notice a theme)! - Even better but now gone
2009 TDV6 HSE in Stornoway Grey, 20" alloys, Privacy Glass & Side Steps - Fantastic! but gone

Post #509715 Thu Nov 10 2016 12:08am
npinks
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

I will go with A

He definitely doesn't have time on his hands with everything he has going on from chatting yesterday

The PHEV topic is interesting also, forget the fact it's not a RRS, but a technology that needs to be looked at by LR, properly

Post #509725 Thu Nov 10 2016 9:07am
Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

A & B,
The amount of time he spends on here, replying to the comments other members have posted on his topics. Laughing
Whilst he is on here, he isn't getting his head pecked by his Mrs.... Rolling with laughter

Post #509726 Thu Nov 10 2016 9:30am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
SRE

Spain 

What about C Question

Looking for sympathy Thumbs Up In Spain - 2018 F Pace - Frightened away from the Sports due to crank failures
Gone - A couple of RRS, A couple of Disco's. However thinking of another Sport.

Post #509738 Thu Nov 10 2016 10:31am
muddywheels
Milk Float Man

England 

No sympathy required at the moment but in the past definitely helped me get through problems Thumbs Up

I have considered ending my time on here and other LR forums but it's a hard habit to break and I feel like I know so many of you due to my time here - bit like meeting up in the pub but without the drink - although I often have a drink when I'm posting Laughing

I will admit having a smart phone that alerts me to replies has made it worse and some days I get nothing done which results in lots of earache from Mrs Muddy and my job list growing bigger Embarassed

I will hang around as long as I'm welcome and hope to pass on my experience and help those who are interested Bow down Wanted a Series 2 LR since childhood but previously owned MY16 Disco Sport HSE TD4 Auto, MY13 RR Sport Black Edition TDV6 Auto, MY10 RR Sport HSE TDV6 Auto, 2007 Freelander 1 Freestyle TD4 Soft Top, 2009 Freelander 2 GS TD4 Auto, 2007 Freelander 2 GS TD4, 2004 Disco 2 Metropolis Auto, 2002 Disco 2 GS, 2000 Freelander 1 SE TD4 SW

Still hoping for a S2 one day!

Post #509743 Thu Nov 10 2016 1:05pm
Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

SRE wrote:
What about C Question

Looking for sympathy Thumbs Up

I think it was more support than sympathy SRE. Thumbs Up

Of course you are welcome on here Muddy. Bow down

What else would SRE do with all his spare time every day, if not catching up on your daily posts. Laughing
You are part of his family now. Rolling with laughter Thumbs Up

Post #509745 Thu Nov 10 2016 1:13pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
muddywheels
Milk Float Man

England 

Part of his family Shocked

I thought I was a B Censored d - well according to some anyway Rolling with laughter Wanted a Series 2 LR since childhood but previously owned MY16 Disco Sport HSE TD4 Auto, MY13 RR Sport Black Edition TDV6 Auto, MY10 RR Sport HSE TDV6 Auto, 2007 Freelander 1 Freestyle TD4 Soft Top, 2009 Freelander 2 GS TD4 Auto, 2007 Freelander 2 GS TD4, 2004 Disco 2 Metropolis Auto, 2002 Disco 2 GS, 2000 Freelander 1 SE TD4 SW

Post #509746 Thu Nov 10 2016 1:59pm
BKHK

Australia 

I also only hang around for the "pub" banter. I haven't got an RRS and I personally like the Bavarian brand (thinking of getting Mrs BKHK an X5M for me to drive sometimes) but it's fun winding Muddy up and the forum has actually provided some genuine friendships over the years.

Post #509747 Thu Nov 10 2016 2:02pm
SRE

Spain 

Muddy Don't go Big Cry In Spain - 2018 F Pace - Frightened away from the Sports due to crank failures

Post #509749 Thu Nov 10 2016 2:31pm
SRE

Spain 

If you desert us I will be lost, BC did a runner, so unable to talk about him, and I dare not talk about ADY Bow down as he is a Mod. Thumbs Up In Spain - 2018 F Pace - Frightened away from the Sports due to crank failures

Post #509750 Thu Nov 10 2016 2:34pm
muddywheels
Milk Float Man

England 

Cheers Guys Bow down

I plan to hang around (like a bad smell) until you're sick of me or Mrs Muddy cut's off my privileges............ Shocked

I like to keep up to date on how everyone's doing and who know's I may be tempted back when LR get their act together or Hell freezes over Laughing

I know I've got up the nose of a few people (more discosportforum than here I hope) but that was never my intention - wysiwyg and I'm just doing what I always did - sharing the ups and downs with some pals - I can't help it if the PHEV hasn't turned out to be a disaster so they could say "I told you so" Wink

On discosportforum we have a friends and foes option - ticking the foes option against a member blocks all posts from that person when you get reply alerts - unfortunately being a mod I can't use it or I wouldn't be doing my job but I've been sorely tempted since I got the PHEV Rolling Eyes

Someone came to my defence and posted this recently - it made me laugh Very Happy

Click image to enlarge
 Wanted a Series 2 LR since childhood but previously owned MY16 Disco Sport HSE TD4 Auto, MY13 RR Sport Black Edition TDV6 Auto, MY10 RR Sport HSE TDV6 Auto, 2007 Freelander 1 Freestyle TD4 Soft Top, 2009 Freelander 2 GS TD4 Auto, 2007 Freelander 2 GS TD4, 2004 Disco 2 Metropolis Auto, 2002 Disco 2 GS, 2000 Freelander 1 SE TD4 SW

Post #509753 Thu Nov 10 2016 3:18pm
Hog

Netherlands 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Buckingham Blue

of course. no woes about his reliable Jap. time for chatting

Post #509758 Thu Nov 10 2016 4:31pm
SRE

Spain 

Well aren't we PC, I posted talk to, now its chatting, what we really mean is take the Censored Thumbs Up In Spain - 2018 F Pace - Frightened away from the Sports due to crank failures

Post #509823 Fri Nov 11 2016 11:45am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1