RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Keyed - need tailgate lettering
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

TPS

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey
Keyed - need tailgate lettering

Ok, so on Sunday I parked in a multi-storey at the local shopping mal. Came back to find some Censored had keyed the car on several panels badly enough to mean a trip to the body shop will be required. While its in there I thought I would get a few minor scratches on other panels cleared up and have the whole car professionally cleaned polished and re protected.

As part of this process I need to get some titanium letters for the rear tailgate. I see there are lots available on fleabay many state they are genuine Land Rover parts but prices Vary considerably. Has anyone bought any of these for their tailgate that they would recommend. -----------------------------------------------
RRS SDV6 HSE MY2012 Orkney grey, Oxford leather Ivory seats Ebony carpet, Anigre wood trim, enhanced design pack.

Post #504618 Mon Sep 05 2016 10:08pm
jmcvs

Scotland 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Buckingham Blue

I've bought a couple of sets of 'genuine' ones and aftermarket ones and have to say they are pretty similar. Both sets have been on now for well over a year and both look as good as new Thumbs Up 2006 4.2 Supercharged Buckingham blue
2003 BMW X5 4.6is Estoril blue
2006 Yamaha FZ6

Post #504625 Mon Sep 05 2016 11:16pm
TPS

Thanks jmcvs. Did you manage to get some with a straight template. Or is using the curved bonnet ones ok. -----------------------------------------------
RRS SDV6 HSE MY2012 Orkney grey, Oxford leather Ivory seats Ebony carpet, Anigre wood trim, enhanced design pack.

Post #504628 Mon Sep 05 2016 11:45pm
PEACHY

England 

Ask for a pic of the rear of the Stencil card - a lot say L405 or L494 / L358 - you would be hard pushed to find L320 unless sourced from a dealer - the letters are the same size but spaced differently - if it has a B embossed on the stencil - im sure thats the bonnet & therefore curved Thumbs Up 16MY Estoril Blue SVR.............
17MY Autobiography Dynamic - Corris Grey - WOW.
14MY Autobiography Dynamic - SDV6 - Fuji White Smile
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Santorini Black - Dual View - Rear Entertainment - Sunroof.
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Orkney Grey - awesome ;(
2005 Java Black - 4.2 V8 Supercharged First Edition- will never be forgotten ;(

Post #504642 Tue Sep 06 2016 9:01am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
TPS

Excellent thanks peachy Thumbs Up

Anyone know what the price of a set of rear letters would be from a stealer or direct? -----------------------------------------------

Post #504647 Tue Sep 06 2016 11:10am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1