RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] 2014 High Spec RRS2 HSE MY14.5 7 seats/pano roof
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

slim_sane

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black
[For Sale] 2014 High Spec RRS2 HSE MY14.5 7 seats/pano roof

I have a MY14.5 (14 plate registered) Range Rover Sport (L494) which I'm debating about parting with as it just doesn't get used due to my current work commitments, spec is:

Santorini Black HSE with body colour coded front/rear bumpers, fog lights, rear boot trim, front grille, side grilles and side sills (totally unique to any car and looks amazing see photos!)
5+2 seats (7seater)
Mileage - 4.5k
5 year service pack
Style 16 upgraded 21" alloys
Red Brembo brakes
Sliding Panoramic Roof with electric blind
Privacy Glass for rear windows
Ebony/Lunar interior Oxford leather interior
Grand Piano black trim
Upgraded 825watt Meridian Sound System
Surround cameras (full view around the car, junction cameras, front, side and rear)
Dual view front touch screen (with whitefire headphones) - nice option allows the passenger to watch a DVD whilst the driver is using Nav etc.
User configurable mood lighting
2 x iPad holders (mounted on front seats for the rear passengers)
Noble plated paddle shifts
Fixed Sidesteps
Mudflaps
Rubber mats in addition to carpet mats to keep the interior looking great
Extra large washer bottle

I've probably forgotten something but that's all I can think off at the moment, it's a very high spec vehicle! The car is registered in March 2014 (14 plate) and comes with the 5 years service pack too so peace of mind and no costs for that time. Just had its first service too, so nothing needed for a year anyway, just enjoy. The car has been detailed and maintained to perfection from the day of purchase and has no damage. The mileage is currently 4.5k it doesn't really get used that much hence I'm thinking it's probably time to let her go.
Big Cry

Looking at the market comparables there are lesser spec'd cars for over the price of £66k which I think this car is worth given its mileage and specification, it's pretty much in new condition. Just doing the costing on this car new and its circa £76k so that's a £10k saving on a virtually new car which is in high demand!
Thumbs Up Current:
2014 MY14.5 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE - Santorini Black

Post #461498 Fri May 08 2015 4:22am
viper

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue

Good luck hope you get a quick sale I've just part ex my 64 hse dynamic with 1800 miles for £62000 found demand not as high as I thought but hope you find a buyer Thumbs Up 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey
2015 bmw 335i m-sport touring mineral grey/coral interior looking to change again .
Gone HSE SDV6 Dynamic indus silver, santorini contrast roof,panoramic roof,red brakes,privacy,climate front seats,tow bar great car enjoyed it ����
Gone my10 3.0 tdv6 Bali blue/ivory 5 years 24k no problems great car will be missed

Post #461523 Fri May 08 2015 3:39pm
mattlong

United Kingdom 

Hi, Is your RRS still for sale? Thanks, Matt

Post #471307 Fri Aug 28 2015 8:24pm
mattlong

United Kingdom 

Amit,

Sorry it won't let me respond to your private message due to not submitting enough posts. Thanks for your response. I am in the early stages myself and only started looking after a friend of mine when to pick a 64 plate one up this morning and its now made me want one.

Im not in any real rush myself so I will be in touch when you get back as your vehicle seems to tick a lot of the boxes.

Thanks

Matt

Post #471317 Fri Aug 28 2015 10:16pm
slim_sane

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Sure no worries Thumbs Up Current:
2014 MY14.5 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE - Santorini Black

Post #471319 Fri Aug 28 2015 10:40pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Matt, you need 5 posts to be able to use the PM system so go and ask some questions or answer some posts to get your post count up. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #471323 Fri Aug 28 2015 11:55pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
rrsfan

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Santorini Black

hello

i am in the process of ordering my first rrs ab and after coming across your post when you was selling your car i decided that your exterior car look is exactly what i want for my car. i have seen the pics you posted when you was selling your car but was wondering if you have any other angle shots of your car before you sold it so i can see what my car would look like. i have searched the web fo a santori black with mudflaps and fixed side steps but your post seems to be the only one where i can find the look that i am after.

any help you can offer me would be much appreciated

Post #506340 Sun Sep 25 2016 2:06pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1