RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Off Roading
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Biggles

England 
Off Roading

Did a little light off road work at the weekend.
One of my mates who is a driving instructor kept saying "no way" "no way".
This car has to be taken off road to see its hidden potential, when we had finished I gave her a quick check to see for spoil stuck in the rims and then showed them how it went on the road.
All came away praising the car and wishing they had one, I came away with the usual cheesy grin Smile that this car seems to give me every time i drive it.

Anybody else got thiers dirty yet. Its out there somewhere. Second V10 Treg on the drive at the moment.

Post #2873 Mon Oct 03 2005 11:52am
scorpio

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Rimini Red
off roading

just back from a trip down to the med, france/spain border, did some beach driving,with my rrs, wow , was it fun, possibly against all the experts, the car seemed to go better on the sand in normal gearing than in the advised gears. I just left it as it was and drove straight of the road onto the beach, and drove for about 1.5 miles on just sand good fun,tried to make it slide, but it stayed straight all the time, but makes car very dirty . will wash it tomorrow, but looks also good when dirty. The germans seemed very impressed, and were taking photos etc , which made me smile a little, as also were the dutch. The french were very nosy , but did not show it. Maybe somebody in this room can help, on the way down, i saw a few cars advertising Mio didgi Walker, and the passengers were taking front and rear pics of me on the auto route, any idea what was going on ?? I have done this trip several times in my ML, and can say that the rrs was a much better drive, but unfortunately I have to say that the available interior space was well short of the ml, but can live with it. saw the new ml, but it looks so huge, almost frightening.Have to say that RR have just got it right with the sport !!!!!!! mileage was showing a average of 32.2 @ 65mph which I think was very good ., and no oil useage yet on 4000 miles

Post #3107 Sun Oct 09 2005 9:29pm
sportman

United Arab Emirates 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Buckingham Blue
Any pics

so nice trips I wished you guys enjoy it..any pics Laughing

Post #3447 Mon Oct 17 2005 8:58am
orbeamike

United States 

Hi there,
Just found out about this forum and I thought I would share some of my enthuthiasm with you guys.
I just came back from an awesome offroading trip in costal northern California. Here are some pics of my trip!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.j...rt_order=0

Post #3511 Tue Oct 18 2005 4:23am
Biggles

England 

Nice pics, looks like you had a good day out.
Never seem to have the camera with me when im off road or we are to busy having fun to bother. Its out there somewhere. Second V10 Treg on the drive at the moment.

Post #3512 Tue Oct 18 2005 8:26am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1