RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > Barolo black
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Ieuan

United Kingdom 
Barolo black

Until the other day I had a Santorini on order and just decided to change to Barolo on the basis that it's a premium paint and should look nice in the sun. I'm having second thoughts!

Mobutu I haven't seen it in the flesh. The santorinis in the show room looked lovely - so is there any real noticeable difference between the two paints on your average not particularly sunny day in the UK? Am I fretting over nothing?

I was fortunate to see a Mariana black as wellbecause helped me decide that I wasn't too keen on it - it looked like a very very dark blue which isn't for me!

if any one has a photo of a Barolo black with India silver roof and black wheels please let me know 😀

Thanks all

Post #487579 Mon Feb 15 2016 11:18pm
R444SPT

United Kingdom 

I like you was considering Baralo Black, that was until I saw it - Prior to that I'd had multiple Santorini Black's and just fancied a bit of a change (only a bit hence still a black).

I first saw Barolo in the wet, and it was a chalky black, and as it dried in the sun you got shades of brown coming through - in much the same way as you saw the bleu coming through on Marianna.

I went with the Marianna, and love it to pieces. - Would choose that again over Santorini and / or Barolo. -

Of course like with all these things - it's personal preferance as much as anything - I also had stealth kit - so if you look @ my gallery you will see the car looking black, and also one where you can see the blue coming through - which is a glint of blue more than anything else. -

Hope this helps. Rolling Eyes

Post #487592 Tue Feb 16 2016 7:59am
Andyowen

United Kingdom 

I have to say, I love my Barolo Sport. It has a classy reddish hue in the sunshine .

Post #489063 Fri Feb 26 2016 7:01pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1