RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > Sunvisor + new car pic
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

jpegnall

United Kingdom 
Sunvisor + new car pic

First RRS picked up on the 1st, not the greatest picture but thought I'd upload anyway!

One of the rear seats has a serious amount of creasing and crinkling - will be taking this up with LR very soon.

One question I have, I really hate the airbag warning stickers on the passenger side sunvisor (which I think is EU regulation) - has anyone tried to remove this?

[/img]

Post #489839 Thu Mar 03 2016 10:10am
Autobiography

Looks great!

Unfortunately only managed to remove the label on the L405 which has leather headlining. On the Alston or Morzine, it's heat sealed in.

The leather will unfortunately get worse and worse and a replacement seat base will be no different. My driver's seat is now in shocking condition after just 4,000 miles and 6 months.

Post #489840 Thu Mar 03 2016 10:17am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Airbag stickers - I'm afraid you are going to have to live with them. I'm surprised that there aren't more comments about them on this forum as on the Evoque forums we had lots and lots of comments about how ugly they are. AFAIK it isn't an EU requirement to have them on visual display as some European car marques have them on the other side of the visor so you only see them when the visor is in use. Removal actually looks worse as it is very hard to get all the evidence off especially if like some models you have fabric covered sun visors, also could be UK type approval thing. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #489841 Thu Mar 03 2016 10:17am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Autobiography

I don't have them on a Bentley manufactured at the same time, nor a MINI.

I think it's a LR thing.

Like I said L405 very easy to remove with the leather headlining. The inside of the visor is Alston though and not removable.

Post #489845 Thu Mar 03 2016 10:39am
jpegnall

United Kingdom 

Thanks both. It is really bugging me - although it is a minor issue on what is an amazing car and something I can easily put up with (unlike the seat issue).

Post #489850 Thu Mar 03 2016 10:52am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1