RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > Good photo of the difference between Yulong and Fuji Whites
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
Good photo of the difference between Yulong and Fuji Whites

Over on BabyRR.com a member has posted a great picture that shows the difference between Yulong White and Fuji white. OK so it is on an Evoque but it gives a good idea of the difference
 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #483675 Fri Jan 01 2016 8:14am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
bluestone

United Kingdom 

Seeing these 2 cars parked together made my decision very easy to make and I went with Fuji. Yulong looks great under showroom light but terrible in daylight.

Having never had a white car I now have it out of my system and wish I had gone for Carpathian.

Click image to enlarge
 MY16 (65) RRS, HSE, White, 21" 507s, Pan/Black Roof, 7 Seats, Ebony/Cirrus, Surround Cams, Fully Color Coded

Post #483680 Fri Jan 01 2016 10:04am
362bkr

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Santorini Black
Re: Good photo of the difference between Yulong and Fuji Whi

Tim in Scotland wrote:
Over on BabyRR.com a member has posted a great picture that shows the difference between Yulong White and Fuji white. OK so it is on an Evoque but it gives a good idea of the difference
. Is the front car yulong Tim ?

Post #483694 Fri Jan 01 2016 11:29am
Tim in Scotland

Yes, it is a greyish metallic white.
Before I changed my order to one for an RRS2 I had one of the Defender Adventurer runout special editions on order in Yulong, I only chose Yulong for it because I didn't fancy one in Phoenix Orange (too bright) or Corris (too dull on a Defender) but then I swapped my order to the Corris RRS and kept my old Epsom Green TDi300 90 SW.

Jaguar uses the same colour but called Glacier White IIRC, and I have seen both an XE and F Type drophead in it and it doesn't suit either car really. The Evoque in that picture is a US spec car in case anyone was wondering about the tinted front screen and front side glass.

One thing I notice in Bluestone's photo, on the far right is an Evoque parked next to an RRS2, the Evoque looks huge when you see it next to an RRS2, I've owned 2 Evoques and never thought that they looked so large as they are not much larger than a Freelander2 even with the dropped roofline they are still quite high vehicles. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care

Post #483699 Fri Jan 01 2016 11:59am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
362bkr

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Santorini Black

Great picture of the two whites , now I know if I was picking it would be fugi for me .

Post #483706 Fri Jan 01 2016 12:33pm
Hodog16

United States 

I know white is such a popular color but it seems like most are in Fuji. I wondered why more people did not order the Yulong since it was a metallic color, but seeing these two side by side, I understand why the Fuji is so popular. 2016 SCV8 Dynamic - Firenze Red/Pimento

Post #483855 Sun Jan 03 2016 3:45am
Tim in Scotland

On a previous version of the LR website configurator Yulong appeared to have the tiniest hint of yellow in it and not grey and on the basis of that I ordered a Yulong Defender 110 with a black bonnet/hood and roof. I then cancelled that order and changed to the RRS2 but Yulong had changed on the configurator and I also saw several in the flesh so to speak and decided it wasn't for me. Personnally I think it looks almost matt rather than metallic, but then my eyes are 59 years old! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it

Post #483859 Sun Jan 03 2016 9:21am
philmw

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Sumatra Black

Probably a great colour for where the sun shines - UAE or Texas - but not the UK. 

Post #483868 Sun Jan 03 2016 11:11am
SVR575

United Kingdom 

Just seen yulong white for the first time and I must say I disagree with most on here Laughing .I thought it looks great a white with very pale silver grey tint to it I loved it. SVR 2018 in Santorini Black.

Post #489045 Fri Feb 26 2016 4:15pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1