RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > New order help required
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 4 <1234

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Also LR don't have a great history of fault free launches of new technology in their cars, I was an early adopter of new tech in an Evoque and never again, I'd prefer to let someone else have the teething problems with the new infotainment system and as above there isn't any news about major changes for RRS facelift wise. Also, Evoque has had audio down grades with the facelift - the Meridian systems are now only available as very expensive upgrades and what comes as standard is poor by comparison and is a measly 180w compared to the original 380w and 825w Meridian systems that used to be standard. Best stay with what is proven for the time being........... And it's only another month at the most whereas you are going to be fretting for another 5-6 months waiting for the probably very minor 2017MY changes. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #490461 Wed Mar 09 2016 10:41am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 4 <1234