Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > My Range Rover Sport > 2014 range rover sport with our designed bodykit
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>

hammy1846at4

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Firenze Red
2014 range rover sport with our designed bodykit

Click image to enlarge

Hi guys I am new to this forum but thought I would share our bodykit we deigned and have had fitted to our RRS 2014. what do you guys think.

Post #462432 Wed May 20 2015 10:49am
darrenmcneill

England 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Tonga Green

Quite like the front, would have had the DRL's casing in black though rather than silver/chrome. Front looks nice and aggressive. Thumbs Up

Not sure about the rear. But square compared to the normal curved rear.

Where did you have it designed/made? 2006 HSE for Sale - £7,499 (Manchester)
http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic46383.html

Post #462485 Wed May 20 2015 6:22pm
hammy1846at4

Hi, thanks for the comments, will take the feedback on board, always interesting to hear what fellow RRS owners think. we also do the rear with rounded exhaust finish, and are just waiting on another similar design kit to arrive. The kit is nice and not too 'in your face' look. We have some ownership with a factory in the the Asia and have been working very closely with them on lots of developing designs and products over the past 8 years. Thanks for asking and your kind comments.

Post #462488 Wed May 20 2015 6:32pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

Mate if you want honest feedback sit down first Smile

That looks like Censored ! Absolutely terrible and shabby!

I would have created a SVR lookalike instead Smile I crave a nicer looking rear end on my car with quad exhausts but this does not do it for me.

Sorry buddy you asked so I told Smile

Post #462494 Wed May 20 2015 6:58pm
Chrisr1806

England 

That's awful, makes it look cheap and doesn't suit the car at all. Arrived: MY16 A/B SDV6 in Aruba, Ivory interior, piano black trim, black panoramic roof, spare wheel, blind spot monitoring, mudlaps and more... Twisted Evil

Gone but not forgotten:
2014 RRS2 SDV6 HSE in Loire Blue
2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE in Santorini Black

Post #462503 Wed May 20 2015 8:12pm
azz

2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue

The second post suggests you're a business selling these bodykits....

Looks similar to Lumma or Onyx kits....yours is toned down some what but I think you would have done better changing the silver trim and strips to black, matching the roof, grill and rear boot trim.

Personally I'm not a massive fan of aftermarket kits, particularly on the RRS...everyone (Overfinch included!) seem to be getting more brash with their designs nowadays.

In all honesty I doubt you will get a huge amount of positive feedback on this forum, most owners here prefer the OEM look and those that do drive around in modified Sport's are seldom heard from on here.

Any how each to their own - well done for being brave enough to do something different 2010 RRS 3.0 TDV6 - Bali Blue / Ivory Leather / Extended Leather / TV / Rear Entertainment / Privacy Glass / Timed Climate
Mods - 21" Style 101 Alloys / Sidesteps / De-badged Rear / LED Lighting / Autobiography Grill & Vents / Remote FBH w/GPS

Post #462508 Wed May 20 2015 8:25pm
Baco

Belgium 

I've been checking out quite some bodykits lately and most of them are indeed a bit too extreme for my taste. To be honest, the Overfinch one is very nice imho, but comes with quite a pricetag. One thing that I would love to see as a factory option (like Porsche for exemple) would be a dual exhaust (and by that I mean 2 pipes on each side or something similar along the OverFinch lines). I know that that may be too much for some, but it's called a Sport, right Wink

Post #462513 Wed May 20 2015 8:44pm
azz

Agree Overfinch would be my choice too. They do tend to have the best residuals to so whilst they are more expensive in the first place, it is relative.

I doubt it will be before too long that Land Rover have some sort of sport line / aftermarket styling range. It appears very lucrative for the Germans (look at how M Sport, M Performance, AMG has taken off) and Jaguar have R Sport now. Whilst it might not appear to fit with the brand practically every X5 / M Class on the road is the sportier version and I suspect the growing markets are shouting out for it. Having said all of that Land Rover might argue that the Autobiography spec fits the bill for sportier styling with the body coloured trims, larger wheels etc 2010 RRS 3.0 TDV6 - Bali Blue / Ivory Leather / Extended Leather / TV / Rear Entertainment / Privacy Glass / Timed Climate
Mods - 21" Style 101 Alloys / Sidesteps / De-badged Rear / LED Lighting / Autobiography Grill & Vents / Remote FBH w/GPS

Post #462523 Wed May 20 2015 9:34pm
JoeRRS

United Kingdom 

I prefer the rear to the front tbh but agree with most other comments that it would look better if the silver trim was black.

Post #462533 Wed May 20 2015 11:34pm
sparky8181

England 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Would look much better if it was black & not silver.

The silver makes it look cheap MY07 TDV6 HSE Stornaway & Ivory

Mods So Far: Side steps - Smoked Side Repeaters - OEM Style Signature LED Front Lights - LED Side Lights - LED Interior Lighting - 2012 Autobigraphy Style Front Grill & Side Vents - 2012 Rear LED Lights

Planned Mods: Paint My Brembo's - Colour Code Mirrors - Rear Interior Light Mod - GVIF

Post #462544 Thu May 21 2015 8:22am
hammy1846at4

Hi, thank you all for the comments. Very good to see what people are saying. always good to get honest feedback, regardless if people like it or not. what Is interesting to see how people can deviate from not liking the car to saying it is 'Sh**e absolutely terrible and shabby'. It would seem most believe that black surrounds would look better, would this also be the middle bumper grille trim also? We do in-fact sell products for landrover vehicles you are correct. We are actually developing a kit like the SVR which will be available very soon. many thanks again

Post #462561 Thu May 21 2015 1:53pm
azz

Yes I would change all the silver trim for black and have a look at tidying up the exhaust pipes (looks very aftermarket seeing the round exhausts through the square trims. 2010 RRS 3.0 TDV6 - Bali Blue / Ivory Leather / Extended Leather / TV / Rear Entertainment / Privacy Glass / Timed Climate

Post #462576 Thu May 21 2015 7:02pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

hammy1846at4 wrote:
Hi, thank you all for the comments. Very good to see what people are saying. always good to get honest feedback, regardless if people like it or not. what Is interesting to see how people can deviate from not liking the car to saying it is 'Sh**e absolutely terrible and shabby'. It would seem most believe that black surrounds would look better, would this also be the middle bumper grille trim also? We do in-fact sell products for landrover vehicles you are correct. We are actually developing a kit like the SVR which will be available very soon. many thanks again

Mate I did not deviate at all it was my opinion the moment I saw the kit Smile SVR rear bumper and we are talking...want a deposit?

Post #462585 Thu May 21 2015 9:44pm
ABSport

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Santorini Black

I think in black it would look a treat Thumbs Up As for the square exhaust tips I think they look much better in the bumper trim Thumbs Up a lot of manufactures just do this, if you look closely underneath other cars you'll see a standard round exhaust tips with just metal square inserts around plastic chromed trim. Square trim a go go for me.

Last edited by ABSport on Fri May 22 2015 12:31pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #462632 Fri May 22 2015 11:51am
x5pea

Scotland 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Im not liking that at all. I don't think the shape of the bumper suit the same of the rest of the car. The lines just don't work IMHO.

Post #462634 Fri May 22 2015 12:01pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>