Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > My Range Rover Sport > MY16 HSE Dynamic ordered
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Steveraspberry

United Kingdom 
MY16 HSE Dynamic ordered

Hi,

I have been a long term D2/D3/D4 aficionado and have just ordered my first RRS. Due for delivery in October it a safe Corris grey with Ebony interior. Surround cameras, TV, ACC, Electric tower etc. Adaptive Xenons,HBA,BLISS,Heated Wheel, Homelink,Park Heat,PrivacyPanoramic roof. My question is this, I'm thinking of binning the remote park heat. If it were you, what option would you add instead?

Thanks for your time,

Best,

Steve

Post #467763 Fri Jul 17 2015 8:11am
RRSTDV8

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

I'd keep the park heat, if it were me. Thumbs Up 2012 SDV6 - it's missing a couple of cylinders
2008 TDV8 - it was a labour of love and is much missed

Post #467766 Fri Jul 17 2015 8:30am
ravingmad

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Santorini Black

The park heating is a great addition.
Lovely in the winter. MY13.5 Autobiography, Santorini Black, Privacy Glass. Gone
Driving a milk float for now.

Post #467770 Fri Jul 17 2015 8:38am
fkarim

United Kingdom 

I'd keep park heat and bin TV (assuming it's the front one) instead if it was my order. Would add load through rear seats, blind spot monitoring, additional washer bottle and twin sunvisors. All depends on your requirements though. Current: Volvo XC90 T8 Inscription Pro PHEV with some optionals on top
Gone: MY16 RRS2 3.0 SDV6 Autobiography Dynamic, Carpathian Grey & Santorini Black Sliding Pano/Ebony & Ivory 2 Tone
Gone: MY13 RRS 3.0 SDV6 HSE Black Edition, Orkney Grey/Ivory
Gone: MY09 RRS 2.7 TDV6 HSE, Santorini Black/Almond

Post #467781 Fri Jul 17 2015 9:48am
Steveraspberry

United Kingdom 

Used to be able to get remote timed climate activated with the parts for £250 or so for the D4s. Even if this can't be done now, I'll still leave it off and just turn the heated seats on! LOL I agree, it IS a great feature but at £1000 it's way too expensive. I got rid of the in control apps too! Dealer had added them to the order and even the enhanced one looks too expensive at £650. I have upgraded the seats to the Style 7 massage etc ones with the money saved from the park heat and Apps. I will be changing the car again in April next year so can fine tune the spec a little more then Smile

Post #467848 Fri Jul 17 2015 4:54pm
Screenwipe

United Kingdom 

i think adaptive cruise control is an addition? It's absolutely superb. I've had cruise control on cars for years and never used it. This one i use all the time. I drove to Scotland a few weeks ago. I switched it to 80mph around Maidenhead and scarcely touched the brake or accelerator again until Glasgow.

Park assist nobody is advising and they're quite right. Shouldn't have bothered.

Deployable side steps are extremely cool. I think you do need side steps of one type. However they can be done at a later date post delivery.

Post #477357 Thu Oct 22 2015 5:32am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Bin the park assist although the approaching traffic warning in parallel park mode is useful, bin the park heat and add the heated steering wheel. My HSE Dynamic warms up in 3 miles and generates plenty of heat so the heated seats and steering wheel takes up that gap (why LR didn't fit the PTC heater from the Evoque mystifies me). I would add the Road Sign Recognition system though, I loved it on my last car as you know all the time what the speed limit is for the section of road that you are on, it's right there in the dash (in up to 3 signs are displayed and it works with the overhead variable speed limit signs too). If you really must load the car with bits that will never get their cost back then HUD is supposed to be a worthwhile addition. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #477371 Thu Oct 22 2015 9:44am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1