RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > 2 issues with my RRS. Advice please!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

mikef

United Kingdom 
2 issues with my RRS. Advice please!

Did about 1500 miles in my 2014 HSE this week all over the UK on business. Apart from the traffic and endless cones which we seem to breed in the UK, this was a largely painless experience in the RRS. However 2 issues arose this week and I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced them

First, when using the satnav for guidance, the screen has started switching between north up and head up continuously for no apparent reason. Normally I use the satnav in north up mode because I like it that way so to have it switching to head up mode is disconcerting to say the least. Before I make a trip to my stealer, is this something I could have caused myself?

Secondly, the drivers seat has started to creak from somewhere at the back of the seat base when going around right hand bends. I can't make out whether its a trim noise or coming from the internals of the seat. Again any advice on this one? Generally I'm not happy with the seat. After only 7500 miles the base is starting to look saggy and tired, more like a 50,000 miler. I know that others on the forum have had similar issues

Post #463856 Fri Jun 05 2015 4:44pm
robbo770

Scotland 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Fuji White

Sat av sounds like a touchscreen detection fault

The seat just lose the rag print off the ones on here that have been replaced, or re-upholstered by professionals

Also email Pete at Land Rover to ensure its logged direct for due support None currently

Gone
rejected RRS autobi Dynamic MY14.5 (Peter Vardy 👎)
D3 XXV full conversion
4.2 SC FFRR
4.4 FFRR
Freelander 1

Post #463857 Fri Jun 05 2015 4:49pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1