RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > In Car Electronics > Issue with my new HIDS4U multimedia video interface.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

bazz6666

Greece 2009 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HST Fuji White
Issue with my new HIDS4U multimedia video interface.

I just had intalled my hids4u interface,and reversing camera from the same company.http://www.hids4u.co.uk/land-rover-discovery-3-range-rover-lexus-gvif-interface-unit-dvd-tv-or-reversing-camera-on-sat-nav-screen.html

I have taken the car to professional installers.

First issue is the camera.They explain to me that the route of the wiring for the camera to go on to one of the number plates is not the best it can be done.In regard to been able to hide the wires.
They suggested another kind of reversing camera that goes on the number plate holder.So we used that.

The other issue is that I can not change modes.It works fine for a day and then suddenly I loose it again.They said is due to the bad connection of a wire at the back of my sat nav box.This wire is designated as "Lcd in cable"
I was told from the installers that this bad connection is the reason why I loose my picture from the main screen(I had intall a tv tuner too)and reverse camera sight too.
I know many of you had intalled this mult.intef.Did anyone came across this issue?

Post #462791 Sun May 24 2015 3:55pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1