RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > In Car Electronics > Portable Audio sound coming mainly from front right speakers
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

jpeart

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black
Portable Audio sound coming mainly from front right speakers

I have an RRS 2010 HSE Luxury that therefore has the Harman Kardon Logic 7 13 speaker audio system.

When listening to the radio the sound is correctly balanced across all speakers, however, when I listen to my iPod connected via an iPod connector cable in the centre console the sound eminates primarily from the front right speakers. I can balance this out by moving the balance adjustment towards the rear left but then switching back to radio results in sound being unbalanced.

If I switch back to iPod and turn off 'logic 7' and then put the balance all the way over to the front left I have to turn the volume right up to get sound - same with rear left and rear right. As soon as I push the balance towards the front right from any of these positions I get blasted with sound from that corner.

I have had instances where the balance has worked normally but this seems rare. I've reseated the cables and rebooted the iPod - any ideas? Faulty connector cable?

Thanks
Jon

Post #461546 Fri May 08 2015 7:18pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1