RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > New wheel bearings...
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

ironada

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey
New wheel bearings...

Just put my HSE Black in for new front wheel bearings. They were grinding and sticky and getting pretty noisy (a sort of whirring noise...that was getting irritating albeit not drastically). Work is being done under warranty by TH White, who have always been ok to me and seem to have got better on the 'talking to customers like humans' front. The good bit is we have been given a FFRR Vogue SE TD V8 for a few days by Enterprise (car went in through LR Assist) and I have to say I am surprisingly pleased at how wonderful it is in terms of quality, refinement and space . I will be using it to take the kids back to boarding school today and it will certainly make that a bit easier! On the downside it is no back lane blitzer and rolls quite a lot in comparison to the Sport. Still no complaining, they were going to give me a Qashqai, which would have meant sending one of the kids to school with no kit! The kids were most impressed with separate air con they could play with, mood lighting that changed colour, and the panoramic sunroof. My wife loved the extra storage in the doors so she could put more 'useful stuff' in the car. I liked the engine (and noise) and the larger iPad-like centre screen and digital dash. Looking forward to the drive to Dorset to drop the kids off, but we never enjoy leaving them behind when we come back! I can see us buying a FFRR in the future, as the kids get bigger and CINC NAG HOME wants to put more junk in the car... HSE Black - Orkney Grey, ivory leather, privacy glass, tow bar. GBNF - Discover 4 XS Nara Bronze (11); Discovery 3 HSE, Zermatt Silver (57); Discovery 3 HSE, Buckingham Blue (55); Volvo V70 Titanium SE (53); Audi A4 1.9 TDI SE, Denim Blue (02); Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6, Black (99-V); VW Corrado VR6, Red (92-K); Toyota MR2, Racing Green (94-M); Nissan Sunny GTI, Red (92-K); Mk1 Toyota MR2 T-bar, Red (89-G); Citroen AX GT, Red (87-E); Talbot Horizon, Snot Green (83-A, I think).

Post #460111 Wed Apr 22 2015 8:09am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1