RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > RR Sport builder changes
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 5 of 6 <123456>

Dave777

United Kingdom 

They said May and haven't changed that yet! so should be within your 5 months, we just want a date asap. I am trying to book it for a new car detail and the detailers are chokka!

I changed the spec (HSE to AB and added tow bar) but with no change to build date as it wasn't fixed at the time. They said I had one in their current allocation.

If they have sold mine then I will find out. In that case the following applies..

"If you're looking for ransom for my car, I can tell you I don't have money but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will get upset with you.!

Very Happy

Post #458602 Wed Apr 08 2015 6:44pm
Maidenmania

United Kingdom 

Laughing 2008 Factory HST- Sold
Arrived 2016 HSE carpathian grey

Post #458604 Wed Apr 08 2015 6:55pm
Fletcher

England 

Mine was ordered on 4/2/15 it's still in the holding pool , I was told by the dealers any sport moved to the next step from now on will be a my16 . The dealers have a 75 page list of changes / upgrades , my dealer said he can't see the difference between causeway and carpanthian grey it will have an upgraded touchscreen system and the boot opener that you can do with waving your foot at it . Still looking at August / September

Post #458616 Wed Apr 08 2015 8:15pm
Dave777

United Kingdom 

Thanks Fletcher.

I was just told no news yet? Ordered 26th January with a couple of spec changes that they said were fine (more money!).

Interested in what I will get and when I get it now!!!!

Post #458636 Wed Apr 08 2015 10:46pm
viper

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue

Spoils LR for me you just get car delivered then they upgrade engine or spec why cant they just do this once a year ? 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey
2015 bmw 335i m-sport touring mineral grey/coral interior looking to change again .
Gone HSE SDV6 Dynamic indus silver, santorini contrast roof,panoramic roof,red brakes,privacy,climate front seats,tow bar great car enjoyed it ����
Gone my10 3.0 tdv6 Bali blue/ivory 5 years 24k no problems great car will be missed

Post #458682 Thu Apr 09 2015 1:30pm
Dave777

United Kingdom 

Definitely Viper.

Haven't even got my new old model it and I feel left out Big Cry

Here's hoping they start fitting the new bits now.

Post #458687 Thu Apr 09 2015 2:11pm
viper

Decided to cancel my order no idea what I'm going to go for now 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey
2015 bmw 335i m-sport touring mineral grey/coral interior looking to change again .
Gone HSE SDV6 Dynamic indus silver, santorini contrast roof,panoramic roof,red brakes,privacy,climate front seats,tow bar great car enjoyed it ����
Gone my10 3.0 tdv6 Bali blue/ivory 5 years 24k no problems great car will be missed

Post #458693 Thu Apr 09 2015 3:31pm
Dave777

United Kingdom 

Sorry to hear that.

Hope you sort out what you going to do next. Thanks for your help with speccing mine.

Post #458699 Thu Apr 09 2015 5:03pm
philmw

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Sumatra Black

viper wrote:
Decided to cancel my order no idea what I'm going to go for now

What, the SVR order Shocked 

Post #458701 Thu Apr 09 2015 5:17pm
viper

Yes Phil hard decision but I am hardly using car only done 1400 miles in 7 months in fact it was the salesman who talked me into cancelling the order he might be going to buy current sport back just waiting for an offer .
haven't a clue what I'm going to buy now nothing else I'm that keen on .

Juat wanted to say i love the sport but i have been having a lot of trouble with severe pains in my leg when driving been to see my consultant and he says its the seating position because im sat upright in the sport my prosthetic leg is causing pressure on my stump so he says thats one of the reasons im not using it much today tried a rs4 and the seating with my leg out streched was perfect cant believe it was pain free so after 3 suv's looks like a big change for me
Dave cheers enjoy your car Thumbs Up 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey

Last edited by viper on Sat Apr 11 2015 4:07pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #458716 Thu Apr 09 2015 6:30pm
Alexander Caplan

United Kingdom 
Re: RR Sport builder changes

Maidenmania wrote:
Noticed the car builder on the Land Rover web site had had some changes today, you can now get body coloured bumper corners and side skirts for example

I noticed that the 22 inch five split-spoke 'Style 508' wheels are no longer available on ATB - well, only with black satin finish (requires stealth pack).

I rather like the 'Style 508' - seen a number of ATB sporting them. The only other remaining option for 22" is the 'Style 504'.
I do still like the 21" 'Style 505' which are ATB only.

Post #458717 Thu Apr 09 2015 6:31pm
viper

Juat wanted to say i love the sport but i have been having a lot of trouble with severe pains in my leg when driving been to see my consultant and he says its the seating position because im sat upright in the sport my prosthetic leg is causing pressure on my stump so he says thats one of the reasons im not using it much today tried a rs4 and the seating with my leg out streched was perfect cant believe it was pain free so after 3 suv's looks like a big change for me Thumbs Up 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey

Post #458833 Sat Apr 11 2015 4:08pm
Maidenmania

United Kingdom 

I wear a below knee prosthetic and find the seating position in the RR a lot easier on my stump than my Audi A3, although I don't use the RR everyday. When my new RR arrives I'm going to be using it everyday so hope it doesn't start causing me problems! 2008 Factory HST- Sold
Arrived 2016 HSE carpathian grey

Post #458836 Sat Apr 11 2015 5:20pm
viper

Hope it's all ok for you great car enjoy Thumbs Up 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey

Post #458838 Sat Apr 11 2015 5:41pm
Dickie

United Kingdom 

Wow, was it my brief review having picked up my SVR today that put you off Viper?! Given your previous posts though I can see you've got a tough decision ahead of you as to what car to get next that will suitable flick your switch but, more importantly, you'll be comfortable in. Good luck with the hunting.... surely an RS6 (previous version) is more akin to the SVR than an RS4 though with that stonking V10! SOLD - 15 plate Estoril SVR

SOLD - 64 plate Aleutian Silver Supercharged

SOLD - 63 plate Corris SDV6 Autobiography

Post #458846 Sat Apr 11 2015 7:10pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 5 of 6 <123456>