RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > Delivery lead times
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 3 123>

coolcruiser

United Kingdom 
Delivery lead times

Can anyone tell me what the current delivery is for an HSE?

Are there any dealerships in particular that have better lead times?

Are any dealers offering any incentives yet i.e. discounts or freebies?

I have a test drive tomorrow at a NE dealership and have an inkling if I can get one in pretty short shrift I'll be leaving a deposit.

My thanks in advance.

Post #456570 Fri Mar 20 2015 7:50pm
Fletcher

England 

Hse dynamic on order . Confirmed on 4 February 2015 , in for the dealers second quarter allocation , was told last week I will most likely have it by September .
As for discounts I did very well I think , I've been told not to tell anyone what they gave me but I can say I'm £1500 better off for using that dealer over any others . I have been a loyal customer of there's for over 20 years and my father ordered one of the first 4 door range rovers they had .
Enjoy your test drive.

Post #456571 Fri Mar 20 2015 8:11pm
coolcruiser

United Kingdom 

Thanks.

Wow seven months, that's more than I was expecting.

Anyone do any better than that?

Post #456577 Fri Mar 20 2015 8:54pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Ordered mine last week and delivery is on 28th March. It was built on Wednesday, but I did take a car that would have been a dealership's director's company car and couldn't change any of the spec. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #456580 Fri Mar 20 2015 9:26pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
eddkawasaki

United Kingdom 

I ordered my first one 19th Jan. It was supposed to be a May build then it got brought forward to an April build (which was fine) then I got told it had been brought forward again to be built march 6th and here's where it became my first build, I had not finalised my spec in time and the car closed for changes 4 days before the dealers informed me of the changes. Upshot is, I had to order another one on the 16th Feb and its due 19th of June with no change in date so far. I hope it comes forward but ho hum.

Post #456610 Sat Mar 21 2015 1:05am
viper

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue

which dealer are you going to stockton or newcastle ?
I orderd in febuary for a september delivery but i did that for the new 65 reg.
Got my current hse dynamic in october got nothing no discount no wine, flowers no a thing thats from newcastle so dont hold your breath and i dont expect i will recieve any thing in september when i pick new car up.
In fact when i was at the dealers ordering the new car i noticed some pens in there display case said how about one to keep in the car ?
Did i get one no chance even though i was placing another order there tight Censored but good luck enjoy test drive and order car anyway you wont regret it Thumbs Up 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey
2015 bmw 335i m-sport touring mineral grey/coral interior looking to change again .
Gone HSE SDV6 Dynamic indus silver, santorini contrast roof,panoramic roof,red brakes,privacy,climate front seats,tow bar great car enjoyed it ����
Gone my10 3.0 tdv6 Bali blue/ivory 5 years 24k no problems great car will be missed

Post #456622 Sat Mar 21 2015 8:08am
alexv

United Kingdom 

Ordered my hse dynamic 10th Feb 15 and it arrives late April or so I'm told!?! On order expected October 16 macan turbo
Current car MY15 Hse Dynamic
Cayenne v6 MY64
RRS MY13 Black edition
Discovery MY61 xs
RRS TDV6 MY07
XC90 Executive
Yada yada yada

Post #456626 Sat Mar 21 2015 8:56am
coolcruiser

United Kingdom 

viper wrote:
which dealer are you going to stockton or newcastle ?
I orderd in febuary for a september delivery but i did that for the new 65 reg.
Got my current hse dynamic in october got nothing no discount no wine, flowers no a thing thats from newcastle so dont hold your breath and i dont expect i will recieve any thing in september when i pick new car up.
In fact when i was at the dealers ordering the new car i noticed some pens in there display case said how about one to keep in the car ?
Did i get one no chance even though i was placing another order there tight Censored but good luck enjoy test drive and order car anyway you wont regret it Thumbs Up

It's Newcastle, in the past I've had crystal glasses, an umbrella, wine stoppers, flowers etc. and the least I've ever had was a pair of key fobs from Porsche. I was actually hoping to get a free dealer fit option out of them but it sounds like I'll be disappointed.

If I decide to order one then I've decided to call around dealers to see if they'll offer a small discount or offer an option for free.

I've already posted on carwow but not had a nibble yet.

At the end of the day though it's just a bit of a game and I won't buy a £65k car on the back of a free washer bottle.......

The hardest decision will actually be to choose between the RRS and a Cayenne.........

Post #456652 Sat Mar 21 2015 11:19am
Dave777

United Kingdom 

I ordered Jan 26th and was told May. No updates yet sadly. It better not be later!

Post #456655 Sat Mar 21 2015 11:46am
Fletcher

England 

Has anyone tried bribing the sale man/woman , maybe if you offered to pay 50% of a few dealer fit options in cash , ill just leave the cash here on your desk for you to keep safe. wink , wink.
Not sure how many would grab the cash with both hands but its not too far away from Audi offering me a £6000 dealer contribution to take up there finance deal and pay it off after one month on a new RS6

Post #456659 Sat Mar 21 2015 12:17pm
coolcruiser

United Kingdom 

Fletcher wrote:
Has anyone tried bribing the sale man/woman , maybe if you offered to pay 50% of a few dealer fit options in cash , ill just leave the cash here on your desk for you to keep safe. wink , wink.
Not sure how many would grab the cash with both hands but its not too far away from Audi offering me a £6000 dealer contribution to take up there finance deal and pay it off after one month on a new RS6

Answered the wrong post there.

I think most dealers are robbers anyway so a bit of bribery is probably an possible.........

Post #456662 Sat Mar 21 2015 12:25pm
coolcruiser

United Kingdom 

[quote="DRDILL"]more buyers than there is cars.
I got free boot liner, front and rear mud flaps and service pack[/quote

That would do me, can I ask which dealership you purchased from?

Post #456664 Sat Mar 21 2015 12:36pm
Mark_N

United Kingdom 

I don't think there's much available on an SVR. I got some fuel and a leather bag. My wait time was 18 months from when I first placed a deposit to taking delivery, admittedly I put things on hold when the SVR made an appearance at Goodwood. Mark

SVR in Estoril Blue Thumbs Up

Post #456676 Sat Mar 21 2015 3:32pm
coolcruiser

United Kingdom 

Completed the test drive and was very impressed, need to decide if I can justify the extra for the HSE Dynamics when I know I will never ever use any of the off road goodies.

I was told there are no discounts and no freebies, not even a set of mats so I also have to decide if I want to shop around and maybe buy remotely or bite the bullet and buy locally. I really don't like that there is no competition as both of the dealers within easy driving distance are the same franchise.

BTW are there any help groups for configurator addiction...............

Post #456777 Sun Mar 22 2015 3:07pm
viper

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue

Didn't think they would give any freebies but I'm sure all new sports come with mats and dynamic mode is for on road driving not off-road it tightens up the steering and suspension quickens gear change and holds gears for longer would go for it if you can just watch out for the options price goes up fast Thumbs Up 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey
2015 bmw 335i m-sport touring mineral grey/coral interior looking to change again .
Gone HSE SDV6 Dynamic indus silver, santorini contrast roof,panoramic roof,red brakes,privacy,climate front seats,tow bar great car enjoyed it ����
Gone my10 3.0 tdv6 Bali blue/ivory 5 years 24k no problems great car will be missed

Post #456782 Sun Mar 22 2015 3:49pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 3 123>