United Kingdom 
Please delete post

Please delete post

Last edited by RRS PIMP on Mon Apr 15 2019 11:05pm. Edited 3 times in total

Post #455323 Mon Mar 09 2015 7:55pm
npinks
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

I can hear it, but I can't see you there, was you stood at your front door and he just came out with it Question

Post #455327 Mon Mar 09 2015 8:19pm
MAW

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Report it - maybe nothing can be done in isolation but if it adds to a pattern or chain over time maybe useful.... nothing to be lost...

Post #455328 Mon Mar 09 2015 8:22pm
viper

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue

Show footage to his school would you want him teaching your children I think not . 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey
2015 bmw 335i m-sport touring mineral grey/coral interior looking to change again .
Gone HSE SDV6 Dynamic indus silver, santorini contrast roof,panoramic roof,red brakes,privacy,climate front seats,tow bar great car enjoyed it ����
Gone my10 3.0 tdv6 Bali blue/ivory 5 years 24k no problems great car will be missed

Post #455329 Mon Mar 09 2015 8:29pm
RRS PIMP

United Kingdom 

Please delete post

Last edited by RRS PIMP on Mon Apr 15 2019 11:24pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #455330 Mon Mar 09 2015 8:37pm
npinks
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

I see, I could hear him but could not work out why he was saying anything

report him to the police and school or local newspaper

Post #455333 Mon Mar 09 2015 8:45pm
cossiedave

England 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 Autobiography Zambezi Silver

report him to the police and his school as said above and if that fail beat him with a big stick

Post #455341 Mon Mar 09 2015 9:35pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
gogsy1956

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Bali Blue

I don't see why the police can't or won't do anything, a few years ago I had a run in with an obnoxious person a couple of doors up the street ( that's being polite). This person actually caused damage to a brand new car belonging to my son's then girlfriend just because she parked slightly in front of his house. He had been warned previously about his attitude, this second time the police went to his house and made him hand over his insurance details to pay for the damage. They then issued a harassment order against him, so that if he caused any further trouble he would go straight to the cells,,,,,,,,,, no more warnings.

Needless to say he's never squeaked since 2010 RRS, TDV8
bali Blue / colour coded
side steps / flappy paddles
black perforated leather
22" overfinch
heated everything, TV,fridge ...... now with gold calipers and mud flaps !( black mud flaps that is) !!
Many years ago,,,,, 1955 series 1 landie , sometimes wish I had kept it

Post #455347 Mon Mar 09 2015 10:04pm
Fletcher

England 

As above you must report this to the police and the school , not sure what he stuck in your tyre but if he has a short temper and can do that to a tyre it's only a matter of time until he steps up his aggression .
If you don't get any joy from the school or coppers , spray paint pedo on his front door .

Post #455351 Mon Mar 09 2015 10:16pm
RRSTDV8

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Report him to the police - the fact that he has a caution already will kick them in to gear to have another word and perhaps take it further. Might be worth letting his employer know that he has a caution etc. as they may not know, but if he loses his job he's likely to go nuclear on you. Might not end well for anyone... 2012 SDV6 - it's missing a couple of cylinders
2008 TDV8 - it was a labour of love and is much missed

Post #455365 Mon Mar 09 2015 11:12pm
hse-lee

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

id have a word with him and say you've crashed into my car and lied about it slashed the tyres on hire car and have now been racist,(which is on camera) the choice is yours grow up and leave it here and well say no more, if he seems willing then great if not ask him how his local education authority may view their staff having a criminal record for racism and also the parents association thats affiliated with his school, and if that fails to shut him up well then maybe he should just get the good damn kicking it seems he deserves, i know if he crashed into my car id be itching to give him a slap anyway, good luck

Post #455387 Tue Mar 10 2015 3:02am
nicedayforit

United Kingdom 

You could always report his Caution and behavior to the teaching professions professional body the Teaching Agency.
I think you will find he is obliged to report such a Caution himself, but I bet he hasn't.
Should keep him occupied for a while. Thumbs Up Very Happy

Post #455396 Tue Mar 10 2015 9:53am
RRS PIMP

United Kingdom 

gogsy1956 – that’s helpful, I will speak to the police about the harassment order.

Fletcher – When he stabbed my tyre he used some form of sharp knife, have a look in my gallery for the pictures of the knife markings.

RRSTDV8 – To be honest I have got to the point I would rather just have a punch up with him, if he agreed to stop all this crap. As long as he threw the first punch….

hse-lee – I thought this was finished with after he got cautioned by the police, the WPC told me, he just wants to put all this behind him and move forward. Obviously he wants to move forward in a different direction!

Nicedayforit – I’ll leave that to the general public to decide, if they feel his behaviour should be reported to his employers then I am sure soon enough someone will do so, judging by the hits on you tube this morning it seems to have generated a bit of interest.

IMHO I think the police have always gone soft on him, as when they have been round to speak to him, he has a toddler and another young child and both he and his girlfriend are teachers in the local area.

We have heard him getting shouted at by his girlfriend on many occasions and when I first bought the property there were blazing rows for hours and hours. When you start to put this all together, it’s no wonder that his violent abusive behaviour occurs on a Monday morning when he is off work, or when his girlfriend is not around.
I’m starting to think it’s a form of therapy relief for him!

To give you another example of how he tries to play the good caring teacher role. As you can see opposite the house there is a grass area, once a year the local residents get together to clean it up. Last year on the weekend that everyone was getting together to clean up the litter, he’s seen sitting in his car throwing litter out of his window.
I’ve never mentioned this to any of the neighbours, as I don’t have time to go round gossiping, but his girlfriend can talk for America (she has an American accent) and is often heard gossiping about the neighbours and local criminal activity in the area.
He cycles to work everyday and is seen cycling along the pavement….nice example to set for the young impressionable children, add to that criminal damage and racial abuse!

Post #455407 Tue Mar 10 2015 12:21pm
sally

United Kingdom 

I wouldn't say anything to him, but i most deff would report it to the police and if they do nothing, share it amongst the school, and the the parents. Its disgusting behaviour and there is no excuse for it. 2012 Evoque
2014 Sport Autobiography
2015 SVR for the fun stuff
2016 Evoque SI4 Dynamic Lux for the daily drive
2016 Defender 90
2018 SVR

Post #455415 Tue Mar 10 2015 3:09pm
RRS PIMP

United Kingdom 
I’ve only gone and been issued with a Harassment notice

Update!
I’ve only gone and been issued with a Harassment notice by the police.
Apparently my posting on you tube amounts to harassment and if I do it again, I will be arrested for it!
I received a letter, followed by a phone call and the WPC explaining my neighbour has been suspended from work based on the you tube clip I posted.
Apparently I have to wait for the police investigation to finish, as it’s not confirmed if he was being racist.

I spoke to her Sergeant, who was not happy that the video clips showed his children, which I did not think about at the time and agreed with him, but also pointed out if you are going to commit crime whilst your children are present then I can’t help what is shown on you tube!

1. So I report him for racist abuse.
2. He reports me for harassment and before my racist abuse offence has been investigated, I get hit with a harassment order - just because I posted a video of him being racist!

Sounds like they are trying to censor me and my video evidence!

Post #457256 Thu Mar 26 2015 5:02pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>