RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > coniston hall LR experience
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

viper

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue

RRSman it's free LR get in touch direct to arrange a time and which centre you prefer great to see what the car is capable of especially when it's there car and the instructors are very knowledgeable .
Good day out Thumbs Up 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey
2015 bmw 335i m-sport touring mineral grey/coral interior looking to change again .
Gone HSE SDV6 Dynamic indus silver, santorini contrast roof,panoramic roof,red brakes,privacy,climate front seats,tow bar great car enjoyed it ����
Gone my10 3.0 tdv6 Bali blue/ivory 5 years 24k no problems great car will be missed

Post #453713 Tue Feb 24 2015 6:49pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

Wow thanks and I look forward to that call! Can I take the kids along too (13 and 9) they would love it! My closest is Luton Hoo.

Post #453714 Tue Feb 24 2015 6:52pm
viper

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue

Yes you can take upto 2 other drivers so I'm sure the kids will be able to go I took wife first time and my eldest son today he wanted to drive off-road for the first time and loved it 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey
2015 bmw 335i m-sport touring mineral grey/coral interior looking to change again .
Gone HSE SDV6 Dynamic indus silver, santorini contrast roof,panoramic roof,red brakes,privacy,climate front seats,tow bar great car enjoyed it ����
Gone my10 3.0 tdv6 Bali blue/ivory 5 years 24k no problems great car will be missed

Post #453719 Tue Feb 24 2015 7:23pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

Great thanks Thumbs Up

Post #453723 Tue Feb 24 2015 7:44pm
eddkawasaki

United Kingdom 

Maybe things work differently with the sport but my evoque one was a voucher given to me by the dealer at handover. Well, I had to ask for it but he was "just going to get that". then I called the centre I wanted to book with to arrange dates.

I was told by the instructor on the day that the vouchers were originally supposed to be handed out as part of the test drive i.e. you get an hour on the road then they give you a half day offroad to see what it is really capable of. I guess that the dealers were just getting bombarded with people wanting a free play in a 90k car.

RRSman its worth checking out you tube for LRE videos to see what you are in for and if you can buy/borrow a go pro camera for the day then you will have your own videos to bore people to death with Laughing

Post #453724 Tue Feb 24 2015 7:44pm
Chrisr1806

England 

I got an email a few weeks after collecting my car. Arrived: MY16 A/B SDV6 in Aruba, Ivory interior, piano black trim, black panoramic roof, spare wheel, blind spot monitoring, mudlaps and more... Twisted Evil

Gone but not forgotten:
2014 RRS2 SDV6 HSE in Loire Blue
2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE in Santorini Black

Post #453741 Tue Feb 24 2015 10:26pm
top0cat

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Should get them free, its a half day, can take a month or two for the letter to come through, although I ended up ringing the garage to chase it up as hadn't heard anything after 3 months! I have my letter now so just got to book it. Have already spoke to my nearest centre who advised me that you can only book a month in advance but it is valid for me and a guest which I thought was a bonus Very Happy

Post #453782 Wed Feb 25 2015 12:43pm
alexv

United Kingdom 

I have done the course at Dunkeld twice and i loved it, once in summer and once in winter with deep snow which was even better. I heard that the one at Luton Hoo isnt very good, not sure why and if thats even true but going through and around an ancient forest in Dunkeld, certainly would take some beating imho.

Regards

Alex On order expected October 16 macan turbo
Current car MY15 Hse Dynamic
Cayenne v6 MY64
RRS MY13 Black edition
Discovery MY61 xs
RRS TDV6 MY07
XC90 Executive
Yada yada yada

Post #454419 Mon Mar 02 2015 8:05pm
CRC@LandRover

United Kingdom 

Hi All,

The vouchers can take a few weeks to come through following your purchase.

Just to confirm, there have now been changes made to the used approved scheme, so that the half day experience vouchers are offered with vehicles purchased under this scheme as well with new vehicles.

I have also included some additional information below:

There are 7 centres across the country and are located in some of Britain’s most magnificent countryside and historic settings all available for your complementary half day off-roading in one of our truly fantastic Land Rover vehicles.

The 7 centres are:
• Scotland based at Butterstone Loch by Dunkeld
• North Yorkshire based at Coniston Hall Hotel, Near Skipton
• Cheshire based at Stone House Lane, Peckforton
• Eastnor based in Eastnor Castle grounds in Ledbury
• East of England based in Rockingham Castle grounds, in Market Harborough
• Luton Hoo based in Luton Hoo Estate, Bedfordshire
• West Country based at Wessington Farm, Honiton in Devon

Each experience is hosted by one of our fully qualified instructors, all of whom are a fountain of knowledge about every one of these vehicles to help you get the most out of your off-roading adventure.

The half-day experiences entitle yourself and up to 2 other guests (depending on vehicle choice) to enjoy an off-road adventure. You are able to choose which vehicle you would like to have your experience in, providing that vehicle is available at your preferred date and time.
(Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, Range Rover Evoque, Discovery, Freelander, Defender, (Discovery Sport available from April))

Bookings for most of the centres do usually take place 1 month in advance, and weekends* more often than not tend to book up very quickly.

*Weekends vary depending on centre to centre.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly via PM.

Many thanks,
Pete Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.

Post #454514 Tue Mar 03 2015 1:56pm
sally

United Kingdom 

RRSman wrote:
Wow thanks and I look forward to that call! Can I take the kids along too (13 and 9) they would love it! My closest is Luton Hoo.

I have done the experience at Luton Hoo. Had great fun. Did some amazing reverse hill decent because it was dry and got to floor it down an unmade field track which the dont usually let you do. Will go back next time when its really wet.

Your kids will love going through the water, I know i did! 2012 Evoque
2014 Sport Autobiography
2015 SVR for the fun stuff
2016 Evoque SI4 Dynamic Lux for the daily drive
2016 Defender 90
2018 SVR

Post #454523 Tue Mar 03 2015 3:18pm
peanutbob

2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Zermatt Silver

I've done about half a dozen LRE courses in the past few years, and still have 2 vouchers remaining, though registered. The courses are brilliant..most people are quite amazed at the capability of the cars. For me, having done Skipton (though apparently it is moving, though nice hotel etc) and Peckforton (Pheasant Inn at Burwarsdley nearby, v.good), are good but Eastnor/Ledbury is more challenging, especially in ghastly conditions! Feathers Inn at Ledbury recommended , ancient with creaking floorboards etc. Ledbury is a nice old market town. All 3 hotels, Coniston Hall, Pheasant Inn and Feathers Inn are dog friendly.

Post #454584 Tue Mar 03 2015 10:46pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12