RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > Done it
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Fletcher

England 
Done it

Order placed today , by the wife for her birthday. She even got a large bouquet of flowers .

Post #451300 Wed Feb 04 2015 10:45pm
viper

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue

congratulations did well there getting flowers when ordering i have never had anything from a LR dealer when i have ordered or collected a car might wear dress next time Rolling with laughter might not even let me in dealership then though Thumbs Up

Fletcher what model/spec have you ordered ? 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey
2015 bmw 335i m-sport touring mineral grey/coral interior looking to change again .
Gone HSE SDV6 Dynamic indus silver, santorini contrast roof,panoramic roof,red brakes,privacy,climate front seats,tow bar great car enjoyed it ����
Gone my10 3.0 tdv6 Bali blue/ivory 5 years 24k no problems great car will be missed

Post #451337 Thu Feb 05 2015 6:57am
Fletcher

England 

Hi all . We have used county for nearly 20 years now and they do look after us very well . Spec is Hse dynamic full panoramic roof , 7 seats , full black leather with black head lining, rear entertainment, top spec radio, auto dip lights , soft close doors , heated and cooled seats , 4 zone air con , premium mats +boot, electric towbar , mud flaps , door sill guards , auto dip mirrors , cameras around the outside. 22" alloys to go on after we leave the dealership. Causeway grey with the black stelth style 17 wheels .
I'm sure I've forgotten some bits . Due in May I think . Ready for child no. 4 due in July.
Not sure about wearing a dress being a man but if you can save a pound , give it a go .

Post #451376 Thu Feb 05 2015 1:31pm
viper

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue

Spec sounds great and congrats on number 4 and if I put a dress on I would be arrested and wife would not be impressed Thumbs Up 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey
2015 bmw 335i m-sport touring mineral grey/coral interior looking to change again .
Gone HSE SDV6 Dynamic indus silver, santorini contrast roof,panoramic roof,red brakes,privacy,climate front seats,tow bar great car enjoyed it ����
Gone my10 3.0 tdv6 Bali blue/ivory 5 years 24k no problems great car will be missed

Post #451401 Thu Feb 05 2015 3:19pm
ExpatPom

Australia 2013 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Fuji White

Congratulations on the car are pending #4!

Re 22" alloys with 7 seat - I've been told this isn't officially possible or recommended by my dealer (think you'll see you can't option them). You may know this since you mentioned Putting them on 'after' however, but there may be ramifications with warranty or other technical issues?

Can anyone clear that up?

I personally would love the 22"s on mine but haven't due to the above guidance. MY15.5 Fuji White, SDV8 HSE Dyn Stealth Pack
Gone: MY14 Fuji White, 3.0 TDV6 SE
Gone: MY10 Stornoway Grey, 3.0 TDV6

Post #451470 Thu Feb 05 2015 9:42pm
Fletcher

England 

The way I read it is if you load the car fully you might have a problem with the tyres . But I have had 22" wheels on heaveyier cars with no issue . The new car will never get overloaded as it only gets used for the school run and the 6/7 seats will only get used on the odd acation that the family go out together , even then there is only 6 of us , all slim build , some slimmer than others . Rolling with laughter

Post #451503 Thu Feb 05 2015 11:15pm
Mark_N

United Kingdom 

You've got to love the breakaway Devonian spelling and grammar! Mark

SVR in Estoril Blue Thumbs Up

Post #451765 Sun Feb 08 2015 7:30am
Mark_N

United Kingdom 

Well, I was slightly bemused by the spellings of "heavier" and "occasion". Snob? Probably not. Educated? Certainly.

Mind you, I was interested to meet the owner of a Porsche 911 turbo recently who, it transpired, could not read. I only realised this when he held his menu upside down. Mark

Last edited by Mark_N on Sun Feb 08 2015 12:32pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #451782 Sun Feb 08 2015 12:25pm
BKHK

Australia 

Oh dear Mark, you are a snob like me now! You have been branded by the Snob Police.

I hope you are proud of your car because ambivalence about your RRS will make you a double snob (snob snob). Once fkarim brands you as well you will be a fkarim snob snob and things just don't get much worse than that. It has quite spoiled my weekend, my wife has been wondering why I have been so depressed. Yawn Even so, I would rather be a snob than a Dill (Aussie slang that people from Blighty won't understand)

So, next time, I suggest that you be a little more punctilious before you so cruelly suggest that Devonians are less educated.

On my computer and my iPad, there is a funny dotted red line which shows words which need a spelling correction, i find it easy to use and I highly recommend it.

Post #451787 Sun Feb 08 2015 1:05pm
Fletcher

England 

Hi all , just catching up on old posts . I do have a problem with spelling and grammar , dyslexia , I'm very good at counting but spelling is sometimes a bit hit and miss , I know when a word has been spelt wrongly but I don't know how to correct it .
As for education , I was educated at a private school as a day boy . I have run my own business for years and been very successful . I think this is the first time in 42 years that my spelling has been an issue and subject to negative comments.
I'm going to cheer myself up by looking at my bank account and have a walk around my grounds before eating one of the kids Easter eggs .
All the beast . Fletcher.

Post #456240 Tue Mar 17 2015 8:50pm
Mark_N

United Kingdom 

My original comment was said tongue-in-cheek... No need to be defensive! Wink Mark

Post #456244 Tue Mar 17 2015 9:14pm
Fletcher

England 

Only playing mark . ( all the beast ) Thumbs Up

Post #456246 Tue Mar 17 2015 9:21pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

Very Happy

Both my kids and wife have severe Dyslexia so I know where you are coming from Fletcher Smile

Post #456259 Tue Mar 17 2015 10:02pm
richard9

United Kingdom 

Hi Fletcher
Perfect takedown - love your style - don't care whether people can spell or form correct grammar on here - for me it is all about the love of cares (sic).
Rich

Post #456420 Thu Mar 19 2015 12:41am
Fletcher

England 

Many thanks guys Thumbs Up

Post #456476 Thu Mar 19 2015 8:16pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1