RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > New rrs 2015
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 3 <123>

Fletcher

England 

Just picked up a demo for the weekend it's a lot lower spec than the one I have ordered but I'm loving it so far , soft close doors are a must, the stealth pack does look stunning on a white car , not keen on the opening panoramic roof the join spoils it in my opinion and for the size of the opening not as big as I thought it would be.

Post #454047 Fri Feb 27 2015 8:39pm
Dave777

United Kingdom 

Please post a few pictures if you can. I have ordered one witht stealth pack and only seen it once briefly.

Cheers

Dave

Post #454094 Sat Feb 28 2015 11:36am
Fletcher

England 

Just tried to take some pics in the dark (not good )
Love the drive , the gear shift takes a bit of getting used to . At one point I had parked the auto stop start had stopped then I saw a better space but couldn't seem to make it go . It was a me thing rather than the car . Doing 80 the car was only in 7th , I found I could change up a gear loads of times to save fuel/money ( not that I'm tight I was just playing ) the cruise thing that breaks for you is I bit rough , a car pulled into my lane while I was doing 80 ish and the rrs saw it and slammed on the breaks , the chap behind me must have thought I was break checking him .
On the hole I love it , mine will be perfect.

Post #454319 Sun Mar 01 2015 11:04pm
Fletcher

England 

Photos of demo

Post #454418 Mon Mar 02 2015 9:05pm
Fletcher

England 

The wife took that photo with the iPad , say no more .

Post #454427 Mon Mar 02 2015 9:33pm
hse-lee

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Quote:
The wife took that photo with the iPad , say no more .

and here was me thinking them tyres must have excellent grip Rolling with laughter [/quote]

Post #454437 Mon Mar 02 2015 10:05pm
Fletcher

England 

Just popped into the dealer to find out if they had any idea on a build date for the new rrs . Should have it by September at the latest .
Not sure how I feel about it , yes I want it as soon as possible but it's not the end of the world if I have to wait, it's not like I have to walk or catch the bus .

Post #455845 Sat Mar 14 2015 8:11pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

What model are you after? 6 months seems excessive for now as many getting their cars in 4 months.

Post #455858 Sat Mar 14 2015 10:11pm
alexv

United Kingdom 

A number of dealers offered me builds within 6-8 weeks, 4 months even sounds too long!? On order expected October 16 macan turbo
Current car MY15 Hse Dynamic
Cayenne v6 MY64
RRS MY13 Black edition
Discovery MY61 xs
RRS TDV6 MY07
XC90 Executive
Yada yada yada

Post #455868 Sat Mar 14 2015 10:53pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

That maybe salesmen lying trying to get your order in! From what I understand 4 months is pretty much the wait right now.

Post #455876 Sat Mar 14 2015 11:33pm
Fletcher

England 

Hope he's just thinking worst case sinario . I did think if it's in there second quarter build allocation and is built at the end of June I would get it in July / August at the very latest.
Rrsman . The full build is rrs2 hse dynamic 3.0 diesel , causeway grey fixed panoramic roof in body colour , black head lining with the ebony luna interior , 7 seater , soft close doors , wifi , rear dvd's with extra headphones , 4 way air con thing , heated / cooled seats , upgraded stereo 825w 19 speakers , high beem assist , heated steering wheel , luxury mats , boot mat , surround camera system , mud flaps x4 , auto dimming power fold mirrors , power towbar ,60/40 seats , sill tread plates ,twin sun visors , seat style 3 /14 way power seats ,extra large washer bottle , life shine , 5 year service plan and I'm hoping to get 2 x leather seat tidy things from the dealer so the kids can keep the dvd's in .
There are a brand new set of kahn cosworth gloss black 22" wheels waiting to be fitted and I have booked the car in for an extra special detail as soon as I pick it up , just so it stays looking brand new for as long as possible . All other mods will be to my garage , repaint the floor , poss do the walls and carpet the areas around the parking area .

Post #455917 Sun Mar 15 2015 12:11pm
Dave777

United Kingdom 

I ordered in January with a May delivery. No confirmation but he is worried re sunroof availability again?

Mega spec Fletcher and I like the garage mods too!

Post #455955 Sun Mar 15 2015 6:03pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

Fletcher wrote:
Hope he's just thinking worst case sinario . I did think if it's in there second quarter build allocation and is built at the end of June I would get it in July / August at the very latest.
Rrsman . The full build is rrs2 hse dynamic 3.0 diesel , causeway grey fixed panoramic roof in body colour , black head lining with the ebony luna interior , 7 seater , soft close doors , wifi , rear dvd's with extra headphones , 4 way air con thing , heated / cooled seats , upgraded stereo 825w 19 speakers , high beem assist , heated steering wheel , luxury mats , boot mat , surround camera system , mud flaps x4 , auto dimming power fold mirrors , power towbar ,60/40 seats , sill tread plates ,twin sun visors , seat style 3 /14 way power seats ,extra large washer bottle , life shine , 5 year service plan and I'm hoping to get 2 x leather seat tidy things from the dealer so the kids can keep the dvd's in .
There are a brand new set of kahn cosworth gloss black 22" wheels waiting to be fitted and I have booked the car in for an extra special detail as soon as I pick it up , just so it stays looking brand new for as long as possible . All other mods will be to my garage , repaint the floor , poss do the walls and carpet the areas around the parking area .

Sounds good! Why Kahn though? Few nice OEM 22"s available!?

Post #455966 Sun Mar 15 2015 7:30pm
Fletcher

England 

Hi , I had them on my last range rover vogue in a gun metal grey against the black car and I think they look great , subtle , and not too gangster . I wanted something that would match the gloss black on the car this time ( mirrors , grill and strip on boot ) . The stealth wheels came a close second but lost due to the matt finish . I am a bit fussy with getting things right first time rather than doing things twice and it costing more in the long run . Buy right buy once .
I have a good mate that owns a great local village garage that specializes in alloys and does look after me rather well.
I will post some pics when it arrives , hope you like it as much as I will.

Post #455977 Sun Mar 15 2015 9:30pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

Look forward to seeing the pics Smile

I was looking at Overfinch wheels but in the end settled for the 22" Vogue Autobiography Style 7 Diamond Turned wheels...you can see images in my gallary Thumbs Up

Post #455994 Sun Mar 15 2015 11:33pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 3 <123>