Home > Off Topic > swiss watches direct
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>

viper

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue
swiss watches direct

Has anybody bought from

http://www.swisswatchesdirect.co.uk/watche..._42?page=1

just been looking at a new brietling and there prices seem very good or has anybody got any other web site they would advise to buy from ? 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey
2015 bmw 335i m-sport touring mineral grey/coral interior looking to change again .
Gone HSE SDV6 Dynamic indus silver, santorini contrast roof,panoramic roof,red brakes,privacy,climate front seats,tow bar great car enjoyed it ����
Gone my10 3.0 tdv6 Bali blue/ivory 5 years 24k no problems great car will be missed

Post #444547 Sun Dec 07 2014 8:45am
Andyjay123

Never heard of them

I use Time4Diamonds to buy all my watches. First class company with offices at 3 London bridge. Syd owns the company and what he doesn't know about the market isn't worth knowing. I own everything from Rolex to audemars piguet and Chopard which he has sorted for me

I know about but haven't used the "swiss watch company" in Chiswick. I know dealers who have though so can't see any issues with them.

Don't know the company you are referring to so can't give an opinion. 2006 RRS Supercharged 4.2 HST muthuaflecka!

Post #444549 Sun Dec 07 2014 8:56am
viper

Does nobody have any good watch web sites or used the one above Banging Head Banging Head 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey
2015 bmw 335i m-sport touring mineral grey/coral interior looking to change again .
Gone HSE SDV6 Dynamic indus silver, santorini contrast roof,panoramic roof,red brakes,privacy,climate front seats,tow bar great car enjoyed it ����
Gone my10 3.0 tdv6 Bali blue/ivory 5 years 24k no problems great car will be missed

Post #444660 Mon Dec 08 2014 3:39pm
Andyjay123

The two I mentioned are on line watch companies but also have offices if
You want to go in person 2006 RRS Supercharged 4.2 HST muthuaflecka!

Post #444662 Mon Dec 08 2014 4:22pm
viper

cheers andy Thumbs Up 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey

Post #444667 Mon Dec 08 2014 5:44pm
Andyjay123

are you looking to buy new or second hand? 2006 RRS Supercharged 4.2 HST muthuaflecka!

Post #444685 Mon Dec 08 2014 7:11pm
Bungleaio

2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Buckingham Blue

I've never used http://www.hackettwatches.com but he has a good reputation on Pistonheads, can source new watches too.

Post #444716 Mon Dec 08 2014 9:26pm
Nav01

United Kingdom 

when it come to watches always by over the counter from a reputable mainstream dealer too many grade 1 fakes about not worth the risk.

Post #444718 Mon Dec 08 2014 9:30pm
viper

Buying new just thought there might be savings to be made online might go and buy over the counter better safe than sorry 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey

Post #444719 Mon Dec 08 2014 9:38pm
Nav01

United Kingdom 

Not really mate most desirable watches like Rolex, Hublot may be Breitling can usually can be purchased from Ernest Young, or say the watch gallery any above that anything above that Joseph Frost of London is your man the likes Amir Khan would go to.
Most desirable models and the full range generally go directly to Dubai with London getting second pickings some models will be on the shelf but the more desirable for example, Rolex submariner will not be available on the shelf they put you on the waiting list with a limit of six months, normally they get delivery in three months they call you if you like it you pay for it etc. plus you get dealer facilities, you will also learn whats the desirable in watch market and what holds its value, talking from personal experience.

Post #444725 Mon Dec 08 2014 10:14pm
Andyjay123

Clearly you don't buy watches so better stick to talking about cars.
Give experience not opinions.

You dint need to have a shop front to enable you to secure good deals from Rolex and the like
I got 25% discount on my new AP and good discounts on all my rolexs

FOotballers tend to buy from dealers and not pay premiums to shops 2006 RRS Supercharged 4.2 HST muthuaflecka!

Post #444728 Mon Dec 08 2014 10:29pm
Nav01

United Kingdom 

well we are all entitled to our own opinon and I do buy watches and it works for me lol. So you can stick your dictatorship where the sun don't shine! Its what makes you feel is right nothing wrong with going to a dealer as long as you can establish where he sourced the watch from and is happy with it. Most footballers get watches given to them for free for the advertising if not they have a dealer who meet all the requirements when it come to jewellery so they can sell back at a later stage. Yes there are different methods for purchasing a 10k watch or 100k watch.

Post #444730 Mon Dec 08 2014 10:36pm
gogsy1956

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Bali Blue

try Berry's in Newcastle, just by Greys monument, they keep a good selection of watches,,, Breitling included and often have a sale going on, especially this time of the year. 2010 RRS, TDV8
bali Blue / colour coded
side steps / flappy paddles
black perforated leather
22" overfinch
heated everything, TV,fridge ...... now with gold calipers and mud flaps !( black mud flaps that is) !!
Many years ago,,,,, 1955 series 1 landie , sometimes wish I had kept it

Post #444734 Tue Dec 09 2014 12:10am
Leasky

Scotland 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Alaska White

I appreciate it may not be ideal but if you are planning a trip abroad, give consideration to travelling through T5 at Heathrow and buy your watch from Mappin and Webb there. You will get a minimum of 20% off all new models which they have in stock. Granted, the stock in store can sometimes be limited, so if you have a particular item in mind; contact their main branch in London and ensure that the piece which you want is waiting for you in their T5 shop on the day of travel. Discounts well above the standard 20% tax is available on models which have 2 tone or full gold.

Alternatively, take a look on The Rolex Forum (TRF).

Good luck with your search. Leasky.

Post #448815 Sun Jan 18 2015 1:48pm
Russben

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

I bought my Breitling a few years ago in Gran Canaria from a jewellers that was listed as an authorised dealer on the Breitling website. I saved about a third of the UK price buying it abroad. As we were going on holiday anyway the saving partly paid for the holiday.

Breitling say they don't sell watches on the internet, but some places like SwissWatchesDirect are probably selling them as if they were a shop & authorised agent. I'd rather go & try different watches on to see which suits me as the size & weight can be difficult to assess from a catalogue or from pictures on the 'net.

I've recently had my watch serviced and got all the genuine Breitling service stamps, so I know that it's a genuine watch.

My way you get a sunshine holiday too.. bonus Thumbs Up I'm in the shed, I'll be back in the real world in a minute.

Post #448854 Sun Jan 18 2015 5:25pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>