RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > Chile Red
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

peanutbob

2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Zermatt Silver
Chile Red

Whilst it was predicted, why has Chile Red been deleted? I realise that there are 2 other 'reds' plus 3 'blacks' , but it's a great colour with the Santorini black roof.
Just do not know now what to go for in my replacement...but maybe there'll be an addition or two in the coming months. Yulong with black looks pretty cool, but I'd jump at Estoril Blue so long as I could get it on the regular s/c.

Post #443929 Fri Nov 28 2014 11:19pm
Mark_N

United Kingdom 

I have the feeling it was the launch colour for the car but I don't know how popular it is. Most of the sports I see are black, white or grey.

Estoril was said to be an SVR-only option but who knows? What surprises me about LR is the level of change within model years. There's this constant churn of new and deleted choices with the configurator never catching up. Maybe the market and competition demand it with marketing always desperate to get the latest gizmo/piece of software out there. Mark

SVR in Estoril Blue Thumbs Up

Post #443939 Sat Nov 29 2014 5:39am
DaveW

United Kingdom 

I don't move in the circles that decides paint colours but I can confirm that Estoril is SVR specific

Post #443949 Sat Nov 29 2014 12:19pm
Mark_N

United Kingdom 

I think it's much better that you move in the circles you do, Dave, rather than sitting around a table coming up with names for colours which the rest of the world knows as "orange".

Any info you can give us on progress with the car - you'll understand the peasants are revolting and the dealers are being characteristically useless. Mark

SVR in Estoril Blue Thumbs Up

Post #443964 Sat Nov 29 2014 4:58pm
DaveW

United Kingdom 

To be honest Mark, there's not much more I can tell you guys that you don't already know. We're going through all the due processes to make sure everyone is aligned to hitting the job#1 date which you guys already know of and we've confirmed HUD is in for launch.
Other than that, I'm under embargo for press dates etc so couldn't tell you if I wanted to and obviously I don't deal with orders etc, but suffice to say its looking very good at present Very Happy .

Post #444019 Sun Nov 30 2014 7:35pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1