RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > In Car Electronics > Multi changer question, probally a stupid one!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

JamesRoberts

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Cairns Blue
Multi changer question, probally a stupid one!

So the CD player says 6 discs but has a single slot.
Am I missing the other 5 hidden away somewhere??

Post #440854 Wed Oct 29 2014 5:27pm
PEACHY

England 

Just push them in - it will take 6 discs Thumbs Up 16MY Estoril Blue SVR.............
17MY Autobiography Dynamic - Corris Grey - WOW.
14MY Autobiography Dynamic - SDV6 - Fuji White Smile
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Santorini Black - Dual View - Rear Entertainment - Sunroof.
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Orkney Grey - awesome ;(
2005 Java Black - 4.2 V8 Supercharged First Edition- will never be forgotten ;(

Post #440857 Wed Oct 29 2014 6:02pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Mark1505

Location: Wales Home, Singapore work & Also many other parts of the world,

Wales 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

its a single slot CD player, which holds 6 discs. all discs are loaded through the single slot.

To insert more than one disc, briefly press the CD mode button. Then press and hold the CD mode button. The information display will show Loading All, followed by Please Wait.
When the message Insert Disc is displayed, the first disc can be presented to the player. The disc’s position number will be highlighted on the Information display screen both during and after loading.

Note: If a CD fails to be drawn in and the message CD Error is displayed, press the eject button to clear the error.
If the error fails to clear, contact your Land Rover Dealer/Authorised Repairer.
This process is repeated until all six CD positions are occupied. If one or more of the disc positions is already occupied, that position will be skipped in the loading process.

Note: To stop the loading process for multiple discs, either press and hold the CD mode button or press the C button.

Note: If there is a problem with a disc that has been loaded (inserted upside down, wrong format etc.) Disc Error will appear in the message display, and the disc in question will be ejected. If the problem is obvious, and can be corrected (disc upside down for example), then re-insert the disc in the correct manner. If it cannot be rectified, or the problem is not apparent, do not re-insert the disc.

It is only possible to eject a single disc, if it is currently selected or playing.
To eject a disc, press the eject button briefly. Ejecting will be shown on the display screen, and, after a short pause, the disc will be presented. When the disc has stopped moving Remove Disc is displayed. The disc should now be removed.

Note: If the disc is not removed from the slot within fifteen seconds, it will be drawn back into the player.

All of the discs contained in the player can be ejected in sequence. To eject all of the discs, press and hold the eject button.
The discs will be ejected one at a time with a short pause in between each. Following the removal of the last disc, Loading will be shown in the display screen.
To stop the process, press any number key.

Note: If a disc is not removed from the slot within fifteen seconds, it will be drawn back into the player.

Premium audio: To start CD playback, briefly press the CD mode button, then select the required disc number. If no disc number is selected, playback will begin at one of two places:
􏰀 If the discs contained in the player have not been removed since their last use, playback will begin from the point at which it was stopped previously.
􏰀 If the discs contained in the player have not been used since they were inserted, playback will begin at the start of disc one.

If the slot position selected does not contain a disc, there will be a pause followed by a message on the display screen Insert Disc.
Once a disc has been inserted, there will be a pause whilst the unit reads the disc information. Playback will then begin at the start of track one

Hope that helps Java Black 2007 TDV8 HSE (my first RRS)
Colour coded door handles
Colour coded headlight washers
Smoked side repeaters
Hawk Colour coded side vents
Privacy Glass
Mud Flaps

Post #440858 Wed Oct 29 2014 6:06pm
PEACHY

England 

Shocked ^^^^^^ that's what I meant to say ^^^^^ Embarassed

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter 16MY Estoril Blue SVR.............
17MY Autobiography Dynamic - Corris Grey - WOW.
14MY Autobiography Dynamic - SDV6 - Fuji White Smile
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Santorini Black - Dual View - Rear Entertainment - Sunroof.
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Orkney Grey - awesome ;(
2005 Java Black - 4.2 V8 Supercharged First Edition- will never be forgotten ;(

Post #440859 Wed Oct 29 2014 6:08pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Mark1505

Location: Wales Home, Singapore work & Also many other parts of the world,

Wales 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

online manual down loaded copy paste Whistle Whistle Java Black 2007 TDV8 HSE (my first RRS)
Colour coded door handles
Colour coded headlight washers
Smoked side repeaters
Hawk Colour coded side vents
Privacy Glass
Mud Flaps

Post #440863 Wed Oct 29 2014 6:49pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1