RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > Final spec
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Nowaytk

England 
Final spec

Going to be putting in my final spec within the next week or two, I think I'm happy with the choices, the only thing I'm not 100% is the exterior colour. I think I've had too long to think about it because I started with Nara, then on to Havana, next was Mariana, current choice is now Scotia grey, reason for the latest change is although I do like the darker colours, due to the lack of time ( laziness ) I'm finding it annoying that unless you wash it every week they look dirty , even if it hasn't rained the layer of dust puts paid to that, hence the change to the grey. Only problem is I've only seen discos in the flesh in that colour which I like, but can't help wonder what the sport would look like, was wondering if anyone on here has one in scotia? 2015 HSE SDV6 Scotia Grey, ebony / lunar, colour coded, deployable steps, TV, sliding pano and a few other bits. Now gone
2018 Velar R-Dynamic HSE sdv6 silicon silver

Post #432125 Fri Aug 01 2014 9:22pm
V8V Man

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Baltic Blue

I had a Scotia Grey demonstrator and the colour suited the car an AB, with ebony/pimento which a little hard on the eyes to start with but by the end of the 5 days I liked it - not enough to order it though! I thought Scotia had a green hue to the grey.

For me it had to be an AB in Corris Grey, Santorini roof and Cirus interior. Ordered back in Jan, been promised build mid Sept for delivery October.

Colour is so subjective and personal, so whatever you choose it'll be good. Good luck MY2014 RRS Autobiography in Corris Grey, Black contrast roof and Cirrus interior, adaptive lights and side steps.

Gone - 2011 RRS HSE TDV6 Baltic Blue, Ivory/Ebony contrast stitching, Side steps, paddles, iPod/IPhone lead (works just fine with iPhone4), Adaptive lights

2011 Aston Martin V12 Vantage - Carbon Black Edition

Post #432127 Fri Aug 01 2014 10:10pm
Nowaytk

England 

Thanks v8v man, did you have the demonstrator a while ago or was it more recent? Just thinking if recent they might still have it on site which might be worth a trip up there as not too far away from me. 2015 HSE SDV6 Scotia Grey, ebony / lunar, colour coded, deployable steps, TV, sliding pano and a few other bits. Now gone

Post #432134 Fri Aug 01 2014 10:33pm
Chrisr1806

England 

I recommend Loire Blue with Ivory interior. Whistle Arrived: MY16 A/B SDV6 in Aruba, Ivory interior, piano black trim, black panoramic roof, spare wheel, blind spot monitoring, mudlaps and more... Twisted Evil

Gone but not forgotten:
2014 RRS2 SDV6 HSE in Loire Blue
2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE in Santorini Black

Post #432135 Fri Aug 01 2014 10:37pm
Nowaytk

England 

Laughing
I think mine will be almost opposite, light exterior, dark interior ( going for ebony/lunar ) 2015 HSE SDV6 Scotia Grey, ebony / lunar, colour coded, deployable steps, TV, sliding pano and a few other bits. Now gone

Post #432138 Fri Aug 01 2014 10:45pm
V8V Man

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Baltic Blue

Nowaytk wrote:
Thanks v8v man, did you have the demonstrator a while ago or was it more recent? Just thinking if recent they might still have it on site which might be worth a trip up there as not too far away from me.

It was quite a while ago and the demonstrator was organised by my local dealer and came from JLR central stock. MY2014 RRS Autobiography in Corris Grey, Black contrast roof and Cirrus interior, adaptive lights and side steps.

Gone - 2011 RRS HSE TDV6 Baltic Blue, Ivory/Ebony contrast stitching, Side steps, paddles, iPod/IPhone lead (works just fine with iPhone4), Adaptive lights

2011 Aston Martin V12 Vantage - Carbon Black Edition

Post #432148 Sat Aug 02 2014 8:50am
Nowaytk

England 

Went to the dealers yesterday to put in final spec, and would you believe it there were two sports in scotia grey, they were waiting for enterprise to pick them up. Made my mind up and have now ordered for nov delivery a scotia grey SDV6 HSE Very Happy 2015 HSE SDV6 Scotia Grey, ebony / lunar, colour coded, deployable steps, TV, sliding pano and a few other bits. Now gone

Post #432707 Sat Aug 09 2014 2:50pm
viper

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue

sounds very nice have you seen the 4 new colours the aruba is nice Banging Head only joking there all nice but scotia grey is a really nice colour bet car looks great Thumbs Up 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey
2015 bmw 335i m-sport touring mineral grey/coral interior looking to change again .
Gone HSE SDV6 Dynamic indus silver, santorini contrast roof,panoramic roof,red brakes,privacy,climate front seats,tow bar great car enjoyed it ����
Gone my10 3.0 tdv6 Bali blue/ivory 5 years 24k no problems great car will be missed

Post #432711 Sat Aug 09 2014 4:44pm
Nowaytk

England 

Thanks Viper, even tho they weren't exactly what I've ordered ( both were dynamics ) for me, I think I've made the right decision.
Because it was late yesterday when I went through it with the dealer, I managed to add the heated steering wheel this morning before it gets sent, ( got a better than expected offer for my part ex, so as I had time to think about it overnight, I thought why not ) I could of added more but thought don't push my luck just in case, I'm on a set budget and don't want to get too close to it as there's still over two months for things things to happen 2015 HSE SDV6 Scotia Grey, ebony / lunar, colour coded, deployable steps, TV, sliding pano and a few other bits. Now gone

Post #432713 Sat Aug 09 2014 5:02pm
viper

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue

Look forward to seeing pictures when you collect bet its a stunner Thumbs Up 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey
2015 bmw 335i m-sport touring mineral grey/coral interior looking to change again .
Gone HSE SDV6 Dynamic indus silver, santorini contrast roof,panoramic roof,red brakes,privacy,climate front seats,tow bar great car enjoyed it ����
Gone my10 3.0 tdv6 Bali blue/ivory 5 years 24k no problems great car will be missed

Post #432717 Sat Aug 09 2014 7:02pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1