Page 1 of 1

viper

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue
order placed

Had test drive today placed order hse dynamic sdv6
fuji white
contrast black roof
privacy
pimento/ebony interior (this might change Banging Head )
full size spare
and body coloured sills and front and rear quaters if they are made available for the my15 Thumbs Up 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey
2015 bmw 335i m-sport touring mineral grey/coral interior looking to change again .
Gone HSE SDV6 Dynamic indus silver, santorini contrast roof,panoramic roof,red brakes,privacy,climate front seats,tow bar great car enjoyed it ����
Gone my10 3.0 tdv6 Bali blue/ivory 5 years 24k no problems great car will be missed

Post #432090 Fri Aug 01 2014 1:00pm
JasM

Scotland 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Sounds very nice Thumbs Up

How long is the wait? 2014 L405 SDV8 RR Autobiography Cool

2012 RRS SDV6 HSE -Orkney Grey with A/B bodykit - Now Gone Sad
2007 RRS TDV6 HSE - Zermatt Silver - Gone

Post #432092 Fri Aug 01 2014 1:41pm
Chrisr1806

England 

Very nice. Thumbs Up

Pimento and Ebony will go nicely with the white. Arrived: MY16 A/B SDV6 in Aruba, Ivory interior, piano black trim, black panoramic roof, spare wheel, blind spot monitoring, mudlaps and more... Twisted Evil

Gone but not forgotten:
2014 RRS2 SDV6 HSE in Loire Blue
2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE in Santorini Black

Post #432095 Fri Aug 01 2014 2:30pm
viper

Jas hope it will be here before Xmas fingers crossed dealer said they have had a large delivery so caught up with a lot of orders
Chris I hope so found a picture of one on auto trader looks good only thing is dealer doesn't no if steering wheel boss comes in pimento or black I'm hoping its red like the one on auto trader Thumbs Up 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey
2015 bmw 335i m-sport touring mineral grey/coral interior looking to change again .
Gone HSE SDV6 Dynamic indus silver, santorini contrast roof,panoramic roof,red brakes,privacy,climate front seats,tow bar great car enjoyed it ����
Gone my10 3.0 tdv6 Bali blue/ivory 5 years 24k no problems great car will be missed

Post #432096 Fri Aug 01 2014 2:34pm
Mark_N

United Kingdom 

Yes I think the pimento/ebony is less "in yer face" than all pimento. I am thinking of having it with Indus which I think would also work well.

The range of colours pimento works with is I think quite limited - black, white, silver, maybe gray but I saw a horrendous Firenze Evoque with it where the colours clash. I think it's also a no-no with a blue or green exterior. Mark

SVR in Estoril Blue Thumbs Up

Post #432146 Sat Aug 02 2014 5:38am
Chrisr1806

England 

I like the pimento. Thumbs Up

I agree mark, it looks horrible with blue or green exterior. Arrived: MY16 A/B SDV6 in Aruba, Ivory interior, piano black trim, black panoramic roof, spare wheel, blind spot monitoring, mudlaps and more... Twisted Evil

Gone but not forgotten:

Post #432149 Sat Aug 02 2014 9:32am
Mark_N

United Kingdom 

Gosh, Chris, we're not agreeing on something are we?

When I saw the SVR at Goodwood, you couldn't see inside and the LR person I spoke to hinted at some new interior options, so it will be interesting to see what transpires.

The issue with the LR product is that the purchase lead time is longer than the time between product updates which are announced too far in advance so that there's this perpetual feeling that there's something better coming and encourages fence sitting by people like me.

LR need to stabilise the product and reduce the rate of churn so that there are annual model-year increments and, at some point, reduce the lead times. There's a new final assembly building coming on stream at some point to assemble the FFRR and RRS separately with hopefully an increase in throughput though the bottleneck might then move somewhere else to, for example, the body-in-white production or the paint shop. Mark

SVR in Estoril Blue Thumbs Up

Post #432151 Sat Aug 02 2014 10:23am
viper

Agree Mark but was told by the dealer yesterday that they had received a large amount of orders early so cleared a good portion of the orders and when I spoke to him just a couple of months ago he was saying could be up to a year wait but now thinks it will be Xmas or fingers crossed earlier .
Wonder when the configurator will have my15 updates would like to have the colour coded sills and bumper corners 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey

Post #432156 Sat Aug 02 2014 10:57am
viper

Well got a call from dealer had a cancelled order so called In today to have a look my order is not due till December / January and is for a
Sdv6 hse dynamic
Fuji white
Santorini black contrast roof
Privacy
Full size spare wheel
Red brakes
Pimento interior/ebony interior

The canceled order is for a
sdv6 hse dynamic
Indus silver
Santorini black contrast roof
Sliding panoramic roof
Privacy
Full size spare wheel
Red brakes
Deployable tow bar
Climate front seats
Ebony/lunar interior
Well car looked stunning so bought it should be picking it up within the next two weeks so over the moon Very Happy 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey

Last edited by viper on Sun Oct 05 2014 6:23am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #438494 Sat Oct 04 2014 2:06pm
Nowaytk

England 

Congratulations viper, looks like a very nice spec. I assume its a 14.5MY or is it a 15? Are you still going to get it colour coded? Or have you decided to leave as is?
Looks like your Christmas is coming earlier than expected Very Happy The clock is well and truly ticking.
Don't forget, plenty of pics when you have it please 2015 HSE SDV6 Scotia Grey, ebony / lunar, colour coded, deployable steps, TV, sliding pano and a few other bits. Now gone
2018 Velar R-Dynamic HSE sdv6 silicon silver

Post #438500 Sat Oct 04 2014 3:11pm
viper

Nowaytk its a my 14.5 and not sure about colour coding or not might just leave as is at first

Will post pics as soon as I collect Thumbs Up 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey

Post #438502 Sat Oct 04 2014 3:36pm
Chrisr1806

England 

Sounds great. Cool Arrived: MY16 A/B SDV6 in Aruba, Ivory interior, piano black trim, black panoramic roof, spare wheel, blind spot monitoring, mudlaps and more... Twisted Evil

Gone but not forgotten:

Post #438549 Sat Oct 04 2014 10:34pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1