Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Good spec and price?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

harrygh60

England 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White
Re: Good spec and price?

[quote="Sirrel Squirrel"]Hi there,

I'm looking at buying my first RRS, I have a budget of around £35k.

A 2011 (11) TDV6 HSE Luxury has piqued my interest and I've been to the dealer to have a look at it and the car looks to be in very good condition with gorgeous ivory leather, the dealer said they've already cleaned it up and it certainly looks like they have as the alloys were unmarked and I couldn't see any scratches or chips and the interior looked pretty much brand new.

The spec is as below, I'm a bit confused about the different HSE options and what came as standard and what was an optional extra from new;

Premium Perforated Ivory Leather, Ebony contrast stitching, Grand Black Lacquer trim, 6 Speed Adaptive auto, Adaptive Cruise Control, Climate control, 4 Corner Air Suspension with Terrain Response, HDC, DSC, Electronic Traction Control, ABS, Dynamic Response, On & Off road Premium Satellite Navigation, 5” TFT Driver Info Centre, Hybrid Digital TV, Premium ICE pack – Harman/kardon LOGIC 7 sound system, 13 Speakers, active subwoofer, DSP audio amplifier, CD, DAB Radio, Voice recognition, Bluetooth phone Integration, integrated i pod Interface, Trip computer and message center, Driver & passenger front, side & head air bags, Front & rear parking sensors, Reversing Camera, Powerfold exterior heated door mirrors, Remote alarm, Bi-Xenon headlights, Illuminated vanity mirrors, Mood Lighting, Footwell lamps, Keyless entry & start, Centre console cooler box, Electric seats, 3 position memory drivers seat & exterior mirrors, Electric drivers seat lumbar & electric seat bolster adjustment, Electrically adjustable multi Function Steering wheel for reach & height with auto exit feature, Cup holders, Adjustable front seat armrests, Auto lights, Auto wipers, Electrochromatic rear view mirror, Headlamp power wash, Heated washer jets, Heated windscreen, Heated front seats, Heated rear seats, Heated steering wheel, Extended Leather Pack, Premium leather topper pad, Leather door top rolls & door armrests, Side steps, Mud flaps, Privacy glass, 20” 5 Spoke Silver Sparkle alloy wheels, Autobiography front grille & Autobiography side vents, Stunning. One owner.

The car is up for £35k with 40,000 miles on the clock and 12 months dealer warranty but I need to check what that actually covers.

Does that sound like a good price for the spec, the dealer in question has a good reputation albeit their prices can be a bit higher, saying that though looking around on Auto Trader I haven't found anything in a similar spec for that price

Thats around Main Agents price, The added extras on that one is,TV, Heated Steering Wheel, Adaptive Cruise Control,Cool Box, Extended Leather Pack, Contrast Stitching,Side Steps,Mudflaps,Privacy Glass, Autobio Grill & Side Vents. When you are buying all these thing are accounted for in the price,when you are selling they dont count,unless you are selling private. Mine was 32000 miles and has got all these extras and a 6 disc DVD player, Sunroof, Colour coded bottom skirts,Colour Coded door Handles and mirrors,and Remote controled FBH. Rubber floor mats, and DTRL.22" Stormer wheels with new tyres. All this adds up to around £11,000 extra if ordered with a new car. You still need to haggle the price. Dont show to much excitement. If they dont knock much off, Walk away,they will be phoning you with a better offer. If it is a main agent warranty it is worth having ,it gives landrover assist as well itisme

Post #428810 Sun Jun 29 2014 9:34am
waylander

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Baltic Blue

rigsby wrote:
Lovely colour combination, looks great

that's pretty much the exact colour that we looked at (and bought, as long as the bank doesn't mess things up!!) yesterday. 'Ours' is a 2012 with perforated ivory seats so I can imagine you're cock-a-hoop with the colour combo Bow down Bow down

Post #428827 Sun Jun 29 2014 1:19pm
Bomber H

Very nice combination, particularly the interior Wink Thumbs Up 2016 VW Golf GTD DSG
2007 Exige S British GT SE
Gone : 2011 3.0TDV6 HSE, Stornoway Grey, Ivory, Piano Black Trim, Paddleshift, Privacy Glass, Side Steps, Mud Flaps, Heated Steering Wheel, Timed Climate & Remote Park Heating Smile

Post #428867 Sun Jun 29 2014 10:35pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12