RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > [Free] Range Rover silver lettering
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

tanloverluke

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
[Free] Range Rover silver lettering

After my unsuccessful purchase of the Range Rover lettering from ebay (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...1252167297), I've decided to give them away to any forum member who wants them, instead of sending them back to the seller. I've received so much help here that it's only fair I give back a little.

Apparently they're genuine and not chrome (as the advert states). The lettering is on the straight template, Peachy informs me it's for the full fat range rover (L405). The seller told me the reason for the confusion is because the lettering is for the brand new RRS, not the '07 HSE, but I've been told so much b-u-l-l-$-h-i-t by ebay sellers I don't believe a thing they tell me anymore! Whatsmore, the letters are flat, to be glued to a flat surface.

Just give me a PM with your address details and I'll send them away free of charge. Recently bought a 2007 RRS HSE TDV6 for a Pimp-My-Ride-Project.
DONE: Meduza front bumper, AB rear bumper, AB tailpipes, calipers repainted, rear upper tailgate upgrade, side steps, AB front grille, AB side vents, rear LED lights, clear side repeaters, integrated daytime running lights, LED headlights.
TO DO: color code sills and pillars.

Post #418244 Tue Mar 18 2014 2:33pm
tanloverluke

Now spoken for.
In hindsight I should have looked at piccie at realized template was straight, but the last guy I bought from included the curved template free of charge. Let this be a lesson to newbies like myself...always check and double check Sad Recently bought a 2007 RRS HSE TDV6 for a Pimp-My-Ride-Project.
DONE: Meduza front bumper, AB rear bumper, AB tailpipes, calipers repainted, rear upper tailgate upgrade, side steps, AB front grille, AB side vents, rear LED lights, clear side repeaters, integrated daytime running lights, LED headlights.

Post #418332 Tue Mar 18 2014 7:03pm
mike_D_3781

United Kingdom 

Very nice of you giving them aware gratis TLL, I bought some from Powerfuluk, the black gloss sets, front and rear, but prefer the back without them, well at the moment.

Post #418356 Tue Mar 18 2014 8:21pm
tanloverluke

always a pleasure Thumbs Up Recently bought a 2007 RRS HSE TDV6 for a Pimp-My-Ride-Project.

Post #418364 Tue Mar 18 2014 8:46pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1