RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Timed Climate & RPH
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 4 <1234>

mse

United Kingdom 

Im sure you cant easily fit the GSM boot option on the later ones - because of how integrated to the car it is.

These cars warm up quickly have heated seats, ive never felt the need to tell it im coming to pre warm Rolling Eyes Mike

2014 Facelift Discovery

Post #414159 Sat Feb 15 2014 4:41pm
muddywheels
Milk Float Man

England 

Just been looking at Topix installation details (LAF 0131 (10) - 2E - Pre-Heat Functionality - Fuel Burning Heater VPLAX0060 / 61) and it shows old FFRR under Disco on page 1 to show which instructions apply to RRS and Disco then on page 9 picture of new FFRR beside picture 28 showing RRS boot Rolling Eyes Wanted a Series 2 LR since childhood but previously owned MY16 Disco Sport HSE TD4 Auto, MY13 RR Sport Black Edition TDV6 Auto, MY10 RR Sport HSE TDV6 Auto, 2007 Freelander 1 Freestyle TD4 Soft Top, 2009 Freelander 2 GS TD4 Auto, 2007 Freelander 2 GS TD4, 2004 Disco 2 Metropolis Auto, 2002 Disco 2 GS, 2000 Freelander 1 SE TD4 SW

Still hoping for a S2 one day!

Post #414166 Sat Feb 15 2014 5:04pm
mse

United Kingdom 

To be honest the instructions are a waste of time.

Dead simple there is a connector somewhere around the loom you can see - its that one.

Apparently you don't need to locate the aerial where its instructions say - so no need to remove the trim Mike

2014 Facelift Discovery

Post #414168 Sat Feb 15 2014 5:07pm
rigsby

England 

fkarim wrote:
Jas, when I bought my first Sport I naively thought that was it. What did I know Big Cry

I don't have the part numbers for antenna and receiver but other people have posted these on the forum if you search. Alternatively I can give you the numbers on Monday when I expect to receive mine.

Remote part number is LR027493 if you're interested.

here are the part numbers that I used for my 2012 MY16 AUTOBIOGRAPHY Indus silver with some toys

2012 3.0 SDV6 Luxury gone, but a great motor

Post #414194 Sat Feb 15 2014 7:01pm
muddywheels
Milk Float Man

England 

Up to date part numbers I found today are -

LR027493 - Remote

LR036695 (replaced LR027717) - Receiver

LR008654 - Antenna Wanted a Series 2 LR since childhood but previously owned MY16 Disco Sport HSE TD4 Auto, MY13 RR Sport Black Edition TDV6 Auto, MY10 RR Sport HSE TDV6 Auto, 2007 Freelander 1 Freestyle TD4 Soft Top, 2009 Freelander 2 GS TD4 Auto, 2007 Freelander 2 GS TD4, 2004 Disco 2 Metropolis Auto, 2002 Disco 2 GS, 2000 Freelander 1 SE TD4 SW

Still hoping for a S2 one day!

Post #414196 Sat Feb 15 2014 7:10pm
JasM

Scotland 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Thanks guys. Thumbs Up 2014 L405 SDV8 RR Autobiography Cool

2012 RRS SDV6 HSE -Orkney Grey with A/B bodykit - Now Gone Sad
2007 RRS TDV6 HSE - Zermatt Silver - Gone

Post #414199 Sat Feb 15 2014 7:50pm
fkarim

United Kingdom 

Parts that I received from Yeovil and eBay had the same numbers as listed by rigsby and muddywheels above.

Just a note: the view behind boot side panel of my MY13 was a bit different to the photos by JUCOTT01 here: http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/post329007.html#329007 There were quite a few additional components hidden there and the layout was also different. However, the key point is the free plug that goes into the receiver was wrapped in a grey foam cover and it took me a while to figure out where it was Embarassed

I remembered about taking the photos after I had already refitted the trim Sad However, the pictures in the above link are very useful. Just bear in mind you might see more stuff there.

Receiver and antenna fitted, remote paired, setting enabled and all working Thumbs Up Thanks everyone for their help Bow down

Post #414714 Thu Feb 20 2014 12:29am
Bomber H

Folks, I never got round to getting my remote heating activated - all the bits were fitted, but the system wasn't told it has them. My indi has confirmed that they use the official SDD software, so it's easiest for me if I can tell them what I need activated, using the same language as contained within the software. Is this it?

aljo wrote:
You need to edit the CCF and the EUCD

CCF heating and Ventilation Park heater enabled.

EUCD --EUCD Heating and Ventilation Additional Heater: Fuel Fired Park Heater FFPH

EUCD--EUCD Heating and Ventilation--Call start of parking heater: Call start of Parking heater accessory only ( via radio only)

If you are using a remote blipper then change the last setting to that setting.

But remember to let the car go to sleep afterwards..

Thanks to flack for this Thumbs Up works perfectly on my car

It never really got cold to make me push to get this done! Laughing 2016 VW Golf GTD DSG
2007 Exige S British GT SE
Gone : 2011 3.0TDV6 HSE, Stornoway Grey, Ivory, Piano Black Trim, Paddleshift, Privacy Glass, Side Steps, Mud Flaps, Heated Steering Wheel, Timed Climate & Remote Park Heating Smile

Post #422158 Thu Apr 24 2014 6:19pm
Disco_Mikey

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged HSE Santorini Black

SDD cannot activate it Thumbs Up

Need to find someone with a different system

Post #422167 Thu Apr 24 2014 7:14pm
Bomber H

Oh ar$e! Rolling with laughter

I'm surrounded by rubbish / inadequately equipped indis'!! Censored 2016 VW Golf GTD DSG
2007 Exige S British GT SE
Gone : 2011 3.0TDV6 HSE, Stornoway Grey, Ivory, Piano Black Trim, Paddleshift, Privacy Glass, Side Steps, Mud Flaps, Heated Steering Wheel, Timed Climate & Remote Park Heating Smile

Post #422202 Thu Apr 24 2014 10:00pm
mse

United Kingdom 

They are around though Mike

2014 Facelift Discovery

Post #422235 Fri Apr 25 2014 9:31am
fkarim

United Kingdom 

Needed to go out late Saturday night. Thought of using RPH as it was getting a bit chilly. Came out after 10-15 mins to a nice warm cabin (and a stinky driveway due to first FBH operation of the season). I installed it towards the end of last winter so looking forward to taking full advantage of this convenience now Very Happy Current: Volvo XC90 T8 Inscription Pro PHEV with some optionals on top
Gone: MY16 RRS2 3.0 SDV6 Autobiography Dynamic, Carpathian Grey & Santorini Black Sliding Pano/Ebony & Ivory 2 Tone
Gone: MY13 RRS 3.0 SDV6 HSE Black Edition, Orkney Grey/Ivory
Gone: MY09 RRS 2.7 TDV6 HSE, Santorini Black/Almond

Post #438666 Mon Oct 06 2014 8:32pm
jeffhunt

United Kingdom 
Timed Climate Operation

I have activated the park heating (timed climate) in the CCF via the IIDTool, tried it this evening and nothing happened. The outside temp was around 8Deg C, the car had been used about 3 hours previously so no doubt the engine was not stone cold.

Does anyone know if a specific temperature range has to be reached before it will activate? I read somewhere that it should blow cold air if the outside temp is warm, but not even cold air was being circulated. The handbook is pretty useless when trying to read up on this feature

Earlier in this thread it mentions that you need to edit the CCF and the EUCD

CCF heating and Ventilation Park heater enabled was done with the IIDTool.

EUCD --EUCD Heating and Ventilation Additional Heater: Fuel Fired Park Heater FFPH How do you edit the EUCD, Everywhere I have searched only mentioned the CCF, nothing about the EUCD.

Can anyone pass on any information regarding this. I have searched the site and google for info.

Many thanks
Jeff

Post #446928 Wed Dec 31 2014 7:30pm
Disco_Mikey

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged HSE Santorini Black

EUCD relates to using another diagnostic tool Thumbs Up

Post #446931 Wed Dec 31 2014 7:45pm
jeffhunt

United Kingdom 

Thanks Disco Mikey.
Everywhere I have looked it only mentions updating the CCF for these changes. The Gap Diagnostics website (or any of the others I have looked at blackbox solutions etc) doesn't mention anything about the EUCD requiring to be updated for this activation.

As an update the manual vent works, but the manual heat didn't fire the FBH into action, as I said, the outside temp was around 8C, is there an upper limit to use this function? I have it timed for 0800 so hopefully it will start up in the morning??

I am hoping to fit the gear change paddles in the new year, I have the parts, just not fitted them yet. Will this work via the IIDTOOL (bluetooth) update, or will I have to get the EUCD updated also?

Thanks again.
Jeff

Post #446942 Wed Dec 31 2014 8:50pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 4 <1234>