RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > Ebony/Lunar/Cirus leather option
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>

V8V Man

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Baltic Blue
Ebony/Lunar/Cirus leather option

Just ordered an Autobiography and I wondered if anyone on here has taken delivery of a new one recently with the Ebony/Lunar/Cirus leather option? I've seen pictures in the Brochure and online but would like to see some members pictures?

Alternatively, anyone know of a dealer not a million miles away from Reading that might have one in? MY2014 RRS Autobiography in Corris Grey, Black contrast roof and Cirrus interior, adaptive lights and side steps.

Gone - 2011 RRS HSE TDV6 Baltic Blue, Ivory/Ebony contrast stitching, Side steps, paddles, iPod/IPhone lead (works just fine with iPhone4), Adaptive lights

2011 Aston Martin V12 Vantage - Carbon Black Edition

Post #412321 Mon Feb 03 2014 10:36pm
JohnMD

Spain 

IMHO, I'd choose Ebony/Cirrus with Ebony/Cirrus seats.

I don't like Lunar grey, it is not dark enough and not light enough.

Can I ask which exterior colour you have chosen?

Post #412342 Mon Feb 03 2014 11:41pm
V8V Man

Thanks John,

I've ordered Corris Grey with Santorini contrast roof, hence looking at the Ebony/Lunar/Cirrus option which I think works well with Corris. MY2014 RRS Autobiography in Corris Grey, Black contrast roof and Cirrus interior, adaptive lights and side steps.

Gone - 2011 RRS HSE TDV6 Baltic Blue, Ivory/Ebony contrast stitching, Side steps, paddles, iPod/IPhone lead (works just fine with iPhone4), Adaptive lights

Post #412380 Tue Feb 04 2014 10:13am
JohnMD

Spain 

Yes, your option will work well with Corris, of course.

However, have you thought about something different? Like Silver contrast roof, take a look

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/use...ar/2006543

I think it looks really nice. And also you could think about the Ebony/Tan with Ebony/Tan seats option.

Anyway, whatever you choose, it will look really nice.

Post #412381 Tue Feb 04 2014 10:27am
V8V Man

Hi John,

Long time to reply - but after a lot of searching and deliberation I have settled on the Option you suggested as having seen the Lunar in the flesh, it's doesn't stand out enough especially coming from an Ivory interior!

Roll on June! MY2014 RRS Autobiography in Corris Grey, Black contrast roof and Cirrus interior, adaptive lights and side steps.

Post #415123 Sat Feb 22 2014 9:59pm
Dickie

United Kingdom 

Sounds like we have similar tastes. I've had my ATB Corris (Santorini Roof) since Oct but I went for Ebony/Lunar interior. I know what you mean about the grey not standing out much from the black and I'd agree. However, I didn't want all black (too dark) and I worried that any pale (cirrus/ivory) leather would easily mark/stain if my 10 month old daughter's got anything to do with it!

I'm just about to finalise my Supercharged order for delivery later this year and having real issues about what colour combo to go for that. I love the Corris/Black but practically EVERY Supercharged on autotrader is the same spec (I'm guessing all the ex-demos), so I'm thinking of something equally classic but not so common - Reds look great, but not for me.

I'd love the Pimento/Ebony but I think the Red is too bright and garish for a Range Rover.

Post #415174 Sun Feb 23 2014 11:00am
servin34

I have an ATB Corris Grey with Santorini roof on order as well. I was at first certain of an ebony/lunar interior. You take no risk with this combination and resale will be no issue, but then i saw the ebony/tan interior with the ebony/than seats and it looks fabulous. This interior brings more light and contrast and is more exclusive. Besides it is not as light as cirrus or ivory which is better when you have kids, and not as bright as pimento ... so went with this one

Post #415181 Sun Feb 23 2014 11:42am
V8V Man

Agree, it's a risk with lighter colours - I have grown up kids but now have grandchildren and have found with the current Ivory interior it has kept remarkably fresh. I use Dr Leather wipes and they are great for getting the Jeans bled blue out of the leather!

I had a demo for a few days of a Scotia grey (kind of green hue!) and it had the Ebony/Pimento seats which grew on me over the few days - but SHMBO!

So I it'll be the the Ebony/Cirrus seats or maybe go the who way with Cirrus - very plush! MY2014 RRS Autobiography in Corris Grey, Black contrast roof and Cirrus interior, adaptive lights and side steps.

Post #415186 Sun Feb 23 2014 12:31pm
blue

Italy 

I've in order Cirrus Grey with Santorini panoramic roof and I've ordered Ebony/Cirrus/Cirrus Seats despite my 3 years old boy... I was in doubt with Ebony/Ivory/Ivory Seats but Cirrus looks sportier than Ivory and I like that for the RRS.

It should be like this and looks great...

Anyway I must admit I'm still little in doubt about Ivory because it give more contrast with Corris Gray Smile Still few weeks to confirm which combo...

Post #415195 Sun Feb 23 2014 2:14pm
Gavin Beecham

United Kingdom 

I've gone for ebony / cirrus but with ebony seats. Would have liked cirrus seats but with 2 young grand children...............!!
I've also gone for dark headlining which I prefer over the lighter standard colour.
I know it will be too dark for many people but I like the dark interior and with the cirrus contrast I think it will look good. I'll find out on Friday!!

Post #415196 Sun Feb 23 2014 2:28pm
Dickie

United Kingdom 

I'm not brave enough to have ivory/cirrus seats. I had a L405 for 5 months before I got my Sport; it was delivered with Ivory interior rather than the Ebony I'd ordered, hence the change to a Sport as a means of resolution!

For the short time I had the Ivory it wasn't too bad to keep clean but I'm not sure it'd stay that way for that long.

I'd be interested to see the Ebony/tan interior if anyone went for that and has got some pictures...

Post #415205 Sun Feb 23 2014 3:57pm
blue

Italy 

Quote:
it was delivered with Ivory interior rather than the Ebony I'd ordered

I'm newbie for LR and I've often read about wrong deliveries respect what ordered... Is it so common for Land Rover?

I'm quite worried... Neutral

Post #415210 Sun Feb 23 2014 4:26pm
V8V Man

Blue, the more I see the Cirrus seats the more I like that option. I also think as said elsewhere Cirrus with Ebony headlining is a good combo. MY2014 RRS Autobiography in Corris Grey, Black contrast roof and Cirrus interior, adaptive lights and side steps.

Post #415224 Sun Feb 23 2014 7:09pm
servin34

Here are two pictures of ebony/tan interior

Post #415229 Sun Feb 23 2014 7:31pm
Dickie

United Kingdom 

ooo, that Ebony.Tan really is quite tempting!

Post #415279 Mon Feb 24 2014 7:47am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>