RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > Ok... any kind member want to fill me in
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

andman

Andorra 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White
Ok... any kind member want to fill me in

I had to go back to London for 3 months ... and thought I may have to stay ...

so I postponed my order of the 3.0 AB Sport........

I am now back in LHD world and want to order up quick...but have a manic week ahead ..not a minute spare .....

Have there been any significant changes or anything worth knowing about .....

Don´t worry if its too much of an ask... I will be free the week after and will have a read up...

Baco... you´re usually bang up to speed on current events .... how´s your order /delivery going ...

Thanks 2014.5 SDV6 AB Dynamic ... Fuji /Santorini Pan roof and 22's
2013 Porsche Boxster S 3.4
2014 Audi A3 S line Quattro
---------------------------------

Post #407032 Mon Dec 23 2013 2:02am
Disco

United Kingdom 

http://rules.config.landrover.com/jdxl/en_xi/l494_jdx/

This shows some strange options that could be very good for some. AB without off/on road pack for example, also non Dynamic AB as well.

Some more wheels including forged 22s, Hybrid SDV6 with out Dynamic and TDV8.

Post #407038 Mon Dec 23 2013 10:18am
Baco

Belgium 

No news on the Land Rover horizon regarding the Range Rover Sport as far as I know. There will be an official update in february/march on the MY15 version (delivery starting september 2014), but no official statements on changes yet.
I have put my order on hold for a MY15 model, there were quite some changes/rumours that I found a good reason to wait for (besides it was just a couple of months more than march/april delivery, I'm getting used to waiting already, lol). There's a big car show in about a month here in Brussels, I hope to have some answers then!

Post #407297 Fri Dec 27 2013 10:48am
andman

Thanks Baco....... appreciate that.... actually got round to calling my dealer yesterday afternoon... but of course he's off till Jan 2nd.....

I was going to go order up this week....but... on the strength of that car show.......

I think the only big one I can think of that would p...ss me off is a major change to the infotainment system..... which really does need doing.......
So I guess next week i'll decide whether to jump or take a punt and wait......

Was really surprised to hear you postponed.......

I'm now going to spend a couple hours catching up on these posts.... 2014.5 SDV6 AB Dynamic ... Fuji /Santorini Pan roof and 22's

Post #407454 Sun Dec 29 2013 6:58am
Baco

Belgium 

Well, this is quite an investment, not something I'll be doing every couple of years and I really want it to be right. The car IS awesome as it is right now, I've driven one a couple of times now, but indeed, the infotainment is behind all it's competitors (a comment you'll come across a lot in reviews) and I must concur with this. When I did my first test drive I brought along a DVD to try out the screen and it looked horrible to be honest, very low-res. I know, I won't be looking at DVDs while driving, but the interface itself is kinda outdated too. I live and breathe music (I have a guitar shop as my second job) so a nice interface for playing music is nice to have too (the 2Din Pioneer in my current car looks way better).

Again, this doesn't take away from the way the car drives, but I'd feel very bad if I see that they upgraded this just a couple of months after I receive mine. This isn't just a car for me, I've already put quite a bit of time in configuring/deciding etc to have it just 'right'. And the new model is about 5/6 months apart from the delivery that was scheduled. Since I was thinking about upgrading my order to an Autobiography Dynamic anyway and since I saw that several options I had spec'ed out are going to be standard (if they all make the new MY15 spec list, of course) I thought this would be worth waiting for too, maybe it could be more interesting pricewise. And with the lower emissions due to the new EU norm (and economy?) things are more interesting for taxes etc too. I know, at this price this shouldn't be a concern, but hey, it's a nice extra bonus imho.

So yeah, to be continued...

Post #407455 Sun Dec 29 2013 7:50am
andman

Good calm rational thinking..... and patience.......

I think for me I need to just get myself in the queue for now.......and just keep an eye out for the my15 changes......

and then if it's important enough...... do the same as you.... 2014.5 SDV6 AB Dynamic ... Fuji /Santorini Pan roof and 22's

Post #407457 Sun Dec 29 2013 8:34am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1