RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > HSE Dynamic - Photo's
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 4 <1234

andman

Andorra 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White

lovely pic..... the calm before the storm if the weather reports are to be believed.....

I was expecting all the interior LED's to be mood lighting...... the ones in the door pockets... door handles etc .... front and back ....
Glad I now know in advance ...
Gotta be happy for what it does have not what it doesn't... and that pic of your centre console... is cooool 2014.5 SDV6 AB Dynamic ... Fuji /Santorini Pan roof and 22's
2013 Porsche Boxster S 3.4
2014 Audi A3 S line Quattro
---------------------------------

Post #399926 Sat Oct 26 2013 7:51pm
peanutbob

2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Zermatt Silver

I've just been out to the car and fiddled around with the ambient light settings. Just looks like it is only the centre console, though the car silhouette on the on screen display gives the appearance that it is the cabin centre that changes. The other lights , puddle, sill lights etc etc remain unchanged but the brightness seems to alter marginally depending on the amount of intensity that is pressed.

Anyway, out for a day today..for the first opportunity to have a proper drive down twisting A roads and a bit of motorway.

It is a wide car...but corners like it is on rails. No need for braking..it will go round regardless. Bends that I would have to slowed at in my prior D4 and RRS TDV8, can be taken without lifting the foot off the gas!
I was a bit concerned about having 22" wheels, esp coming from a Discovery and prior to that having suspension issues with the previous RRS, but the ride is really quite compliant and only slightly firmer than the D4.

Originally, I had one of these on order from last May for Sept del, then had a change of mind at the last moment as was not convinced ref the styling of the back, so decided to go for a new Disco, but then seeing this in the showroom, completely changed my mind again. Quite fortunately, I was able to change the order and buy the showroom AB at list, as the dealer had a white RRS due in from a postponed order and subbed this into the showroom instead.

Seats on the AB are superb, heated and cooled - and tried both today. Electric bolsters that really hug you as you go hurtling round the bends. Cabin is much wider, but miss the top glovebox as in the Disco, so for the driver stowage is the door pocket or centre cooled box. The passenger side lower compartment is far away and low down.

Rear electric tailgate : comes down quite gradually, so dogs see it coming and sit well back! After just a few days they are well used to it now, but for now I keep an eye out just in case..It can be dropped manually.

Jag gearshift a bit different to the rotary dial of the D4. Knocking it into Sport doesn't drop the gear that much...I used to do that on both the previous RRS and D4 for a bit of engine braking to save the brake wear before lights. Doesn't have quite the same effect on this..so I've been used the paddles a bit!

All in all , it is good...very good!

Post #399963 Sat Oct 26 2013 9:41pm
flyfs6

Congratulations Very Happy

Looks excellent. I snow foamed the paintwork on mine too and lathered it with some Britemax. Haven't detailed it yet though.

I like the disco lights , cool photo Razz

Post #400061 Sun Oct 27 2013 11:26am
leondrums

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

As promised (sorry they are a little late!)...

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 2017 MY - Dynamic, same again!

2016 MY - Dynamic - same spec again all round, engine a noticeable improvement

2015 HSE Dynamic - same spec as the last plus Meridian, Full Size Spare & InControl Apps

HSE Dynamic 2014:
Ebony / Lunar, Heated Mirrors, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Red Callipers, Interior Mood Lighting, Ebony Headlining, Panoramic Roof, Electric Towbar, Centre Console Fridge.

Previously: 2011 RRS, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi S5 Cab, RRS, Audi S4 Cab.

Post #400309 Tue Oct 29 2013 10:28am
MXSRR

England 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Sumatra Black

The interior is nice and clean looking, everything is flush fitting and the layout is uncluttered Thumbs Up MY2007 RRS TDV8 Black - tinted glass - side steps- stormer grille - 20" diamond cut alloys - alpaca leather - TV/DVD pack - some blingy chrome bits & bob's

Post #400329 Tue Oct 29 2013 11:18am
andman

Andorra 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White

Thanks Leon....... fab pictures of the interior...... really like the Ebony and Lunar on the dash...... 2014.5 SDV6 AB Dynamic ... Fuji /Santorini Pan roof and 22's
2013 Porsche Boxster S 3.4
2014 Audi A3 S line Quattro
---------------------------------

Post #400363 Tue Oct 29 2013 2:14pm
Baco

Belgium 

Awesome car!

Post #400376 Tue Oct 29 2013 3:10pm
Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Nice motor Leo, but the tow bar looks Whistle

Post #400390 Tue Oct 29 2013 3:45pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
leondrums

Thanks guys, I was in love when I got her but after now having her for two weeks she really is a beautiful machine..

Ady - yup the tow bar does look a bit 'wrong' but when out it will have the bike rack plonked straight on.. That's why I went for electrically deployable - to keep the clean lines.. Thumbs Up 2017 MY - Dynamic, same again!

2015 HSE Dynamic - same spec as the last plus Meridian, Full Size Spare & InControl Apps

HSE Dynamic 2014:
Ebony / Lunar, Heated Mirrors, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Red Callipers, Interior Mood Lighting, Ebony Headlining, Panoramic Roof, Electric Towbar, Centre Console Fridge.

Post #400411 Tue Oct 29 2013 7:34pm
Alan61

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Hi Leon, looking Cool Whistle very similar to mine apart from being a different shade of black.

Funnily enough I have the same bike rack and the exact same 2 bikes for myself and the missus Thumbs Up only problem is that because my car was an early one I had to take it as it came, with no tow bar Big Cry I will be speccing the electric tow bar on my next one next year, just have to use bikes locally till then, hey ho! MY 2014 HSE Dynamic
MY 2012 RRS HSE
2009 Audi A6 Avant- superb quality but boring never missed
2007 Q7 -loved it but not a patch on RRS
Various BMW's, Audis
199 TD5 Disco XS, great car big improvement on previous Disco
1981 Fiat Mirafiori Sport 2000 TC - Bright Orange and Black, great Car when new but soon deteriorated, those were the days

Post #400591 Wed Oct 30 2013 10:55pm
Chrisr1806

England 

Tow bar is a great and worthwhile option IMO. Specced it on my order. Thumbs Up

Your getting another RRS next year Alan? Arrived: MY16 A/B SDV6 in Aruba, Ivory interior, piano black trim, black panoramic roof, spare wheel, blind spot monitoring, mudlaps and more... Twisted Evil

Gone but not forgotten:
2014 RRS2 SDV6 HSE in Loire Blue
2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE in Santorini Black

Post #400593 Wed Oct 30 2013 10:58pm
leondrums

I got the bike rack back in June and it's been sitting boxed in my garage until the car came! Took the bikes out yesterday for the first time which was great. I had a previous boardman, bought the wife her new bike a few months back and didn't like the fact she had a newer bike than min! Got the Pro a few months ago, yesterday was its first proper off road test and a great bike on the trails, 2017 MY - Dynamic, same again!

HSE Dynamic 2014:

Post #400598 Wed Oct 30 2013 11:08pm
Alan61

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Hi Chris, when I had the opportunity of getting one of the first cars available at short notice, should have been a demo Thumbs Up I used the justification to myself that I could keep it for 9-10 months then trade on to a new one with very little depreciation due to the fact that the waiting list will still be long, as was the case with the Evoque and the 2013 FFRR although knowing my luck the bubble will burst before then Big Cry I put my name down for another HSE Dynamic a couple of weeks after I picked the current one up in Early August.
Reading the various posts on the forum I will probably delay my next one till the 2015 model is available as long as the high demand vs supply ratio remains long enough. MY 2014 HSE Dynamic
MY 2012 RRS HSE
2009 Audi A6 Avant- superb quality but boring never missed
2007 Q7 -loved it but not a patch on RRS
Various BMW's, Audis
199 TD5 Disco XS, great car big improvement on previous Disco
1981 Fiat Mirafiori Sport 2000 TC - Bright Orange and Black, great Car when new but soon deteriorated, those were the days

Post #400604 Wed Oct 30 2013 11:37pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 4 <1234