RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > What did you sell to buy your RRS ?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Roland wrote:
Seemingly the Land Rover marketing people were spot on in expecting BMW, Audi, Porsche and Merc drivers to change to the RRS.

I am slowly beginning to wonder whether there are any long standing Land Rover owners among us RRS buyers at all..... Rolling Eyes

Of course Ford will like the rush and the cash generated by the RRS but LR has to be careful not to loose their identity. It's already beginning to happen to Volvo, if you know what I mean.

The Sport is my 6th Land Rover product and sits on my drive next to a 1996 Defender 90 TDi300 CSW. I traded a 2003 Range Rover TD6SE for my Sport.
Previous Land Rovers were RR TD6SE, Freelander TD4 GS Auto 5 door, Discovery 2 TD5 SE Auto, Discovery Series 1 V8iES 5 door with every optional extra. The freelander was the 1st Landy I took offroading and it was magic but it didn't take long to find it's limits and I was risking pulling the underneath apart so I bought the Defender 90 as a Feelander sumpguard (it worked really well too as the Freelander never suffered any further scrapes or bangs to it's underneath and I got to go offroad places I never thoght I would ever get to!) The poor Defender hardly gets any use these days as the RR and the Sport are just as good offroad and a darn sight more comfortable on and offroad 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #3361 Fri Oct 14 2005 6:42pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
redtarga

2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Buckingham Blue

Will sell my '98 Lexus GS300 when my RRS 4.2 SC arrives in December.

Hope the RRS will be as trouble free as the Lexus....not one repair due to manufacturer's fault in the last 7 years.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Post #3831 Sun Oct 23 2005 2:38pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123