RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Rear tailgate upgrade.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 9 <123456789>

tanloverluke

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Well im not even gonna defend myself against a guy who doesnt even seek the facts first, instead just accuses me of deceit ! Im gonna be a little more direct than Peachy and simply reply "go Censored yourself!" Recently bought a 2007 RRS HSE TDV6 for a Pimp-My-Ride-Project.
DONE: Meduza front bumper, AB rear bumper, AB tailpipes, calipers repainted, rear upper tailgate upgrade, side steps, AB front grille, AB side vents, rear LED lights, clear side repeaters, integrated daytime running lights, LED headlights.
TO DO: color code sills and pillars.

Post #402485 Sun Nov 17 2013 10:16am
semtex1871

2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

In all fairness, neither of you have told us where you have purchased this item from / seen it advertised despite being asked.......

Post #402493 Sun Nov 17 2013 11:20am
PEACHY

England 

Semtex - first opening thread - `Seen it on EBay` - I also added another picture of a Sport with the mod - last week which again was `for sale on EBAY`. It may still be for sale - have a look. The original item was a British seller - another member comments on the cost - he must have `seen it on Ebay` - a bit of a pattern here - EBAY . Shocked
In all fairness what do people want - names - addresses & phone numbers Whistle
By the way I have not purchased the Item - If members feel I am hiding something Rolling with laughter then may I apologise. Big Cry Big Cry 16MY Estoril Blue SVR.............
17MY Autobiography Dynamic - Corris Grey - WOW.
14MY Autobiography Dynamic - SDV6 - Fuji White Smile
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Santorini Black - Dual View - Rear Entertainment - Sunroof.
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Orkney Grey - awesome ;(
2005 Java Black - 4.2 V8 Supercharged First Edition- will never be forgotten ;(

Post #402495 Sun Nov 17 2013 11:29am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
semtex1871

I would possibly consider doing this mod to my car and so was interested where you saw it for sale.....that's all buddy...

...as you've posted it on this forum for the info of others, you can't get so defensive if we start asking you questions about the original post.....surely that's why you posted it, right?? Neutral

Post #402501 Sun Nov 17 2013 12:16pm
tanloverluke

semtex1871 wrote:
In all fairness, neither of you have told us where you have purchased this item from / seen it advertised despite being asked.......

I didn't know that I was obliged ! Nor was I asked ! All I do know is that I should state if I am associated with a retailer, which I am not. From powerfuluk I have purchased two items previously, a wiring loom and rear reflectors. The tailgate trim was a private purchase, if mark1107 is jealous that he wasn't the first to post pictures of his new trim then I advise he go cry to mummy instead of trying to tarnish my name Big Cry Recently bought a 2007 RRS HSE TDV6 for a Pimp-My-Ride-Project.
DONE: Meduza front bumper, AB rear bumper, AB tailpipes, calipers repainted, rear upper tailgate upgrade, side steps, AB front grille, AB side vents, rear LED lights, clear side repeaters, integrated daytime running lights, LED headlights.

Post #402502 Sun Nov 17 2013 12:19pm
PEACHY

England 

I joined this forum for 1 reason - to gain knowledge & advice from established RRS owners. This has grown & for some reason I find myself browsing the posts daily - it can be a laugh at times but it can also a bit sobering to hear that fellow members have had bad luck & at times been victims of crime.
Any member who has had personal interaction with me knows how passionate I am about my car & about helping others. Any info I have or I have had I would gladly share to benefit others including non forum members.
I viewed the RRS advertised for sale - not to buy but to ask advice about his tailgate conversion - I then contacted other Forum members to let them know what I had learnt - this is not being defensive - this is sharing knowledge to help other members reduce costs & hopefully achieving there own goals when it comes to modifying there car.
If I can help I will. Wink 16MY Estoril Blue SVR.............
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Santorini Black - Dual View - Rear Entertainment - Sunroof.

Last edited by PEACHY on Sun Nov 17 2013 12:58pm. Edited 2 times in total

Post #402503 Sun Nov 17 2013 12:31pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
tanloverluke

Peachy, how much discount did they promise you ? They said to me that dependant on sales I could get 50% off my next order Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Thumbs Up Recently bought a 2007 RRS HSE TDV6 for a Pimp-My-Ride-Project.

Post #402505 Sun Nov 17 2013 12:38pm
PEACHY

England 

TLL - Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Banging Head Banging Head Milestone 16MY Estoril Blue SVR.............

Post #402506 Sun Nov 17 2013 12:40pm
semtex1871

Any chance of a link to where we can get this item? Wink

Post #402507 Sun Nov 17 2013 12:49pm
Beancounter_74

England 

How funny! Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

3 posts in total on here making accusations about you two. What a complete Censored
Jog on Mark1107, this is a nice site and doesn't need any trolls Rolling Eyes

Ps......I for one think TLL and Peachy are trying to corner the market on these, hold up supply and make their fortunes and I won't be buying from them Whistle Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter ......sorry, couldn't resist Embarassed ON THE WAY: BMW F21 M140i
MERCEDES GL350 - Metallic Navy Blue w/Grey interior

GOING: BMW F31 335D MSport+ xDrive Touring
GONE: Land Rover Discovery 4 HSE - Stornaway Grey w/Black Interior (wish we'd kept it Banging Head )
GONE: BMW F10 520D MSport - Carbon Black
GONE:MY12 RRS SDV6 HSE Sumatra/Ivory/Grand Black Privacy glass

Post #402508 Sun Nov 17 2013 12:56pm
tanloverluke

Rolling with laughter im quitting tomorrow, selling plastic trims is far more lucrative than the stock market Mr. Green Recently bought a 2007 RRS HSE TDV6 for a Pimp-My-Ride-Project.

Post #402510 Sun Nov 17 2013 1:20pm
mark1107

United States 2010 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 Autobiography Maya Gold

Hey peachy and tan lover Luke:

I'm not being a troll. Just give us links to your purchase.....

You can't give us links since no one is selling. Yes I'm jealous because I want one and after all of the name calling you did me neither one of you can post up a link because there isn't any links!

Powerful uk said thanksgiving.

Alibaba has hem now in groups of 20. Your first pic is from alibaba link I gave you in my post.

Post up a link, admit your a vendor or helping a vendor, or shut up!

It's hilarious neither one of you posting a link because I'm right. Us yanks can call bs when we see it!

Post #402528 Sun Nov 17 2013 6:31pm
mark1107

semtex1871 wrote:

They would rather name call than be honest and admit being a vendor since they don't have any links.....

Post #402529 Sun Nov 17 2013 6:34pm
mark1107

semtex1871 wrote:
Any chance of a link to where we can get this item? Wink

No Semtex there is no link. Just people being dishonest.

Post #402530 Sun Nov 17 2013 6:36pm
mark1107

Re: Rear tailgate upgrade.

PEACHY wrote:
Just seen this on EBay - couldn't paste link with IPad - I know a few members have asked if it was possible - it does fool you so it likes upgraded but its about 2 inches too high Rolling Eyes

Sorry wasn't on eBay.....Alibaba

Post #402532 Sun Nov 17 2013 6:41pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 9 <123456789>