Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > My Head Hurts
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

agwlowson

Australia 
My Head Hurts

Hi Everyone,

Without going into specifics I am looking at replacing my Disco 4 (Land Rover Product No 9) as it has just passed the 3yr mark. The Disco 4 was a replacement for a RRS 2008 MY which although a lovely shape did find too much of a compromise in space and also in those days the cabin was not to RR spec.

Currently thinking of a new RRS as it on the RR platform now and also got according the reviews a lovely interior (my thing Smile ).

Two things stopping me putting pen to paper to sign up for one are, AUD$40 more on top of a fully loaded Disco HSE, but more importantly the lack of boot space. It appears if I read the figures right the floor area of the boot is larger but the volume is smaller?

Would love some advice on this, having a family of 2 + 2 it is nice to have the Disco size on occasion although I do admit most of the time it is just me.

Thanks all,

Andrew

Post #389051 Tue Jul 16 2013 10:24pm
mse

United Kingdom 

the sport boot new or old, is smaller than the disco.

I think you might find the new sport boot a bit smaller - it looks a little smaller...which is probably to accommodate the extra front rows seat space - its not a massive difference.

The thing to watch is the extra RRS price for all the toys you might want to make the spec the same as a disco Mike

2014 Facelift Discovery

Post #389104 Wed Jul 17 2013 3:41pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1