RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Advanced Factors > Free Faultmate Work, Air Con Service, Glow Plug School!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Advanced Factors
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 
Free Faultmate Work, Air Con Service, Glow Plug School!

Ok not quite free but it is for a worthy charity!

On Saturday 22nd June we are holding open house here again (last one for for the D3 Forum) and will have a few things going on so pop along get your hand in your pocket and support our selected charity to help our armed forces returning from conflict.

http://www.trueheroes.org.uk/

So what are we doing?

We will have one of our local garages on site with his fully automatic AC Service centre, so if you need re-gassing come along, it will be free but we suggest handing over at least £30 to the Charity.

Want some Faultmate work? usual stuff - Sat Nav on the move, 4x4 info enabled, clock on the dash, 3 flash indicators? Geoff will travelling from Kent to be here and will donate 100% of his fees to the charity! He may well have time for other jobs depending on how many are coming.

We will be back on the Glow Plug mission on this day as well, having done my front 4 plugs I need to tackle the more difficult to get to back 2, so anyone wanting some assistance to tackle their own, we will lend some help and a box of tools.

Any products purchased from us on the day will also have the profit donated to the Charity, we will also provide all of the Air Con gas and oil required on the day.

Perhaps if the weather is kind we will light up the BBQ for a vegi-free burger (Weber gas - any local volunteers?)

If you can come and need something doing please respond here ASAP.

We are very close to the bottom of the M271, Junction 3 of the M27, fairly easy to get to from any of the home counties, or East & West.

First bonnet open at 8.30 and going home when it gets dark or you have all gone! Paul Redding
+44 (0)23 8052 2776
paul@advancedfactors.co.uk

Post #385207 Tue Jun 11 2013 3:21pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Bodsy
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 

Steve, Geoff hasn't got the RRS licence buddy (at least he didn't have). Thumbs Up Bodsys Brake Bible
Software Updates Contact me
RRS Timed Heat/Remote kits - Contact me
BAS Engine Re-maps/ EGR Blank EuIII and EuIV
Clock On The Dash/ SNOTM /3Flash / BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes read\ Gearbox Reset
See it HERE

Post #385212 Tue Jun 11 2013 3:51pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Advanced Factors
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 

Thanks Ian

Didn't realise - anyway AirCon, Burgers and Glow Plugs then! Paul Redding
+44 (0)23 8052 2776

Post #385214 Tue Jun 11 2013 4:02pm
geoff.

Whistle

Post #385279 Wed Jun 12 2013 9:45am
Bodsy
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 

you updated now then Geoff? Thumbs Up Bodsys Brake Bible
Software Updates Contact me
RRS Timed Heat/Remote kits - Contact me
BAS Engine Re-maps/ EGR Blank EuIII and EuIV
Clock On The Dash/ SNOTM /3Flash / BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes read\ Gearbox Reset
See it HERE

Post #385281 Wed Jun 12 2013 9:57am
tanloverluke

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

hi, i tried to find the location on the website but only found a location near bristol...Shepton Mallet, Somerset
BA4 6QW...is this the location?
I'm near Dorchester and a new RR owner so thought it would be nice to come along !
cheers / luke Recently bought a 2007 RRS HSE TDV6 for a Pimp-My-Ride-Project.
DONE: Meduza front bumper, AB rear bumper, AB tailpipes, calipers repainted, rear upper tailgate upgrade, side steps, AB front grille, AB side vents, rear LED lights, clear side repeaters, integrated daytime running lights, LED headlights.
TO DO: color code sills and pillars.

Post #385329 Wed Jun 12 2013 6:04pm
Advanced Factors
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 

Hi Luke

Click on my web link below - location is Southampton, all welcome! Paul Redding
+44 (0)23 8052 2776

Post #385336 Wed Jun 12 2013 6:56pm
tanloverluke

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

thanks for that. if i'm there then it means i havent flown away in search for some last minute summer sun (looking for flights right now this weather is depressing) Big Cry Recently bought a 2007 RRS HSE TDV6 for a Pimp-My-Ride-Project.
DONE: Meduza front bumper, AB rear bumper, AB tailpipes, calipers repainted, rear upper tailgate upgrade, side steps, AB front grille, AB side vents, rear LED lights, clear side repeaters, integrated daytime running lights, LED headlights.
TO DO: color code sills and pillars.

Post #385337 Wed Jun 12 2013 6:58pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1