Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > Hurlingham Club
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Misery

United Kingdom 
Hurlingham Club

Hello everyone!!!

I know I haven't been a regular since getting the $%+*. But am still here and into my LR products as some of you know. Went to the Hurlingham Club in London tonight with the normal old forum members, for the preview of the new RRS.

Firstly I must say Karren Bradey was there and a big Wow..........TV doesn't do her justice, lovely!!!

Now to the serious stuff. The Sport is stunning, not sure about the non floating roof, with some of the models they are showing, pan roof is excellent, interior is very tastefully upgraded, think the seven seat option is OK if the last two passengers don't have legs, steering wheel is tiny, 22 inch wheels, touch screen just like BD in all excellent.

But and a big but at that.......................Model year 2015 is the new RS Sport roughly 580 BHP and 0 - 60 in 4.4 seconds is the rumor, there is a white RRS with red RS badges around and the noise it makes is supposed to be fantastic. Thumbs Up

Post #384693 Tue Jun 04 2013 11:44pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
mlines

United Kingdom 

I was there last night.

Love the external look, but the interior...

1. Panoramic roof - lovely.
2. Seems dark and smaller on non panoramic model
3. Glove box gone - why!!
4. Windscreen roof line seems lower at front, tall people may not like this
5. The dial knob for gears has gone (having just been persuaded that its ok)
6. Rear seats - waste of time, weight and space. No-one could sit in them and if you want them - buy a discovery!

Finally price.

They had an Autobiography (£94k) and HSE Premium (Over £70k). Premium had no real features that my current HSE has but is £20k more - I could not buy one.

THe Autobiography had fancy seats but plain wheels and if I had £94k I would not be buying one as it looks pretty standard from a distance. 2016 RRS 4.4 TDV8 Autobiography Dynamic in Montalcino Red and Stealth Kit

Post #384896 Fri Jun 07 2013 10:33am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1