RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Stratstone Stoke
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Sparkyphil

2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black
Stratstone Stoke

I have just purchased a 08 sport from Stratstone Stoke and there service as been spot on, the wife took it back today to have some paint work touched up with no drama and she mentioned a few niggles that I have got and they said just book it in and we will sort it not a problem. John was the salesman I dealt with on purchase and he has been most helpful, everyone there has been pleasant and curteous 10/10.

Post #384287 Wed May 29 2013 8:18pm
Rangster

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 Autobiography Stornoway Grey

Mine lives there.

I know the service guys, Rick and Neil well and they know me well. They don't even have to ask my car reg anymore, they know it! Very Happy

Check other dealers for service prices as Stratstone Stoke will match. RRS TDV8 MY2010 Stornoway Grey
Full Exterior Autobiography Factory Upgrade
Piano Black Interior Trim inc Steering Wheel
Ivory Premium Perforated Leather
22" 5 spoke "Style 7" Diamond Turned Alloys
Towing Pack
Diesel Tuning Box
Privacy Glass
Side Steps

Best vehicle I've ever driven.

Current garage also includes;
Mercedes 320 CDI CLS
TVR Tuscan S

Post #423035 Thu May 01 2014 10:03pm
ironada

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

It's an interesting one at Stratstone in Stoke. I purchased my MY13 HSE Black from there a few weeks ago and the whole experience was a little rushed - it was by no means terrible on the day but there was a sense of something not being quite right. A few things were sorted on the day by the salesman John but after that the service has been pretty awful. The service book was not present on handover and they promised me they would locate it - they haven't of course and I am now in possession of a 'replacement book' but it is clearly not the right one (it covers the Discovery MPi (how old is that!?))At no time was I told it had been lost it was just still with Land Rover Bicester (the car was a Land Rover company car from Bicester - not sure what that is but the car itself was fine overall - does anyone know what Land Rover do at Bicester?) The service book issue has really annoyed me and left a nasty taste in my mouth - although to be fair the customer service lady from Stratstone UK has tried to help. The second issue is the so called 2 free services that were included in the finance package - so far despite numerous promises I have received absolutely nothing to confirm this (seven weeks have now passed). To be honest it now feels like I am a forgotten customer, which is a pity because I have now purchased 4 new or newish Land Rovers and am a potential life long customer who is spending more money each time and slowly working my way to the top of their products; Land Rover customer service is pretty arse though to be honest at times. Surely it should be up there with the best given the product and their desire to be associated with luxury vehicles? Anyway - to sum up - Stratstone Stoke - as a dealership it leaves a little to be desired and I shall be returning to my favourite dealership in future in Plymouth/Saltash - Roger Young - and my favourite sales manager Chris. HSE Black - Orkney Grey, ivory leather, privacy glass, tow bar. GBNF - Discover 4 XS Nara Bronze (11); Discovery 3 HSE, Zermatt Silver (57); Discovery 3 HSE, Buckingham Blue (55); Volvo V70 Titanium SE (53); Audi A4 1.9 TDI SE, Denim Blue (02); Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6, Black (99-V); VW Corrado VR6, Red (92-K); Toyota MR2, Racing Green (94-M); Nissan Sunny GTI, Red (92-K); Mk1 Toyota MR2 T-bar, Red (89-G); Citroen AX GT, Red (87-E); Talbot Horizon, Snot Green (83-A, I think).

Post #424600 Sat May 17 2014 11:35pm
Garage Door Medic

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

I also got my Black Edition from Stratstone Bury and it was also one of their own cars, mine didn't come with a service book either. But my thinking is as it is not 1 yr old yet mine hasn't been serviced. I also got a 2 year service plan and all my paperwork came through after a couple of weeks with a new service book but not an original one, I can't see why the original is missing MY 13 3.0 SDV6 HSE Black Edition
Santorini Black
Ivory Premium Leather
Side steps
Disklok !!!!!!!
Mud Flaps
Spare wheel protector

Post #424635 Sun May 18 2014 5:52pm
ironada

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Sorry to hear you have a similar issue! It is really annoying that the Land Rover dealer system seems to be so damn shoddy (overall - but with a few decent exceptions - Hadley Green clearly, but also my long time favourite of Roger Young in Plymouth). I intend to pursue this matter until I receive a proper service book (they are only £40 on eBay for goodness sake), proof of the Service being done and receive written confirmation of the 2 free services. HSE Black - Orkney Grey, ivory leather, privacy glass, tow bar. GBNF - Discover 4 XS Nara Bronze (11); Discovery 3 HSE, Zermatt Silver (57); Discovery 3 HSE, Buckingham Blue (55); Volvo V70 Titanium SE (53); Audi A4 1.9 TDI SE, Denim Blue (02); Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6, Black (99-V); VW Corrado VR6, Red (92-K); Toyota MR2, Racing Green (94-M); Nissan Sunny GTI, Red (92-K); Mk1 Toyota MR2 T-bar, Red (89-G); Citroen AX GT, Red (87-E); Talbot Horizon, Snot Green (83-A, I think).

Post #424656 Sun May 18 2014 9:34pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1