RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > eBay & Bargain Spots > Spare wheel and winch £177.22 brand new Stourbridge
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Saeedasghar

2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
Spare wheel and winch £177.22 brand new Stourbridge

I have recently as many RRS owners had my spare wheel pinched by some thieving little person. While on the hunt for a replacement I have stumbled across a little Bargin and thought I would share it for any one in the local area who is in the same situation. Listed on eBay item number eBay Item No. 321063553100 is a a genuine Land Rover space saver wheel complete with brand new Continental tyre 175/80R19.

They are virtually giving them away at £50 inc vat with receipt. While the only down side seems to be its collection only. They are a land rover dealership in Stourbridge 01384 424288 (ask for Stuart). While there I also enquirer and purchased a brand new spare tyre modified winch for £72.22 inc vat. So the total for a brand new tyre and winch for £122.22 this seemed like to good a offer not to share.

This does also shed light on how much they actual abuse you on price they can still afford to sell them at this price normaly being around £185 just for the tyre. Sure as the sun rises they are still making profit on it. Hope this helps some one bag a Bargin. Thumbs Up

Post #372323 Tue Feb 05 2013 1:15pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1