RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > OEM Style LED Signature Halo Lights for 05-09
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 20 123 ... 181920>

sparky8181

England 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
OEM Style LED Signature Halo Lights for 05-09

After much searching I have found what I believe to be the best OEM style signature LED rings for 05-09 headlights, and i'm sure you will agree they look the dogs Censored

I'm considering offering a service to others that would like this doing but do not fancy doing it themselves.

Prices are not yet finalised, but I should be able to do it cheaper than other companies that offer this service as they are charging around the �400-�500 mark, however I must stress that I already run a business and this will only be done around that as a hobby, as I love tinkering with stuff like this and if I can make someone happy and earn a few quid at the same time then thats a bonus.

Any interest?

PS: I have spoken to Martin and he has given me the ok to test the water without breaking any sponsership rules etc and I will be making a donation to the site if anyone is interested and takes me up on my offer

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

More pics in gallery

This pic was taken at the same time with camera on normal settings and only the LED's on, as you can see they are super bright and look like the xenons are on in the picture as the camera could not capture the detail of the individual lights without messing with the settings, even then they look blue in the pics but they are bright white.

Click image to enlarge

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update

Options & costs below guys, if anyone is interested or has further questions you can contact me on here

Option 1 � Exchange
This consists of me sending you out a set of headlights already fitted with the DRL�s, which you can then fit into your car and send me your old ones back as a replacement which can then be modified and sent on to the next person, meaning you are not without the use of your car for a few days.

Option 2 � Existing
This consists of you removing the lights from your car and posting to me, I will then fit the DRL�s and return to you ready for you to fit into your vehicle, if next day courier is used you should only be without your lights for a few days

Option 3 � Same day
This is for anyone local to Wolverhampton who doesn�t mind driving to me and leaving their car with me for the day so I can carry out the alterations to your existing headlights and then fit back into your vehicle for you.

Costs

Signature DRL�s supplied & fitted �280
Painted Internals �50 (optional extra only when doing DRL�s at same time)
Courier each way if required �12.90 with www.directcouriersolutions.co.uk

A couple of you have asked about doing a DIY, I can do a set if anyone is interested that consists of 4 x rings & the DRL switch inc wiring loom to make it work automaticly on engine start/stop etc for �75 delivered to anywhere in the mainland uk if anyone fancies having a go at it, or �55 if you just want the rings with no wiring loom Thumbs Up

Full black internals

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 MY07 TDV6 HSE Stornaway & Ivory

Mods So Far: Side steps - Smoked Side Repeaters - OEM Style Signature LED Front Lights - LED Side Lights - LED Interior Lighting - 2012 Autobigraphy Style Front Grill & Side Vents - 2012 Rear LED Lights

Planned Mods: Paint My Brembo's - Colour Code Mirrors - Rear Interior Light Mod - GVIF

Last edited by sparky8181 on Tue Aug 01 2023 12:40pm. Edited 7 times in total

Post #370337 Mon Jan 21 2013 3:51pm
Sag

England 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

They look ace Thumbs Up LCFC. Receiver of threatening letters from Overfinch.

Post #370345 Mon Jan 21 2013 4:44pm
Welderman

2009 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

i watching this space Very Happy Newbie near Chorley.
TDV8

Post #370350 Mon Jan 21 2013 5:02pm
cozzyrick

2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Stornoway Grey

yes would be intrested in some of these but do you paint the internals black aswell ?
where in west midlands are you ? 2008 range rover sport FANTOM styling
stornoway grey

Post #370367 Mon Jan 21 2013 6:20pm
Glohh

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Siberian Silver

Very nice Sparky. I'm impressed Very Happy Glohh.
Automotive light designers and manufacturers.
Available now The GL-3 Taillight for the Range Rover Sport.

www.glohh.com

www.facebook.com/glohh

Post #370369 Mon Jan 21 2013 6:29pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
sparky8181

cozzyrick wrote:
where in west midlands are you ?

Wolverhampton, so not too far from you MY07 TDV6 HSE Stornaway & Ivory

Mods So Far: Side steps - Smoked Side Repeaters - OEM Style Signature LED Front Lights - LED Side Lights - LED Interior Lighting - 2012 Autobigraphy Style Front Grill & Side Vents - 2012 Rear LED Lights

Planned Mods: Paint My Brembo's - Colour Code Mirrors - Rear Interior Light Mod - GVIF

Post #370371 Mon Jan 21 2013 6:40pm
sparky8181

Glohh wrote:
Very nice Sparky. I'm impressed Very Happy

Thanks Glohh, i'll swap you a set for your "Coming soon a state of the start tail light" ??? Very Happy Thumbs Up MY07 TDV6 HSE Stornaway & Ivory

Post #370372 Mon Jan 21 2013 6:43pm
sparky8181

Glohh, I'm not one to pick fault but think your sig should read "state of the ART tail light" Rolling with laughter Thumbs Up MY07 TDV6 HSE Stornaway & Ivory

Post #370373 Mon Jan 21 2013 6:47pm
Welderman

2009 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

The more I look I want lol, will you be offering a fitting service or just supply of the lights on a exchange basis

Joe Newbie near Chorley.
TDV8

Post #370379 Mon Jan 21 2013 7:15pm
sparky8181

I will gladly do a fitting service if you dont mind coming to me, other than that I can supply instructions to do final connections as most of its done off the vehicle so shouldnt be a problem to do last bit yourself, its easy enough and only takes 15-20 min MY07 TDV6 HSE Stornaway & Ivory

Post #370385 Mon Jan 21 2013 8:25pm
sparky8181

I can also do an exchange basis, I will have a look into the cost of purchasing these lights & see if I can do a set to sell on & then mod the replacements sent back to me if thats what people would prefere? MY07 TDV6 HSE Stornaway & Ivory

Post #370389 Mon Jan 21 2013 8:34pm
PEACHY

England 

I'm very interested - when will you be ready for your first customer Very Happy Thumbs Up 16MY Estoril Blue SVR.............
17MY Autobiography Dynamic - Corris Grey - WOW.
14MY Autobiography Dynamic - SDV6 - Fuji White Smile
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Santorini Black - Dual View - Rear Entertainment - Sunroof.
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Orkney Grey - awesome ;(
2005 Java Black - 4.2 V8 Supercharged First Edition- will never be forgotten ;(

Post #370390 Mon Jan 21 2013 8:38pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
panda

2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Zermatt Silver

I'd be interested in a set. Question can the led on smaller ring be rotated so that it's at the top (12 o'clock)?? 

Supporting the London Air Ambulance with my Brothers

Post #370393 Mon Jan 21 2013 9:13pm
Zippy

United Kingdom 

Could you send a kit and I do it myself?

Post #370396 Mon Jan 21 2013 9:23pm
cmcb

Scotland 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HST Stornoway Grey

Looks really good to me- what would you be looking to charge? RRS TDV8 HST
BMW 330Cd M Sport

Post #370402 Mon Jan 21 2013 9:57pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 20 123 ... 181920>