RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Gone and bought a Meduza Autobiography front bumper
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>

tanloverluke

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
Gone and bought a Meduza Autobiography front bumper

Following on from V88ABA's post (http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic30007.html) I've decided to buy Meduza's Autobiography style front bumper. I really didn't want to have to change the front wings and headlights just to fit the original autobiography front bumper. And it looks like an ruddy good copy in my eyes.

Meduza gave me a great deal and I'll post some pics here on my HSE '07 upgrade to a autobiography. I've got an original Autobiography rear bumper in the garage (from Duckworths). Just need to get the exhaust tips sorted. I should be getting the Meduza bumper monday/tuesday next week.

Updates to follow... Recently bought a 2007 RRS HSE TDV6 for a Pimp-My-Ride-Project.
DONE: Meduza front bumper, AB rear bumper, AB tailpipes, calipers repainted, rear upper tailgate upgrade, side steps, AB front grille, AB side vents, rear LED lights, clear side repeaters, integrated daytime running lights, LED headlights.
TO DO: color code sills and pillars.

Post #391941 Fri Aug 16 2013 1:52pm
HICKY555

England 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Alaska White

Hi, can you tell me how much ? RANGE ROVER SPORT 2008
White is the new Black

Post #396429 Fri Sep 27 2013 11:09pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
tanloverluke

i've been pretty busy of late and the meduza bumper has been sitting in my living room collecting dust. But today I finally got round to leaving it off at Gavin Combes down in Lyme Regis. He's gonna be spraying the AB rear I got from Duckworths and the Meduza front.

I gotta say, HICKY555's Meduza front bumper looks amazing and he's set the bar very high there. By the way HICKY555, I'm sorry I didn't reply to your question ! I did see it but just completely forgot about replying Embarassed Recently bought a 2007 RRS HSE TDV6 for a Pimp-My-Ride-Project.
DONE: Meduza front bumper, AB rear bumper, AB tailpipes, calipers repainted, rear upper tailgate upgrade, side steps, AB front grille, AB side vents, rear LED lights, clear side repeaters, integrated daytime running lights, LED headlights.

Post #398560 Wed Oct 16 2013 4:20pm
HICKY555

Thumbs Up RANGE ROVER SPORT 2008
White is the new Black

Post #398567 Wed Oct 16 2013 5:03pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
HICKY555

The back original AB bumper is being sprayed and fitted this weekend Very Happy RANGE ROVER SPORT 2008
White is the new Black

Post #398569 Wed Oct 16 2013 5:05pm
tanloverluke

are you also fitting the AB exhaust tips? if so, are they originals or after-market, if you don't mind me asking ? Recently bought a 2007 RRS HSE TDV6 for a Pimp-My-Ride-Project.

Post #398571 Wed Oct 16 2013 5:29pm
HICKY555

I am not too sure about Ab exhaust tips, they look too big and drag the back off the car down. If you look at Kahn AB rrs the twin oval tail pips look great but £1500 far too high I may be able to get these made Thumbs Up we may need a group buy Whistle https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=kahn+exh...1000%3B562 RANGE ROVER SPORT 2008
White is the new Black

Post #398584 Wed Oct 16 2013 7:52pm
tanloverluke

im not sure about having round tailpipes on such a square bumper. and that's a ruddy high price to pay for pipes anyway !!! makes the offer I received from Dan for the AB exhaust look pretty decent Razz Recently bought a 2007 RRS HSE TDV6 for a Pimp-My-Ride-Project.

Post #398614 Wed Oct 16 2013 9:18pm
HICKY555

is yours a diesel> if so the pipes are fake and exhaust below Shocked looks pants Big Cry I was looking at getting some custom pipes somewhere between the two at a reasonable price RANGE ROVER SPORT 2008
White is the new Black

Post #398638 Wed Oct 16 2013 10:28pm
tanloverluke

yes it is but i was told from one LR dealer that many people are putting petrol tips on diesels Exclamation . These pass an MOT just fine. question is, do i wanna do this ?
have you seen the diesel pipes IRL ? i'm sure they look the same as the petrol ones when installed Question Recently bought a 2007 RRS HSE TDV6 for a Pimp-My-Ride-Project.

Post #398649 Wed Oct 16 2013 11:25pm
HICKY555

Yes you can see that the exhaust is blocked off and when you start ot up on a cold day the exhaust gasses come out under the tail pipe and look like its blowing. I would if your really sure you want that look is to get the petrol tips and have them welded on. Much better RANGE ROVER SPORT 2008
White is the new Black

Post #398659 Thu Oct 17 2013 8:10am
tanloverluke

thanks for letting me know !
will you be putting any DRL's on the front Hicky555 :

Recently bought a 2007 RRS HSE TDV6 for a Pimp-My-Ride-Project.

Post #398672 Thu Oct 17 2013 10:28am
PEACHY

England 

Thumbs Up 16MY Estoril Blue SVR.............
17MY Autobiography Dynamic - Corris Grey - WOW.
14MY Autobiography Dynamic - SDV6 - Fuji White Smile
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Santorini Black - Dual View - Rear Entertainment - Sunroof.
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Orkney Grey - awesome ;(
2005 Java Black - 4.2 V8 Supercharged First Edition- will never be forgotten ;(

Post #398673 Thu Oct 17 2013 10:33am
tanloverluke

that's exactly what i was thinking !
Were these from Powerful, do they have the same white tone as your headlights, Peachy ? Recently bought a 2007 RRS HSE TDV6 for a Pimp-My-Ride-Project.

Post #398680 Thu Oct 17 2013 11:25am
PEACHY

England 

Luke - these was supplied from a forum member - genuine Land Rover parts - fitted by me old mucka Bodsy Whistle
retail at over £500 fitted from the stealers. It is a `bumper off` job & is time consuming but Bodsy knows what to expect now Rolling with laughter . In the day light they are very bright Cool & do set the motor off. I will get some new pics later. Thumbs Up 16MY Estoril Blue SVR.............
17MY Autobiography Dynamic - Corris Grey - WOW.
14MY Autobiography Dynamic - SDV6 - Fuji White Smile
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Santorini Black - Dual View - Rear Entertainment - Sunroof.
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Orkney Grey - awesome ;(
2005 Java Black - 4.2 V8 Supercharged First Edition- will never be forgotten ;(

Post #398683 Thu Oct 17 2013 12:09pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>