RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > 2014 RRS
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 5 <12345>

big pimp

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

I was in with my dealer on Friday, and all set to place my order for June for a '13 black edition all pimped out, and he persuaded me I'd be better waiting a couple of extra months for the '14.

And I think he's right, so I've put my name down for one! I'd be gutted I guess getting a loaded '13 which for all intents and purposes will look the exact same as the '10 it'll be replacing if the new model will be out months after I'd change!

I know what i'll be going for though - black outside and inside - after that is anyone's guess! If I can get a TDV8 all the better! MY10 HSE 3.0 TDV6 : Santorini Black : Ebony Interior w/Anigre wood : Privacy Glass (total) : Sunroof : Sidesteps : Hybrid TV : Detachable Tow Kit : Spare Wheel Cover : 22" Dished Supersports

Post #372064 Sun Feb 03 2013 3:35pm
SturgeRRS

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Lux Stornoway Grey

Vadim wrote:
The back side

Click image to enlarge

Now that's a cute butt......... Bow down MY 11 RRS Luxury Stornoway Grey Ivory/Black leather contrast stitching Logic7 side steps roof DVD system for the grand daughter. Mercedes SL500 for the summer. Vito Sport X for work. Gone to many to list but what larks

Post #372114 Sun Feb 03 2013 10:44pm
Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

God i wish i hated that Big Cry Big Cry

Post #372116 Sun Feb 03 2013 10:50pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
codfather

Scotland 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 SE Santorini Black

I was in our dealers today asking for a price to change , as mine is just turning 3 years old. I did always say that I would keep my current one 4 or 5 years, but a nosey check on WBAC offered me £29k , which is 66% of list! I was wondering whether to buy now or wait till the new one is out. He told me the new one will be starting build in may/June , and on UK forecourts at end of the year! Depending how close he is to the mark, I think I will stick a wee deposit down for an early build slot.
Cheers
Dave MY10 TDV6 SE (debadged Wink ), Santorini Black, Flappy paddles, Privacy Glass, 20" Stormers, Mudflaps!

Gone: a comprehensive list of imprezas and a Merc ML AMG

Post #372119 Sun Feb 03 2013 11:08pm
SturgeRRS

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Lux Stornoway Grey

That's the problem with evolution it costs a fortune! When I originally made my mind up to buy another Range Rover I set my heart and budget on a 08, this I could afford with out borrowing anything from anybody. Then I joined this place and started to read what everyone had to say. Well as you will see the 08 went out the window and I ended up with the 11 plate I have now. Don't get me wrong, I love what I have brought, every time I drive it it makes me grin just like the R1 I had. I suppose what I'm trying to say is if they keep making them, I'm afraid we're keep buying them.

Yours
Poor from Surrey. Big Cry Big Cry MY 11 RRS Luxury Stornoway Grey Ivory/Black leather contrast stitching Logic7 side steps roof DVD system for the grand daughter. Mercedes SL500 for the summer. Vito Sport X for work. Gone to many to list but what larks

Post #372120 Sun Feb 03 2013 11:12pm
pjb

SturgeRRS wrote:
That's the problem with evolution it costs a fortune! When I originally made my mind up to buy another Range Rover I set my heart and budget on a 08, this I could afford with out borrowing anything from anybody. Then I joined this place and started to read what everyone had to say. Well as you will see the 08 went out the window and I ended up with the 11 plate I have now. Don't get me wrong, I love what I have brought, every time I drive it it makes me grin just like the R1 I had. I suppose what I'm trying to say is if they keep making them, I'm afraid we're keep buying them.

Yours
Poor from Surrey. Big Cry Big Cry

Yep the better they get the more expensive they get but I will still want one I hope residuals are fantastic Thumbs Up as I tend to lease which in turn will keeps the monthly cost down Paul

L405 Loire Blue
Swift Conqueror 645
Abarth 500c

Post #372288 Tue Feb 05 2013 11:38am
PEACHY

England 

Panoramic roof ??? 16MY Estoril Blue SVR.............
17MY Autobiography Dynamic - Corris Grey - WOW.
14MY Autobiography Dynamic - SDV6 - Fuji White Smile
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Santorini Black - Dual View - Rear Entertainment - Sunroof.
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Orkney Grey - awesome ;(
2005 Java Black - 4.2 V8 Supercharged First Edition- will never be forgotten ;(

Post #372293 Tue Feb 05 2013 11:52am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
big pimp

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

If it looks like that Gold one, along with a panoramic roof it's be so sexy! MY10 HSE 3.0 TDV6 : Santorini Black : Ebony Interior w/Anigre wood : Privacy Glass (total) : Sunroof : Sidesteps : Hybrid TV : Detachable Tow Kit : Spare Wheel Cover : 22" Dished Supersports

Post #372321 Tue Feb 05 2013 2:10pm
Glohh

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Siberian Silver

Best pictures with the least amount of camouflage on the 2014 RRS

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 Glohh.
Automotive light designers and manufacturers.
Available now The GL-3 Taillight for the Range Rover Sport.

www.glohh.com

www.facebook.com/glohh

Post #374120 Wed Feb 20 2013 3:37pm
sportman

United Arab Emirates 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Buckingham Blue

Glohh wrote:
Best pictures with the least amount of camouflage on the 2014 RRS

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

I got some extra pictures to share with you Smile

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green  2007 Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Buckingham Blue, Ivory converted to HST Silver

SOLD-V8 Defender 90

Post #377456 Tue Mar 19 2013 11:41am
Beancounter_74

England 

Check out this thread Whistle Wink Thumbs Up ON THE WAY: BMW F21 M140i
MERCEDES GL350 - Metallic Navy Blue w/Grey interior

GOING: BMW F31 335D MSport+ xDrive Touring
GONE: Land Rover Discovery 4 HSE - Stornaway Grey w/Black Interior (wish we'd kept it Banging Head )
GONE: BMW F10 520D MSport - Carbon Black
GONE:MY12 RRS SDV6 HSE Sumatra/Ivory/Grand Black Privacy glass

Post #377457 Tue Mar 19 2013 11:46am
Vadim

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

Still not my cup of tea... But I can see it growing on me. Finally, one can say it is a SPORT range rover. However, it did lose the box-like shape and therefore not so much of a range rover to me anymore. But hey, Evoque is not boxy at all as well. Next car is FFRR for me - I think - quite unlikely the new Sport (despite my 29 years of young age). Smile Vadim A.

Post #379780 Sun Apr 07 2013 2:44am
Vadim

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

Just realised I have been a registered member for thre years on this website - joined when I was 26... Jesus Christ time goes by so fast. Vadim A.

Post #379781 Sun Apr 07 2013 2:45am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

You'll soon be too old for a FFRR Vadim.................. Your just a beginner, I've been a member here since 2005! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #380135 Thu Apr 11 2013 10:16am
Mad Ferret

England 

Well I drove a new FFRR Autobiography this morning for a couple of hours and couldn't get over how hard the ride was, didn't ride the bumps on a A road well at all and was very harsh. It was superb on a very smooth surface. Now the Sport is supposed to be a firmer ride which is concerning as the ride in the FFRR was firm enough and you wouldn't want it any firmer.

Only time will tell and a little dubious about placing my order, I like the looks, think Landrover have the pricing wrong but if the interior is of the same quality as the new FFRR which apparently it is ithen it's a big step up from the old model. I want the Autobiography which doesn't come with parking heater anymore unlike the previous model and my spec. is coming out at £79k.

Need to test drive one but in two minds. At £79k you are getting into FFRR realms

Post #380256 Fri Apr 12 2013 11:16am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 5 <12345>