RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Australia & New Zealand > Meet up on either 27th/28th October - Hunter
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Zilch

Australia 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White
Meet up on either 27th/28th October - Hunter

been chuffing quiet on here for a long time, any Sydney siders, Central coast types want to maybe meet up at Stockton beach say the weekend of the 26th for a days excursion. My poor old Fuji has not really set foot off the asphalt and has Censored profiles Laughing

Jimmy you want to do some recovery practice Whistle Another Pommie Bar Steward down under

MY20 Defender 110 SE P400 Eiger/Ebony
MY10 3.0 RRS TDv6 Fuji/Ebony/Anigre

Post #359686 Mon Oct 15 2012 10:45am
Jimmy Salsa

Australia 
Re: Meet up on either 27th/28th October - Hunter

Zilch wrote:
been chuffing quiet on here for a long time, any Sydney siders, Central coast types want to maybe meet up at Stockton beach say the weekend of the 26th for a days excursion. My poor old Fuji has not really set foot off the asphalt and has Censored profiles Laughing

Jimmy you want to do some recovery practice Whistle

About time we got something happening again Zilch. They're a hard mob to muster. Not sure what incentives they need to get their caboose moving but let's at least get a dialog going again.

I will be hosting a fundraising tag along tour on April 6 in the Hunter to help raise funds for Hunter Business Lions that is directing funding towards a local Aboriginal group who are running school camps and education programs in the region to promote indigenous culture and local history. The Wollombi area is home to some of the most significant indigenous sites in Australia and we will be visiting them as part of the 4WD Tag Along Tour.

Would love some friends from the forum to make a weekend of it if you are able to.

Will also post this as a separate event.

Cheers

Jimmy

https://www.facebook.com/events/606033989411514/ 'Black Betty' Java Black RRS 07 TDV6

Post #375893 Thu Mar 07 2013 6:07am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1