RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Site News & Feedback > how to get post deleted
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 4 <1234>

Mechanicalmind1986

crookedm wrote:
How is not wishing Khan and their legal team not having a the balls to say what I think?

I hope they take you for everything, your YouTube videos where beyond irresponsible, I'm just pleased you didn't hurt anyone.

The difference between me hiding behind a keyboard is that I don't have anything to hide on here, you do.
I will stay here thanks I'm in Texas with the sun beating down on me outside whilst I read about someone in trouble with Khan. Bliss Wink

thats it take the moral high ground if you took the time to read my post insted of having a dig you would see i told you all at the start of the post IM NOT THE DRIVER SO mr big shot you must be having a great time if all you can think of doing is posting stupid comments on a forum Laughing how sad Rolling with laughter dont you worry about me i will be ok thanks for all your input though now run along and catch some rays like normal people do on holiday Yawn

Post #357531 Sat Sep 22 2012 2:47pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
crookedm

Mechanicalmind1986 wrote:
crookedm wrote:
How is not wishing Khan and their legal team not having a the balls to say what I think?

I hope they take you for everything, your YouTube videos where beyond irresponsible, I'm just pleased you didn't hurt anyone.

The difference between me hiding behind a keyboard is that I don't have anything to hide on here, you do.
I will stay here thanks I'm in Texas with the sun beating down on me outside whilst I read about someone in trouble with Khan. Bliss Wink

thats it take the moral high ground if you took the time to read my post insted of having a dig you would see i told you all at the start of the post IM NOT THE DRIVER SO mr big shot you must be having a great time if all you can think of doing is posting stupid comments on a forum Laughing how sad Rolling with laughter dont you worry about me i will be ok thanks for all your input though now run along and catch some rays like normal people do on holiday Yawn

I read that you weren't the driver makes no odds to me.

Thanks for your ideas as to how to enjoy my holiday Very Happy

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about with Khans legal team he sounds short of money:

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1071690...mber-plate

I'll leave this thread alone now as you don't seem to grasp the concept of forums.

Post #357532 Sat Sep 22 2012 2:58pm
npinks
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter big mouth, I'm all that is in the Censored from the Kahn legal team

Sweet justice for been involved with or egging on someone driving like a Censored Exclamation

Post #357533 Sat Sep 22 2012 3:05pm
Mechanicalmind1986

i have seen that car a million times pal and the car has been up for sale the day he took collection of it dont really know what you are trying to say with that link unless its to confuse me if that is the case then you win im very confused Shocked hope you have a nice holiday pal give the fingers a rest Wink

Post #357534 Sat Sep 22 2012 3:06pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Beancounter_74

England 

Oh my days, this has brightened my afternoon Rolling with laughter ON THE WAY: BMW F21 M140i
MERCEDES GL350 - Metallic Navy Blue w/Grey interior

GOING: BMW F31 335D MSport+ xDrive Touring
GONE: Land Rover Discovery 4 HSE - Stornaway Grey w/Black Interior (wish we'd kept it Banging Head )
GONE: BMW F10 520D MSport - Carbon Black
GONE:MY12 RRS SDV6 HSE Sumatra/Ivory/Grand Black Privacy glass

Post #357535 Sat Sep 22 2012 3:55pm
DrLex

Iceland 

Misery wrote:
rrsboy looks as if mechanicalmind1986 has deleted thoses as well.

I wonder if they had the "the desired responce[sic]" for the uploader?

Only need SP to complete the Kahn-lovefest...

Post #357537 Sat Sep 22 2012 4:39pm
Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

I wouldn't worry too much about Kahn's threats of his legal team Laughing i'm sure it will damage Kahns reputation more than yours if that video racing around the streets gets onto the national news channels which it may well do if you tipped them off should Kahn wish to pursue you for damaging his squeaky clean reputation Rolling with laughter And i'm sure you will have more on him than he has on you so i really wouldn't worry Shocked

Post #357540 Sat Sep 22 2012 5:16pm
AndyKay

England 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

unless A Kahn puts out an injunction over the content RRS HSE TDV6 Autobiography

Post #357575 Sat Sep 22 2012 9:32pm
firstinretail

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 Siberian Silver

Rolling with laughter don't know what's worse you gobbling off about how crap khan is in public and how your free to say what you want or the fact your daft enough to ignore all advice and then come back for more of a slating because you are now Censored bricks and want to remove everything you said.....

Priceless.

As a side note you say "it seams i actualy cant say what i think " well actually you can as long as A: what you say if factual or B: you have the balls to stand by your convictions.

As I said before, keep your head down and maybe it will go away.... If you took some fog and put it in a jar, would it be missed.

Post #357596 Sun Sep 23 2012 7:42am
XXXAngelXXX

Germany 

Beancounter_74 wrote:
Oh my days, this has brightened my afternoon Rolling with laughter

+1 Laughing 
L 405 2013 FFRR 5.0 SC
--------------------------------------------------------------
WINNER - 2009 �Best Avatar� Award
WINNER - 2009 Comedian Of The Year Award

Post #357599 Sun Sep 23 2012 8:02am
Vadim

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

This has "OFFICIALLY" became the story of the website. I think admin should out a sticker on it. Lmao. Vadim A.

Post #357652 Sun Sep 23 2012 8:44pm
x5pea

Scotland 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Im still waiting on the team dynamics court case Laughing Laughing

crookedm ur coming across as a Censored IMO

Post #357654 Sun Sep 23 2012 8:57pm
crookedm

x5pea wrote:

My friend was killed by a driver as idiotic as this one, so as far as I'm concerned if he's persued by the khan legal team that's at least some form of sign that justice does exist.

I couldn't care less if someone on a forum or in my daily life doesn't like me. If I'm coming across as a Censored then that's fine with me Thumbs Up

Post #357669 Mon Sep 24 2012 12:10am
x5pea

Scotland 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

crookedm wrote:
x5pea wrote:

My friend was killed by a driver as idiotic as this one,

So ur taking it out on this guy.... awesome attitude. Thumbs Up

The guys said 3 times it wasnt him driving he simply posted the video as a representation of how employees treat customers cars. If i put a video of a reckless driver on the forum u going to start attacking me. ?

IF the video is to be believed then you should be thanking him for highlighting this. If anything the video may lead to the driver being sacked or better still having his driving licence revoked. Which will be in everyone's best interests.

again in case you missed it IT WASNT HIM DRIVING

Post #357675 Mon Sep 24 2012 7:58am
codfather

Scotland 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 SE Santorini Black

x5pea wrote:

again in case you missed it IT WASNT HIM DRIVING

come on X5, reign it in a bit Wink crookedm is entitled to his opinion as much as you think he is a Censored Laughing
if he wasnt driving, then he was holding the camera, which makes him just as guilty! i have my suspicions on who was driving anyway, the chap has been talking mince since he first posted, and i think he doth protest too much!

cheers
dave MY10 TDV6 SE (debadged Wink ), Santorini Black, Flappy paddles, Privacy Glass, 20" Stormers, Mudflaps!

Gone: a comprehensive list of imprezas and a Merc ML AMG

Post #357678 Mon Sep 24 2012 8:50am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 4 <1234>