RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > My Range Rover Sport > Picture
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 3 <123>

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Looks nice Jason, hope to see you around sometime. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #37748 Thu Jun 08 2006 8:12pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
JASON

Scotland 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Rimini Red
Thanks.

Thank you for the comments. VA is clearly our gardening expert- it's all my own work! Laughing Yes I have mud guards on my cars,just prefer them that way. Rimini is a great colour for the RRS and Reddish-Blue was as close to Colin McRaes car as I could get at the time for the Scooby. Hope to meet up with some of you over the summer. Very Happy Rimini Red HSE (D).Gone but not forgotten!
Subaru Impreza Turbo (UK) 1998- had her since new,could not part with her. Used for weekend blasts! Pehaps the Best 4by4byFar!
Owner of Ertyl Model RRS No.203!
AudiRS4Avant-WOW

Post #38052 Sat Jun 10 2006 5:49pm
TB

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Arctic Frost

Jason, what is the fit and finish like on your mudflaps?

Mine are diabolical, I have had the dealer change them once and I am still not happy.

I am now thinking of raising it as a concern at work. Arctic Frost TDV6 SE. Aspen Leather, Cherry Wood, Privacy Glass, PTI, Tow Pack, Mudflaps, Tasmods, a new Fuelflap, a RRSport.co.uk umbrella in the boot & a RRSport.co.uk sticker on the rear glass.

Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but I'm not stupid . . . I know it revolves around the sun. Which shines out of my @rse!!!

Post #38054 Sat Jun 10 2006 5:52pm
JASON

Mud flaps.

TB-the mudflaps are fine well fitted, however(isn't there always a however?) about two weeks after I got my car one of the screws sheared-I noticed it when I was washing the car.I fixed it myself. Smile Rimini Red HSE (D).Gone but not forgotten!
Subaru Impreza Turbo (UK) 1998- had her since new,could not part with her. Used for weekend blasts! Pehaps the Best 4by4byFar!
AudiRS4Avant-WOW

Post #38056 Sat Jun 10 2006 5:57pm
sportman

United Arab Emirates 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Buckingham Blue

more pics please I found only one cool RRS in red Rimini Red

Post #38155 Sun Jun 11 2006 6:42am
DSL

United Kingdom 

Looks like the RRS is getting a bit frisky with the Subie. Think what that would result in! Looks like a VW convention next door!

Whistle

Post #38289 Sun Jun 11 2006 7:35pm
JASON

8X8

Derek, it could have 8 wheel drive, or be Freelander sized but as fast as the Scooby Laughing
Next door do like their VW's! Rolling Eyes Rimini Red HSE (D).Gone but not forgotten!
AudiRS4Avant-WOW

Post #38790 Mon Jun 12 2006 10:50pm
Tim in Scotland

The perspective in the photo does make the Scooby look very small and vulnerable and being towered over by the RRS! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care

Post #38824 Tue Jun 13 2006 9:16am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
JASON

SMALL

Tim when I drive the Scooby I now feel small and vulnerable! Laughing Getting used to the feeling of towering over others; like the commanding driving position. Rimini Red HSE (D).Gone but not forgotten!
AudiRS4Avant-WOW

Post #39038 Tue Jun 13 2006 8:48pm
Tim in Scotland

Ha now you can go and scare all your Scooby owning friends by staring down their tailpipes! It's about the only way you'll do it in the TDV6 RRS Laughing Laughing 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it

Post #39040 Tue Jun 13 2006 8:55pm
XXXAngelXXX

Germany 

yep nice car and i like the Suba too Smile 
L 405 2013 FFRR 5.0 SC
--------------------------------------------------------------
WINNER - 2009 �Best Avatar� Award
WINNER - 2009 Comedian Of The Year Award

Post #39065 Wed Jun 14 2006 9:38am
Zilch

Australia 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White

Tim in Scotland wrote:
The perspective in the photo does make the Scooby look very small and vulnerable and being towered over by the RRS!

No 4x4 should be allowed near the hallowed tail pipes of the scoob if there was a clear stretch of road. The effect of the right boot however is like those V8 owners, even a small 2 litre scoob drinks petrol at a significant rate when booted (which is the normal way of driving them, well my previous 2 anyway), i use to average about 20 to the gall, not bad for a 2 litre jap saloon Wink

I bet the RRS TDV6 gives a far better return Very Happy Another Pommie Bar Steward down under

MY20 Defender 110 SE P400 Eiger/Ebony
MY10 3.0 RRS TDv6 Fuji/Ebony/Anigre

Post #39104 Wed Jun 14 2006 12:47pm
TB

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Arctic Frost

Not much if you boot it all the while. Shocked Arctic Frost TDV6 SE. Aspen Leather, Cherry Wood, Privacy Glass, PTI, Tow Pack, Mudflaps, Tasmods, a new Fuelflap, a RRSport.co.uk umbrella in the boot & a RRSport.co.uk sticker on the rear glass.

Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but I'm not stupid . . . I know it revolves around the sun. Which shines out of my @rse!!!

Post #39141 Wed Jun 14 2006 2:54pm
JASON

Scooby

Hi Zilch. You're right the Scoob has hallowed tailpipes especially mine-she's got a Group N back box and sounds awesome Cool
She does like a healthy diet of Shell Optimax but gets driven as a Scoob should be.
TB definitely get better MPG with the RRS, especially with BP Ultimate Diesel--Has anyone else tried it?
XXXAngelXXX, Thanks for the kind Scooby comment.
Hi Tim, I am allowed to Scooby meets in the RRS due to the 4X4 Laughing Laughing Rimini Red HSE (D).Gone but not forgotten!
AudiRS4Avant-WOW

Post #39244 Wed Jun 14 2006 11:01pm
Tim in Scotland

I wasn't allowed to a meet in my Defender so there's no chance of a Scooby going........................ don't fancy the Scooby's chances in some of the places the RRS/D3 teams take their cars though, but you would be welcome to come along and show us how well it performs at an LRE or offroad experience centre if you like, and we'll have a good laugh at it!
Just remember the oft seen sticker on old Landies......... yours might be fast, but mine will go anywhere! Laughing 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it

Post #39251 Wed Jun 14 2006 11:48pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 3 <123>