RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Australia & New Zealand > Hello from Port Macquarie
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Taffylad

Australia 
Hello from Port Macquarie

Picked up a 2008 RRS 2.7 TDV6 a few weeks ago and am loving it. Had a JK Wrangler Sport before that and whilst it was good off road, its on-road manners left a lot to be desired. Took it on a hard track today and did a little bit of damage to the rear end coming down off a rock ledge. Nothing major just some plastic bracket that sits behind the edge of the bumper. Not had a chance to have a good look yet. Can somebody point me in the right direction for replacement parts such as mud guards, plastic body panels, plastic bracketry (not sure what I've broke yet). The car has a tow kit and the plastic panel protecting the outlets for the trailer connections got ripped off. I've still got it but it looks like it's missing some clips as it's not secure now. Any help would be appreciated. Really looking to learn as much as I can about the car right now. Thanks again 2008 RRS

Post #352174 Sun Jul 29 2012 11:02am
disco4x4au

Australia 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 SE Santorini Black

Welcome to the forum - hope you enjoy the car! The obvious place for parts will be your local LR dealer (and I'm sure someone more local to you will be around shortly to tell you which one's best!), but there are UK online shops that may supply what you're after, as long as you know what you need. Triumph Rover Spares in South Australia are a good source for second-hand and new parts. You could also contact Nick (AKA "The Large One") on the sister Disco3 site - he's a parts manager for one of the UK dealers who offers a good price on parts for forum members.

Regarding learning, I'm running a seminar for LR owners in Brisbane next month (the 12th), which you may find of benefit.

Cheers,

Gordon 2015 RRS SDV6 SE, Santorini Black, GOE 2-way HS rods, Traxide dual battery, 275/55R20 Nitto TerraGraplers

2015 Discovery 4 SDV6 HSE - GOE 3-way HS rods, GOE underbody plates and sliders, 275/65R18 Courgia MT

Post #352230 Mon Jul 30 2012 2:43am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Zilch

Australia 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White

Welcome TL to the forum.. Another Pommie Bar Steward down under

MY20 Defender 110 SE P400 Eiger/Ebony
MY10 3.0 RRS TDv6 Fuji/Ebony/Anigre

Post #352235 Mon Jul 30 2012 6:44am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1