RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Stratstone Houghton Le Spring
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Daddyjcool

Stratstone Houghton Le Spring

Just bought a second hand MY57 RRS from Stratstone in Houghton Le Spring. Despite my fears / massive distrust of second-hand car dealers, having been properly shafted by a Honda dealership many moons ago, had no probs with these guys and feel like I've got a fairly good deal out of them.

Found a couple of electrical issues within the first week, thankfully covered by the warranty - the Stratstone chappy picked up the car from outside the house, sorted the problems out, stuck on some extras as 'compensation' for the inconvenience caused, then dropped the car back off outside the house.

Very pleased so far...

j

Post #345670 Sun Jun 03 2012 2:01am
jim4244

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

I purchased my RRS through Stratstones Milton Keynes, and despite all the bad comments on the site regarding Stratstones they offered me the best deal (compared to 3 other LR dealers in my area) and have stayed in touch and built up a relationship with me.

So......it would appear that not all Stratstone dealerships are bad? Whistle

Jim

Post #345672 Sun Jun 03 2012 6:00am
muddywheels
Milk Float Man

England 

I have had dealings with various stratstone dealers -

Nottingham sold me my RRS and were very helpful but being so far away I have not used them since Bow down

Hull is like a ghost dealership - waited ages for service to buy or aftercare and don't return calls Evil or Very Mad

Pickering carry out services for me and mixed up prices but sorted it so ok so far Rolling Eyes

But I have to say that in recent years all Lr dealers seem to have become a bit snooty and treat customers as if they are doing us a favour talking to us Evil or Very Mad

Last week I called at stratstone mini in hull and they were bending over backwards to help me on service and parts dept - it was like being in a Lr dealership 10 years ago Bow down Wanted a Series 2 LR since childhood but previously owned MY16 Disco Sport HSE TD4 Auto, MY13 RR Sport Black Edition TDV6 Auto, MY10 RR Sport HSE TDV6 Auto, 2007 Freelander 1 Freestyle TD4 Soft Top, 2009 Freelander 2 GS TD4 Auto, 2007 Freelander 2 GS TD4, 2004 Disco 2 Metropolis Auto, 2002 Disco 2 GS, 2000 Freelander 1 SE TD4 SW

Still hoping for a S2 one day!

Post #345692 Sun Jun 03 2012 10:59am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1