Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Stratstone Hull
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

marco247

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover Sport Supercharged HST Java Black
Stratstone Hull

Well what can I say other than errr hum
Servicing quotes to them: "Why have you broken that? Have you actually fixed it? Are you going to call me? Why isnt it covered by warranty when it just fell off? Why is the problem still occuring? What do you mean your computers broken? I booked it in for today and your telling me its not on the system and Ive got to come back?

Buying (or trying) to Buy A New Car :
(Wife Quote) Where are the salesman,do some star jumps in the showroom that should get there attention! Rolling with laughter
How much,thats list price I can get that anywhere! The deal youve come up with is trade on my car and list on the new,thats not a deal its an insult!
Does anyone have any dealing with other dealers around East/North/West Yorks that can offer a slightly better service?

Post #344420 Tue May 22 2012 10:28am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
AG09

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Zermatt Silver

Rocar Moores, Huddersfield - Bought several vehicles off them and always got a good straightforward deal with no haggling. Ask for Gareth Watkins in Sales. Excellent.

Copley Land Rover, Halifax - Excellent service team. They have serviced everything for me from a V8 90 to my RRS for the past 10 years. Absolutely first rate.

Farnell, Bradford - Bought my current RRS from them and got a very attractive deal but the vehicle had a number of minor niggles that should have been sorted out pre sale. Copley sorted it all out for me.

Just my experiences, hope this helps. Allan

Post #344430 Tue May 22 2012 11:24am
Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

+1 For copley Thumbs Up Excellent sales and service, i got the best deal by far on my new motor, if you need a contact name send me a PM Thumbs Up

Post #344445 Tue May 22 2012 1:21pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
marco247

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover Sport Supercharged HST Java Black

Cheers Guys
Stratstone Hull have just been taken over by Hatfields.
Car broke down Saturday,got LR Assist to tow it into Hatfields Land Rover Hull and get this one.....they wouldnt touch it because it had too many mods,not at all,not even a temp fix,nothing,not even a cup of coffee or kiss my Censored all I got was some new Service Manager telling me that they couldnt touch it and didnt want anything to do with it, so I had to get a tow truck to collect from the Hatfields Land Rover Hull and take it to a proper garage that could fix it ie the "local" garage. Non Land Rover approved garage fixed it in 20 mins....time to rethink the whole Range Rover issue me thinks and welldone Hatfields for losing LR a future sale and any further dealings on the servicing or repairs...so whens a Range Rover not a Range Rover? And when cant a Land Rover Garage fix a Land Rover,its when you have an aftermarket cigarette lighter fitted....Censored muppets

Post #353261 Thu Aug 09 2012 10:22am
Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

It must of been those Kahn wheels they didn't like Laughing Thumbs Up

Post #353288 Thu Aug 09 2012 3:19pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1