RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > FS - New Unregistered Coupe SD4 Auto Dynamic Lux
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Zermatt Vulgaris

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Zermatt Silver

Certainly think thats the best colour for an evoque ( or Orkney) .... red seats don't do it for me.

Saw 4 of these in white today in aberdeen/aberdeenshire ...looks like thats been the most popular colour.

I've driven the evoque and would take an SE RRS over one anyday ..but the RRE will make a fantastic second car. As npinks says at around the 35-40k mark it makes the FL2 look hard to justify, given the better residuals. The FL2 needs an update inside pronto.

Having said that i don't live in an urban environment where trying to get the RRS about is a bit more of a hassle. 2011 MY- RRS HSE - Zermatt -Ebony-Piano .... its a monochrome world

2006- BMW Z4M Roadster -Titanium Silver

Club - Ex Defender & Disco 3

Post #323530 Thu Dec 01 2011 8:05pm
Mr H

England 2009 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Santorini Black

npinks wrote:
For me the Evoque, fills the brand divide, if I wanted to up the stakes on that front

For top end LAND ROVER FL2 money (£40k) you could get a nicely spec'ed RANGE ROVER Evoque

The more upmarket branding and maintain the FL2 fuel economy in doing so, I would love to swap to a RRS next but it would have to be 2nd hand and the mpg would plumet too, which i can't justify it the times of rip of diesel in britain.

It also fills, as does the RRS,D4, the upgraded interior design the FL2 is lacking at the moment

Off Topic Only paid 40 for my RRS and, no offence, I know what I'd rather have Wink Have i got the busted controller?!?!!?

2009 RRS TDV8
Santorini Black
Ivory / Anigre
Privacy
DVD & TV
Side Steps

Post #323554 Thu Dec 01 2011 9:37pm
jrinns

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Sold the rrs and got one of these on order, it will do until the next gen rrs is out then may swap. Its really for the wife for the next three years, cheaper for her to fill up as i dont think she likes doing it. Hence the rrs always being on orange when i got in it.

Each to his own but i think its a fresh design, a little too small for me but for the wife and two kids ideal

Post #323572 Thu Dec 01 2011 10:49pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12